Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Roast beef, mashed potatoes and peas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Autosport wrote: »
    Roast beef, mashed potatoes and peas :)

What's your address? Had similar on Sunday last and would try it again. Do you have gravy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Grandeeod wrote: »
    What's your address? Had similar on Sunday last and would try it again. Do you have gravy?
    BYOG

( bring your own gravy )

Grandeeod wrote: »

I used the gravy from the beef over the potatoes, I’m afraid I’m over the 5km away. Highlight of my day is deciding what to have for dinner :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

I used the gravy from the beef over the potatoes, I’m afraid I’m over the 5km away. Highlight of my day is deciding what to have for dinner :D

Dunno..
    Hard to see that this would not be the very definition of an essential journey :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Meltdown called for a Thai Takeaway

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Chicken fillet bap with lettuce, tomato and mayo on seeded bun. Cup of tea.

I specifically went into the shop to buy turkey sausages and they were sold out so I got Denny meat free ones instead. Will try them in the coming days.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

A nice big lump of ham. Plenty of mashed potatoes. Parsley sauce. And a carrot and parsnip mash from the garden.
    I think I'm going off meat though. I prefer the potato and veg to the meat. I might try a few meat free days.

A bag of Banshee bones now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

potato with mince,asparagas,carrots,onions and green beans,all steam cooked and a pint of water.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

I minced garlic with butter and smothered a fillet steak with it. Had it with baked potato. Delicious but I'm still hungry even though it was huge. After each mouthful I kept thinking....mmm yum but what will I rustle up after:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Its like my student days tonight. Scoopin a beer or three and then having the left over takeaway from last night. Fortunately I have things like a fridge, a microwave and clingfilm. In 1990 it was left at room temp overnight and all day only to be reheated in a pot on the cooker.:eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Tall coffee polluted with cream and sugar.

Same dinner has last night Roast beef, mashed potatoes and peas :) Thats the last of the beef used up :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Roast beef, mashed potatoes
    Yo sport. I have you to blame for my growling tummy. Hungry now! :pac:

I had four of the Denny meat free sausages and they were only ok. I found it hard to know when they were cooked enough and no sizzle from them. I guess that would be the fat in the meat usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,826 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Venison chilli con carne with baked potato wedges and a lash of cheese on top. Cold can of Molson to wash it down.

Smelt baking a while ago and thought there was a surprise cake on the way but it was homemade sausage rolls that were meant for later or possibly tomorrow but myself and the youngfella didn't even give them a chance to cool down, they were demolished while she was on the phone to her sister.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Venison chilli con carne with baked potato wedges and a lash of cheese on top. Cold can of Molson to wash it down.
    Chili? Yum! There's takeout a couple blocks up street. That's my dinner thanks Grower. :cool:

That chilli looks unreal I have to say.

That chilli looks unreal I have to say.
    Yo Surreptitious. Off to eat chili with cheese and diced onions. Will have to socially distance after eating onions. Laters.

• Advertisement

Smelt baking a while ago and thought there was a surprise cake on the way but it was homemade sausage rolls that were meant for later or possibly tomorrow but myself and the youngfella didn't even give them a chance to cool down, they were demolished while she was on the phone to her sister.

That’s it I’m moving in with you and the family :D

Fathom wrote: »
    Yo Surreptitious. Off to eat chili with cheese and diced onions. Will have to socially distance after eating onions. Laters.

Enjoy :)

I bought more Toblerones so I could have one for myself and it was really nice. There is no palm oil in it, I checked the ingredients.

Just had a ham, eggs salad sandwich from the shop. Trying to cut down a bit lately. Those sausages wouldn't fill you at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,357 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Just finished a chicken tikka norice ( or something) and slices of bread

Spice burgers with hot sauce for breakfast. Up half the night talking to a fellow writer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Breakfast of smoked salmon, radishes and avocado.

A year ago i'd have a face full of breakfast roll. ****ing diet.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,826 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Fish and chips with some of that lovely gravy from the other day. Cold can of Molson.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Mocha latte

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Potato's with mince onions carrots asparagus green beans all steamed.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Roasted Monaghanian :pac: free range chicken served with roast potatoes marinated in salt, pepper, olive oil, cajun powder and English mustard alonside steamed carrot smothered in honey and butter.

Freezing cold Pepsi Max.

Advertisement