Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    You know they are wonky though. You don’t need to test that.

You could peek someone unknown and get new info, rather than test something you know already....

A PATTERN. I was looking for a PATTERN.

A PAAAAAATTERN.

Steve peeked bad, was good. Wendy Peaked good was Unknown.

I peaked abigail because I figured she was as confirmed village as we had. If she peaked bad then I had a pattern I could use.

Wendy getting poisoned and showing good showed that there was no pattern, but by that stage my Abi peek was already in so I couldn't change it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Went Mary

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Bullet should go on whom ever we believe is the jester not the wolfiest.

I literally have no clue who Jester is though.its an odd role to spot

If we kill all the wolves the jester is irrelevant. It’s also something the wolves need to worry about

Let me put it this way, if we definitively know who the jester was we would never waste a kill on them, we’d make the wolves do it. Telling us to foresake wolves for the jester isn’t a village play

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    A PATTERN. I was looking for a PATTERN.

A PAAAAAATTERN.

Steve peeked bad, was good. Wendy Peaked good was Unknown.

I peaked abigail because I figured she was as confirmed village as we had. If she peaked bad then I had a pattern I could use.

Wendy getting poisoned and showing good showed that there was no pattern, but by that stage my Abi peek was already in so I couldn't change it.

There is one possible pattern that won’t be clear until peek result comes in (actually that won’t fully confirm either), an odd/even seer. Pretty obscure though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    You know they are wonky though. You don’t need to test that.

You could peek someone unknown and get new info, rather than test something you know already....

His whole story just seems like nonsense. I dont but the broken seer

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    If we kill all the wolves the jester is irrelevant.

Interesting side of the mechanic I hadn't noticed.

But yeah, the jester is still the most dangerous player on the board for the village, so he should be top priority.

Of course, if we find a wolf we should murder them straight away, but outside of that, going for potential jesters with non-lynch kills makes sense to me.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Went Mary

Godspeed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

By the way if Emily is around wouid she mind leaving any notes or helpful information before 10? I have a feeling she may be leaving us at the munch from the gunshot yesterday. If anybody else dies (or me) try to see if at least one (Angus says he has a bullet) of the bullet kills was like Gerties (“a bullet was fired” and person died next morning)

Look at the edited parts of post 1 at the bottom of the post for really good links to events in the game. Makes it easier to find mod specific notes and announcements (although I’m not sure if all are on it).

Angus bullet this morning is odd, scrutinize this play and see if it matches up with anybody who is shot. I’ve said what I think on Tegan, I’m conscious it could be me tunnelling but I haven’t seen any decent rebuttals or defence to the majority of the things I’ve said that concern me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I'm here and will be around after the munch. Senan's bullet wont find me

Conor WW wrote: »
    By the way if Emily is around wouid she mind leaving any notes or helpful information before 10? I have a feeling she may be leaving us at the munch from the gunshot yesterday. If anybody else dies (or me) try to see if at least one (Angus says he has a bullet) of the bullet kills was like Gerties (“a bullet was fired” and person died next morning)

Look at the edited parts of post 1 at the bottom of the post for really good links to events in the game. Makes it easier to find mod specific notes and announcements (although I’m not sure if all are on it).

Angus bullet this morning is odd, scrutinize this play and see if it matches up with anybody who is shot. I’ve said what I think on Tegan, I’m conscious it could be me tunnelling but I haven’t seen any decent rebuttals or defence to the majority of the things I’ve said that concern me.

lol connor you're full of ****. going on like your confirmed village. Give it over :pac:

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    His whole story just seems like nonsense. I dont but the broken seer

I've told you everything I know. I told you what my plan was to try and find a way to help the village with it. You know my peek is a night action as wini detected it so I only get my info after munch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Im disappointed Conor. You dont remember our previous interactions?

Im disappointed Conor. You dont remember our previous interactions?

If I survive we can chat later , genuinely don’t know/rememeber what you mean.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Pity Ive answered your quesitons and in your summary of me you left outme mentioning when asked that I put Senan's name forward yesterdy and didnt change it go through post for that conversation. It wa ssuggested by another player to not lynch me and let me go after Senan

also look at he conversation at around 8

these were the votes i saw then

Yesterday, 19:08 #2185
    Henry WW
    Werewolf?

Adverts | Friends
    Current votes - no harm someone checking this

Ewan Frank
    Lucy Orla Wendy Mary Ewan Vernon
    Vernon Isla Oisin Eva Winifred Lucy Henry
    Tegan Fiona Phil Barbara Clodagh Orla Tegan
    Senan Emily Liam Brendan
    Brendan Senan

22 votes in. 26 players total (I think) so 4 left to vote.

Remember Mary has at least 3 self votes.
    Henry WW is offline Report Post

Me and Vernon were on the same tally about then Henry suggested I could move my vote as he explained he thought i wa sjester and that i wouldnt move if jester,

I hadnt thought of it

Yesterday, 20:16 #2274
    Henry WW
    Werewolf?

