Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,839 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

bassy wrote: »
    That looks mouth wateringly delicious rows

The picture doesn't really do it justice bassy, it was out of this world.

I'll be out at dawn again in the morning looking for more.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Great hunks of meat you guys :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

The picture doesn't really do it justice bassy, it was out of this world.

I'll be out at dawn again in the morning looking for more.

Oh deer...........lol

Pizza with 10 toppings.

Nfdy9nT.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭46 Long

Turkey, red cheddar and rocket sandwich on wholegrain bread with mayonnaise and Dijon mustard.

• Advertisement

Pizza with 10 toppings.

Nfdy9nT.jpg

That looks awesome Surreptitious.

I was reading a thread this morning about favourite takeaways and some people said a margherita pizza, I was like WTF is wrong with these people?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

That looks awesome Surreptitious.

I was reading a thread this morning about favourite takeaways and some people said a margherita pizza, I was like WTF is wrong with these people?

It was very tasty. It wasn't a take away though it's shop bought but one of the nicer ones.

It was very tasty. It wasn't a take away though it's shop bought but one of the nicer ones.

Did you add toppings S.? It looks gorgeous .

Did you add toppings S.? It looks gorgeous .

No it comes with the 10 toppings. It is just the right size as well. You would be full but not overly stuffed.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Tomato, lentil and chilli soup.

IMG-20210111-074044.jpg

• Advertisement

Chicken breast fillet with asparagus and brown rice and all steam cooked.

I really enjoyed the asparagus will be buying it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭zerosugarbuzz

No it comes with the 10 toppings. It is just the right size as well. You would be full but not overly stuffed.

Would never have thought that was shop bought, please tell which amazing shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Late night veggie roast

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Not long over a fine dining experience of Toasted ham sandwich on batch bread, with a bit of English mustard and a bowl of Avonmore chicken and veg soup :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Rack of ribs. Pre cooked, so reheated and spicy wedges. Very satisfying lads! Glass of bainne to wash it down. Not so sticky as not homemade in a sense.

I drove past Supermac's and my favourite Chinese and didn't give in. This belly is going down!

I have a lasagne in the oven though.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭XLR 8

Danny Maple bacon yummy . Its thin as f*k and you could actually read a newspaper through it - but damn its tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

I drove past Supermac's and my favourite Chinese and didn't give in. This belly is going down!

I have a lasagne in the oven though.[
    /QUOTE]

I lol'd at that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Toasted ham, cheese and onion bagel :)

earlier i had boiled eggs with onions brown rice and tomatoes,now having a bag of aldi multipack cinema style popcorn its delicious

• Advertisement

I boiled a whole head of cabbage today for tonight's dinner and then the freezer. I'm the only one in the house who eats it Baked a lovely ham fillet in the oven and made a big pot of mash. So it's ham, mash and cabbage with a drop of gravy. It's basic but as many of you will know, feckin delicious. I have leftovers for lunch tomorrow as we are planning a junk food dinner.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I boiled a whole head of cabbage today for tonight's dinner and then the freezer. I'm the only one in the house who eats it Baked a lovely ham fillet in the oven and made a big pot of mash. So it's ham, mash and cabbage with a drop of gravy. It's basic but as many of you will know, feckin delicious. I have leftovers for lunch tomorrow as we are planning a junk food dinner.:D

i was reared up on cabbage mash and ham G

i was reared up on cabbage mash and ham G

So was I Bassy! Or Corned beef for some reason. I'm eating cabbage since a young lad and never went away from it. Mrs G and Ms G had mushy peas with theirs. (Rows Grower will fooking want to kill me for that.:D) A really simple and tasty meal though.

I love the spicy food meals, but always come back to a bog standard Irish dinner because it's wholesome every now and again. Junk food tomorrow!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Smarties :D

Herself had the parent /teachers meeting online this afternoon so it was my turn to pay homage to the local organic produce.

Backstrap of venison (marinated in olive oil, soya sauce, worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, smoked paparika, crushed garlic and ground black pepper with a dropeen of Southern Comfort thrown in to the mix) pan fried with chestnut mushrooms and some chips made from Maris Pipers for a change. A cherry tomato for a bit of colour on the plate.

There were no complaints, I'll finish off the bottle of red now while herself watches her soaps. Oh yeah, a Malteser Reindeer from the freezer for dessert.

Herself had the parent /teachers meeting online this afternoon so it was my turn to pay homage to the local organic produce.

Backstrap of venison (marinated in olive oil, soya sauce, worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, smoked paparika, crushed garlic and ground black pepper with a dropeen of Southern Comfort thrown in to the mix) pan fried with chestnut mushrooms and some chips made from Maris Pipers for a change. A cherry tomato for a bit of colour on the plate.

There were no complaints, I'll finish off the bottle of red now while herself watches her soaps. Oh yeah, a Malteser Reindeer from the freezer for dessert.

Chinese takeaway here tonight. Fed the troops and kept mine back until I enjoy some ice cold beers and once again try to recreate post beers takeaway. Enjoy that wine!

chicken breast with potato,onions carrots green beans and all steam cooked.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Chinese takeaway here tonight. Fed the troops and kept mine back until I enjoy some ice cold beers and once again try to recreate post beers takeaway. Enjoy that wine!

Our Chinese takeaway is a 246km round trip, we've been eating out of there for 25+ years. Usually would have it at least once a month but this Covid lark has shagged it.

Like yourself when we get it everyone eats alone, none of that talking nonsense when there is a chinky to be smashed. 15 minutes later then and we're all in the kitchen with empty plates and big smiles.

We had one just before Christmas so the withdrawal symptoms haven't kicked in yet.

chicken breast with potato,onions carrots green beans and all steam cooked.

Jaysus Christ man, the weight is fallin' off ya.

• Advertisement

Jaysus Christ man, the weight is fallin' off ya.

im trying rows im trying,said i would give it a go as its a new year and try lose some weight.if i can lose a stone or bit more i,ll be delighted :)

Advertisement