Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Woooooooah.

Tegan Regan...... please quote me where I suggested teh above.

You cant because I never suggested the sort. Why lie like this?

It was a mistake and cleared up as Henry WW said it. He posted on it this morning to clarify

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I'm a broken alignment seer.

How do you know your a broken Allignment seer?

Drunk seers can exist but usually they have no clue they are the drunk seer.

So tell, how do you know?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Yeah I said explain not state. Explain how the mechanics work, insofar as you can tell.

Every game that has a drunk, faulty seer, the drunk seer is a completely unaware he has bad or tainted info.

How would Ewan know hes a 'broken' seer.

DELIGHTFUL

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Every game that has a drunk, faulty seer, the drunk seer is a completely unaware he has bad or tainted info.

DELIGHTFUL

I'd like Ewan to explain without prompting, but thanks for your effort.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Conor / Tegan, it was me who suggested Tegan move her vote. I didn't see her being an original wolf, so if she was evil she had to be cub or jester. She had the opportunity to save herself and the only reason she wouldn't take it was if she was jester, so I put it out there on thread.

That was some call conor. You're not yet in my village core as you could be jester, but I don't see it, so i'm heavily leaning village on you for now.

Someone (eva I think) pointed out that my results were wrong so I'm going to check them and repost now.

Here is his post from about 6am

• Advertisement

I'd like Ewan to explain without prompting, but thanks for your effort.

Its not prompting you fool...... he cant explain, cause hes not a broken seer. Its bollox

Its not prompting you fool...... he cant explain, cause hes not a broken seer. Its bollox

Well let him try to explain, you jumping in for him allows him to dodge the question, so actually you're the fool.

But Brendawn, maybe you're not the fool, maybe your protecting a fellow furball.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Your gas craic, he already explained yesterday, I think it's bollocks myself but read back to his reveal. There was a discussion with Winny who seemed to indicate that this was a possibility based on her info/role. She wasn't full on clearing him but she roled back from he was 100% a poisoner and a wolf whixh was a hefty climb down

Well let him try to explain, you jumping in for him allows him to dodge the question, so actually you're the fool.

He can dodge the question without my thoughts.

Fact is he will dodge it cause hes got no answer.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

I get alignment information only, so whatever seer that is.

I peaked Steve and he came back bad but then when he died he was good.
    I peaked wendy and they came back as good, but I cant trust that if steve was wrong can I?

Around 12 onwards yesterday Brendan, fairly hefty discussion on it aswell

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

who did you peek tonight/

Abigail. It was part of a theory I had. Did we not do this last night? I explained I though my peaks might be opposites so I wanted to test it?

How do you know your a broken Allignment seer?

Drunk seers can exist but usually they have no clue they are the drunk seer.

So tell, how do you know?

I peeked steve. He was the next highest vote after no lynch so I wanted a look. He came back bad. I didnt get that info until after munch when he was revealed as good.

I peeked Wendy next, she came back as good. When she died she was revealed as good.

DELIGHTFUL

I literally went through this last night chief.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Okay, I think these are the lynch votes, including the last-minute change by Senan from Brendan to Tegan:

Lucy Wendy Mary Ewan Vernon Orla Barbara
    Vernon Isla Oisin Eva Winifred Lucy Henry Patrick Tegan Senan
    Tegan Fiona Phil Clodagh Frank
    Senan Emily Liam Brendan Angus Conor
    Henry Doris
    Doris Abigail

Just catching up so take the following away (7 mins to goto lynch)

Patrick votes Vernon same time as I vote Senan 8.53
    Barbara votes Lucy
    Teagan changes vote from Senan to Vernon (that doesn’t look great)
    Frank votes Tegan
    Senan votes Vernon

Maybe somebody double check my figures and Henry’s calc just in case:
    Lucy - 6
    Vernon - 6
    Tegan - 3 (is that right?)
    Senan- 4

Patrick votes Vernon , I vote Senan , Barbara votes Lucy which means:

Lucy: 7
    Vernon : 7
    Tegan : 3
    Senan :5

Tegan says she thooght she was gone and changes vote from Senan to Vernon:

Vernon: 8
    Tegan: 3
    Senan : 4

Frank goes Tegan and Senan goes Vernon (which suggests wolves were keeping tabs on the state of play:

Lucy : 7
    Vernon: 9
    Tegan: 4
    Senan: 4

Again, if that matches up right, does Tegan’s explanation that they were worried they were gone add up? It’s not inconceivable that she was a panicked villager, but I questioned why she was so calm and accepting of dieing the night before, almost like she was on zanex she was so calm about dieing.