Adverts | Friends
    Just gonna throw this out there before I find a charger and disappear for a bit:

Ewan Frank
    Lucy Wendy Mary Ewan Vernon Orla
    Tegan Fiona Phil Barbara Clodagh Orla Patrick
    Senan Emily Liam Brendan Angus Tegan
    Brendan Senan
    Henry Doris

Could do with someone checking as I had Tegan voting for herself earlier...

Yesterday, 20:21 #2281
    Tegan WW
    Werewolf?

Adverts | Friends
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Henry WW View Post
    Just gonna throw this out there before I find a charger and disappear for a bit:

Ewan Frank
    Brendan Senan
    Henry Doris

Anyway by the look of this its a tight race with Patrick in last to ensure I go.

Yesterday, 20:50 #2309
    Henry WW
    Werewolf?

Adverts | Friends
    Going by my previous voting notes, Tegan could save herself by moving her vote. She hasn't.

So, does Tegan want to be lynched?

I'm worried she's the Jester, village peeps. Actually, wolfies, you shouldn't want this either.

Yesterday, 20:51 #2311
    Tegan WW
    Werewolf?

Adverts | Friends
    i could?!!!
    Tegan WW is invisible Report Post

Eva then posted so I answered her

Yesterday, 20:51 #2313
    Eva WW
    Werewolf?

Adverts | Friends
    I felt Tegan was jestering last night; that the songs were a near mocking celebration.

Yesterday, 20:52 #2318
    Tegan WW
    Werewolf?

Adverts | Friends
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Eva WW View Post
    I felt Tegan was jestering last night; that the songs were a near mocking celebration.
    nope not at all was supposed to be in character high listening to music and i thought it would be funny to give ye choons

Yesterday, 20:54 #2323
    Henry WW
    Werewolf?

Adverts | Friends
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tegan WW View Post
    i could?!!!
    Hmm. Currently Vernon is top so put your vote where you wish.

This is the conversation around me moving vote look at time stamps

i didnt see Conor vote and decided to save myself as I believed me an dVernon had same tally at time of vote

There was a conversation between me and somebody else re Senan and blocking his powers and access to backroom which I put on him and never took off. Also it is a recurring power so todays order gone in but can be changed.

lol connor you're full of ****. going on like your confirmed village. Give it over :pac:

Good luck with that play Winnie , at the very least I’m most likely to be village.

Its not a very logical village play to start from most likely village to least likely. I can see why some might want to take that approach though ;)

That said, I’m not sure a wolf goes after me on thread without anything concrete, so oddly I’m not sure this post implies anything on you one way or another.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I've told you everything I know. I told you what my plan was to try and find a way to help the village with it. You know my peek is a night action as wini detected it so I only get my info after munch.

I just dont believe you. How are you not getting this

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Went Mary

Its all good.

My behouvior will be revealed when I die.

My village lean ae paddy, henry, and possibly liam

My wolf list is still lucy, I dont have a read on many others.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Pity Ive answered your quesitons and in your summary of me you left outme mentioning when asked that I put Senan's name forward yesterdy and didnt change it go through post for that conversation. It wa ssuggested by another player to not lynch me and let me go after Senan

also look at he conversation at around 8

these were the votes i saw then

Yesterday, 19:08 #2185
    Henry WW
    Werewolf?

Adverts | Friends
    Current votes - no harm someone checking this

Ewan Frank
    Lucy Orla Wendy Mary Ewan Vernon
    Tegan Fiona Phil Barbara Clodagh Orla Tegan
    Senan Emily Liam Brendan
    Brendan Senan

22 votes in. 26 players total (I think) so 4 left to vote.

Remember Mary has at least 3 self votes.

Me and Vernon were on the same tally about then Henry suggested I could move my vote as he explained he thought i wa sjester and that i wouldnt move if jester,

I hadnt thought of it

Yesterday, 20:16 #2274
    Henry WW
    Werewolf?

Adverts | Friends

Ewan Frank
    Brendan Senan
    Henry Doris

Yesterday, 20:21 #2281
    Tegan WW
    Werewolf?

Adverts | Friends
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Henry WW View Post

Ewan Frank
    Brendan Senan
    Henry Doris

Anyway by the look of this its a tight race with Patrick in last to ensure I go.

Yesterday, 20:50 #2309
    Henry WW
    Werewolf?

Adverts | Friends
    Going by my previous voting notes, Tegan could save herself by moving her vote. She hasn't.

So, does Tegan want to be lynched?

I'm worried she's the Jester, village peeps. Actually, wolfies, you shouldn't want this either.

Yesterday, 20:51 #2311
    Tegan WW
    Werewolf?

Adverts | Friends
    i could?!!!