My theory was that maybe she knew the result (vote rigged) and wasn’t concerned but she said:
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    Its my humour as this is just a game. I thought i wa sa goner and also have songs for ye tonight. Also I was in role high and listening to music tha tspoke to me as we were asked to be in role in op

Its just a game , but she waited very late to swing a lynch away from her and had been making a very passioned Plea agaisnt my points last night. This is just how I play, I try to work out what may or may not be behind what somebody is saying. Sometimes I drive myself mad but I’m not seeing where Tegan’s story is adding up.

And her defence is also

- voted for a wolf night 1 , which wolves can do strategically to put distance from team mates
    - Voted for Senan but changed as per above which doesn’t look good
    - explained that they changed for self preservation but the numbers above, if correctt, suggest Tegan wasn’t in any trouble
    - changed very late, for self preservation, which is exactly the same excuse Senan gave
    - used a power agaisnt a baddy that we can’t confirm

I feel like I’m tunnelling Tegan so somebody please tell me what I’m getting wrong here? I’m not a leader and don’t want to get anybody innocent lynched but can somebody please critically iso Tegan and not just to agree with me, but to be fair.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I peeked steve. He was the next highest vote after no lynch so I wanted a look. He came back bad. I didnt get that info until after munch when he was revealed as good.

I peeked Wendy next, she came back as good. When she died she was revealed as good.

I’ll be honest, I don’t believe you. I was skeptical but the fact you had to be pushed into a peek last night, and still seem reluctant, is setting off alarm be,a,

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

What an interesting start to the day.

Horrid Henry, the tuting is strong

What's tuting (other than a place in india)?

Are you stoned this morning?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Just catching up so take the following away (7 mins to goto lynch)

Patrick votes Vernon same time as I vote Senan 8.53
    Barbara votes Lucy
    Teagan changes vote from Senan to Vernon (that doesn’t look great)
    Frank votes Tegan
    Senan votes Vernon

Maybe somebody double check my figures and Henry’s calc just in case:
    Lucy - 6
    Vernon - 6
    Tegan - 3 (is that right?)
    Senan- 4

Patrick votes Vernon , I vote Senan , Barbara votes Lucy which means:

Vernon : 7
    Tegan : 3
    Senan :5

Tegan says she thooght she was gone and changes vote from Senan to Vernon:

Vernon: 8
    Tegan: 3
    Senan : 4

Frank goes Tegan and Senan goes Vernon (which suggests wolves were keeping tabs on the state of play:

Lucy : 7
    Vernon: 9
    Tegan: 4
    Senan: 4

Again, if that matches up right, does Tegan’s explanation that they were worried they were gone add up? It’s not inconceivable that she was a panicked villager, but I questioned why she was so calm and accepting of dieing the night before, almost like she was on zanex she was so calm about dieing.

My theory was that maybe she knew the result (vote rigged) and wasn’t concerned but she said:

Its just a game , but she waited very late to swing a lynch away from her and had been making a very passioned Plea agaisnt my points last night. This is just how I play, I try to work out what may or may not be behind what somebody is saying. Sometimes I drive myself mad but I’m not seeing where Tegan’s story is adding up.

And her defence is also

- voted for a wolf night 1 , which wolves can do strategically to put distance from team mates
    - Voted for Senan but changed as per above which doesn’t look good
    - explained that they changed for self preservation but the numbers above, if correctt, suggest Tegan wasn’t in any trouble
    - changed very late, for self preservation, which is exactly the same excuse Senan gave
    - used a power agaisnt a baddy that we can’t confirm

I feel like I’m tunnelling Tegan so somebody please tell me what I’m getting wrong here? I’m not a leader and don’t want to get anybody innocent lynched but can somebody please critically iso Tegan and not just to agree with me, but to be fair.

If you look back on my posts, I did an edited ISO on Regan's posts. I came to the opposite conclusion, but i need to have a think about what you've said on votes.

In fairness (and it might be because I'd double counted a vote) but I pushed Tegan to move becuase my tots looked like she could save herself and i didn't understand why she wouldn't do that unless she was jester.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I’m pretty sure he explained when he revealed the role. He based it on having peeked Steve I think and getting a result different from how they flipped

Semen was a wolf

How did nobody spot this!!!

Is it not enough that we killed Senan , let’s piss on his ashes aswell :pac:

• Advertisement

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Your gas craic, he already explained yesterday, I think it's bollocks myself but read back to his reveal. There was a discussion with Winny who seemed to indicate that this was a possibility based on her info/role. She wasn't full on clearing him but she roled back from he was 100% a poisoner and a wolf whixh was a hefty climb down

That was more interesting actually. Wini never explained how she came to the conclusion she knew he was the poisoner, and you then changed. There are a couple of possible roles that might lead to that though

If you look back on my posts, I did an edited ISO on Regan's posts. I came to the opposite conclusion, but i need to have a think about what you've said on votes.

In fairness (and it might be because I'd double counted a vote) but I pushed Tegan to move becuase my tots looked like she could save herself and i didn't understand why she wouldn't do that unless she was jester.

If you discount the vote change does it make a huge difference? Nothing sinister behind that question by the way, there is just a lot of stuff that could point to wolf caught out or great villager with some unfortunate holes in their story that only a confirmation of their alliegance can clear up.

How did nobody spot this!!!

Is it not enough that we killed Senan , let’s piss on his ashes aswell :pac:

I don’t think that’s piss.......

If you discount the vote change does it make a huge difference? Nothing sinister behind that question by the way, there is just a lot of stuff that could point to wolf caught out or great villager with some unfortunate holes in their story that only a confirmation of their alliegance can clear up.

Confirm through lynching is what you seem to be pushing for

Why would conor want a villager lymched

Eva WW wrote: »
    I’ll be honest, I don’t believe you. I was skeptical but the fact you had to be pushed into a peek last night, and still seem reluctant, is setting off alarm be,a,

If my theory was right then I would be able to give the village accurate peeks by reversing what I was given. I don't get that info until after munch so I needed to stay alive to confirm my thinking. Ye screaming whats your pick was pretty annoying to be honest. I'd already said I don't get my peeks until after munch so I needed to be left alone to prove the theory.

moot point anyway, Wendy was peaked as good and showed as good when she died so I dont have a pattern to follow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Random can't sleep thoughts.

If not poisoned, did they die because of who they munched?

Abigail was a hero/bodyguard? but would you admit it if resurrected and maybe still had power, I'm not sure I would as wolves would still be looking to munch RVs rather than NRVs.

Abigail and Derry were linked as lovers? One dies so does the other.

Previous munch was diseased so wolves had no proper munch yesterday and half eaten body is just flavour.

I've already said I wasn't a hero/bodyguard, I got to choose someone's role to take upon their death. And I received an angry angel.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Current Status from My Perspective.....