Eva then posted so I answered her

Yesterday, 20:51 #2313
    Eva WW
    Werewolf?

Adverts | Friends

Yesterday, 20:52 #2318
    Tegan WW
    Werewolf?

Adverts | Friends
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Eva WW View Post
    nope not at all was supposed to be in character high listening to music and i thought it would be funny to give ye choons

Yesterday, 20:54 #2323
    Henry WW
    Werewolf?

Adverts | Friends
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tegan WW View Post
    i could?!!!
    Hmm. Currently Vernon is top so put your vote where you wish.

This is the conversation around me moving vote look at time stamps

i didnt see Conor vote and decided to save myself as I believed me an dVernon had same tally at time of vote

It was Vernon 8v3 to you when you thought you were up for lynch?

I haven’t time to read and respond to this before munch, so in case this is a wolf play to really confuse things I will leave a link for everybody to review if I die.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111580313&postcount=2626

Post 2626

Good luck with that play Winnie , at the very least I’m most likely to be village.

Its not a very logical village play to start from most likely village to least likely. I can see why some might want to take that approach though ;)

That said, I’m not sure a wolf goes after me on thread without anything concrete, so oddly I’m not sure this post implies anything on you one way or another.

Nah I was just trying to **** with the wolves and put some question marks over you in the hope they'd go elsewhere.

I'll post this just before munch so they don't have a chance to change.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Morning Moderator Announcements:

south-park-s17e09c01-previously-on-south-park-16x9.jpg?quality=0.8

Barbara WW was found dead, mostly eaten.

Mary WW was shot dead in the street.

Frank WW and Vernon WW have been poisoned.

One of these is fake, one of these is real.

They have until lynch to be cured, or....

giphy.gif

No souls floating for an hour

Conor you are tunneling me youre like a dog with a bone who wont let go and no matter what it seems I say you want, for your own reasons, going to get me lynched. I think you thinking you're a confirmed villager has gone to your head. My village side will be seen when you get me lynched.

giphy.gif

Well those were very interesting targets...

So Somebody is trying to mess with Vernon the alleged healer...

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Conor you are tunneling me youre like a dog with a bone who wont let go and no matter what it seems I say you want, for your own reasons, going to get me lynched. I think you thinking you're a confirmed villager has gone to your head. My village side will be seen when you get me lynched.

giphy.gif

Honestly, at this stage, I'll be happy to see you lynched too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Well those were very interesting targets...

So Somebody is trying to mess with Vernon the alleged healer...

I wonder who he'll heal. :rolleyes:

#FFA3 In no particular order

Phil
    Brendan
    Ewan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Day 3 Lynch votes
    Clodagh - no lynch - 10.15
    Frank - Ewan - 10.50
    Orla - Lucy - 11.04
    Mary - Derry - 11.57
    Wendy - Lucy - 12.21
    Mary - Lucy - 13.24
    Ewan - Lucy - 13.40
    Isla - Vernon - 15.29
    Oisin - Vernon - 15.43
    Fiona - Tegan - 16.07
    Phil - Tegan - 16.21
    Barbara - Tegan - 16.31
    Emily - Senan - 16.44
    Eva - Vernon - 16.49
    Senan - Brendan - 17.12
    Clodagh - Tegan - 17.12
    Orla - Tegan - 17.19
    Winifred - Vernon - 17.55
    Phil - Mary - 18.01
    Vernon - Lucy - 18.01
    Phil - Tegan - 18.10
    Lucy - Vernon - 18.12
    Henry - Tegan - 18.15
    Liam - Senan - 18.34
    Brendan - Senan -18.55
    Henry - Vernon - 19.04
    Angus - Senan - 19.36
    Doris - Henry - 19.37
    Tegan - Senan - 19.48
    Orla - Lucy - 20.11
    Patrick - Tegan - 20.11
    Abigail - Doris - 20.36
    Conor - Senan - 20.53
    Patrick - Vernon - 20.53
    Barbara - Lucy - 20.54
    Tegan - Vernon - 20.55
    Frank - Tegan - 20.58
    Senan - Vernon - 20.59

I'll make this look prettier in the morning

Here are the votes looking a bit prettier. They read from left to right as voted more recently to voted earlier. If I've made any errors feel free to correct them

Vernon - Senan, Tegan, Patrick, Henry, Lucy, Winifred, Eva, Oisin, Isla (9)
    Lucy - Frank, Orla, Vernon, Ewan, Mary, Wendy (6)
    Senan - Conor, Angus, Brendan, Liam, Emily (5)
    Tegan - Phil, Clodagh, Fiona (3)
    Doris - Abigail (1)
    Henry - Doris (1)

Henry WW wrote: »
    I wonder who he'll heal. :rolleyes:

This is the thing. poisoner is completely messing with him, or else doesn't believe he's the healer

• Advertisement

Abigail came back as evil by the way.

Advertisement