Name | Status| Read
    Lucy WW|Peeked as good by Derry| happy to park for now - Derry showed up Red, meaning the peek can't be trusted. Lucy is playing a weird game. Weird enough to be in contention as the joker, but also, I'm not convinced she's a wolf. Could be a wolf, trying to look like the jester to avoid lynch?
    Henry WW| |Henry has come out as a sort of village leader. good ideas, clear and logical thoughts. He's my safest villager right now, which scares me. Must not forget about him. - Henry has had me pocketed (whether intentionally or unintentionally) from early on. We have similar thoughts and even replica FFAs. This scares me as I'm succeptible to being tricked. We must not forget that he could well be a baddy. Even though he's one of my stronger village leans right now.
    Isla WW| |not much of a read - Isla is a strange one. She seems to be coming out with the occasional good snippet, and I'm generally reading her as positive, but something about her seems off.
    Patrick WW| |Seems ok. - Again seems to be playing logically, has kind of gone under my radar for most of the game so far.
    Orla WW| |No read really. - seems to have quietened down recently. Why is that? 2 wolves dead now, could she be frightened?
    Eva WW| |no read - still no read. is this person playing?
    Tegan WW| Alleged BR Blocker|the whole steve thing was a bit weird. and then coming out with a 3 day survival role? If you're not a wolf, you're bound to get munched. Mods would only do a postponed role reveal for something quite powerful. - Reading back on that, it doesn't quite fit with the role you revealed? Why block you from your power for three days and then give you a relatively inane power. Weird. I didn't think you were bad, but lastnight's antics changed my mind and I was happy and ready to jump on you for lynch.
    Vernon WW|Alleged Healer - not poisoner |I don't like Vernon, I think he's a baddy. Vernon made a last second claim as healer, and allegedly healed me. I hate this. We have zero way of knowing if it's real or not, and the abrupt claim at that time is so shady. Stays on my watchlist
    Conor WW|Alleged Vote Rigger |no real read - Seems to have telegraphed a Senan lynch vote rig before it came out. Wendy also claimed vote rigger, so I'm not entirely convinced he can be fully trusted. Happy to let him play out a bit more.
    Doris WW| |not much here either - Still not much on doris
    Clodagh WW| |meh - not much on Clodagh either, though she seems to talk sense from what I've noticed.
    Phil WW| |meh - seems to pop in and out with targeted posts, not necessarily contributing. But I still have very little read on him.
    Ewan WW|Alleged broken alignment seer |Ewan gives me the hibbie jibbies. He's my number 1 suspect. He's not done anything to allay my fears. - I accused Ewan of being poisoner, he came out as seer, which softened my view on him, however as time goes on, i'm more worried that he and his wolf buddies may have tricked me. Wouldn't have been too difficult to come up with a plan that would fit my narrative and couldn't be disproven, so he stays dodgy for me right now. Also, his response to the accusation came across as the guiltiest thing he's done
    Emily WW| |First one on steve. Seems fair enough. Not much on her - Had a damning iso made on her. However she refutes this as incomplete. Not much else
    Liam WW| |I don't like liam showing up right when we're talking about giving the peek to a poisoned person. I think liam could be a poisoner. Good plan to poison yourself early on and someone else. Though if he's poisoner, he's got to be village?
    Brendan WW ||nothin - weird posting. Shows up out of the blue, but is living about 24 hours in the past. Has added literally nothing of value
    Fiona WW| Fairly Confirmed Ressurector |nothin - thinks she's cleared village due to resurrection, but this could be a wolf power/and or wolf conversion power, so she is still unconfirmed for me
    Frank WW |Alleged Seer|who? - Very little to go on on frank. He's peeked me good which is correct, but wolves could also say things like this to gain village points.
    Oisin WW| |Oisin seems to be talking sense. I'm ok leaving him for now - seems to be talking sense alright. Comes in on rare occasions with a sh1t load of posts and helpful charts etc. Oisin scares me because nobody has seemingly called him out yet and that's not good.
    Barbara WW||meh - zero on babs
    Abigail WW|Died a goody. Ressurected by Fiona. Claims Jesus/Angel |who - seems to also think she's clear village because she died village. Can't be sure, but I'm leaning village
    Angus WW ||who - has put zero into the game until overnight last night when he exploded with posts. This makes me feel like he could be worried as the low lying wolf now that two of his buddies are dead.
    Mary WW| Alleged BR Blocker |what? No votes for two days? Very dodgy play. Alleges she can block BRs like Tegan. I'm not sure. I think one of the two is lying. Not sure on Mary tbh.
    ||

Winifred WW|Goody |Me

Wendy WW|Dead goodie |Wendy is a wacko. I'd love to hear her reasons for her initial list because it seemed thought out, rather than just thrown together.
    Desmond WW| Dead Goody|
    Steve WW| Dead Goody|
    Holly WW|Dead Goody |meh
    Gabriel WW| Dead Goody|nothin
    Gertrude WW |Dead Goody|
    ||

Senan WW| Dead Wolf|Don't have a great read on Senan, but there's something that's making me uneasy
    Derry WW|Dead wolf |Seems legit, will know more when poison takes effect.

Who do we think is wolfiest.
    I was thinking Patrick, but then there's the lovers revenge kill thing, then Emily, but I am interested to see what, if anything happens following Semen's bullet attempt.
    Now I'm at horrid Thierry Henry or young Ush as top tops.
    Brendawn is a bit silly too tho.
    Ewan amd Tegy all over the chop shop

• Advertisement

Confirm through lynching is what you seem to be pushing for
    Why would conor want a villager lymched

I’m looking for it to be confirmed through logic. I’ve posted this morning so theres no last minute panic and this can be assessed for the day. Your behaviour doesn’t add up and there is enough there to be highly suspicious.

I’ve asked people to explain away my concerns. Do you not see any issues that people may have with your story? It doesn’t add up, I’ve been lynched for far less.

Advertisement