Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Whats your role Em Em?

Well seeing as you asked so nicely........

I won’t be revealing yet anyway. No need to. We got 2 wolves yesterday so why bother giving them more info on here?

And I'm failing to see the point of this line of discussion.

You get aggressive with Liam for suggesting the same thing you did previously. That doesn’t make sense. And when people are posting illogical things I usually see it as an attempt to cause confusion. Like a wolf would

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Tell us more about Patrick and what he's been musing behind the scenes. Might help to get an inner view

I’m on my phone for the next 10m and can’t check my BR atm so maybe ask more specific a question . If he’s evil though I doubt he’d want to kill me at munch time as that’d kill him so if that’s your fear I can def fill you in later.

If he’s good we may die but I’ll be annoyed as I won’t see the wolves get taken out in our explosive revenge. Couldn’t risk a villager shooting him for example and us losing up to 3 or more villagers as a result.

He didn’t have opinions that differed too much from my own in the BR tbh do I haven’t suspected him terribly

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Nah not hasty, after last night's chat, wolves wouldnt tsrget me anyway. Yeah someone hitting me with a bullet was my thought aswell reading this mornings antics.

I thought I was locked out of the room, I can log in alright but there is no backroom for me to post in anymore. PM'd mods and got a farty thing back last night so presumed it was intentional

Sounds like you were blocked from your room.

We know that power is out there

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    You get aggressive with Liam for suggesting the same thing you did previously. That doesn’t make sense. And when people are posting illogical things I usually see it as an attempt to cause confusion. Like a wolf would

Why do you jump into protect liam, none of your business. Very odd behaviour and silly

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    I’m on my phone for the next 10m and can’t check my BR atm so maybe ask more specific a question . If he’s evil though I doubt he’d want to kill me at munch time as that’d kill him so if that’s your fear I can def fill you in later.

If he’s good we may die but I’ll be annoyed as I won’t see the wolves get taken out in our explosive revenge. Couldn’t risk a villager shooting him for example and us losing up to 3 or more villagers as a result.

He didn’t have opinions that differed too much from my own in the BR tbh do I haven’t suspected him terribly

Any sense of his voting pattern differing from your BR discussions?

Why do you jump into protect liam, none of your business. Very odd behaviour and silly

Haha protect?

I’m just pointing out that you are being hypocritical.

I’ve had you on my two FFAs so far and that sort of behaviour will certainly keep you there.

Which account is Rikand BTW?

Any sense of his voting pattern differing from your BR discussions?

I’d probably need to have his votes in front of me to see but I think he voted for people he had mentioned. I think he voted for Vernon who I’d mentioned yesterday as the first to vote that way. Tbh though we would have both probably voted differently but we’re excluding Wendy and Emily from our options thinking one was being shot and the other a prime Jester candidate

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Morning all, quick check in.

I still have a feeling about Mary and the Jester. Will try and look in to that more later.

Conor, did you move the votes when Tegan was up for the chop? Do we know who did?

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    Haha protect?

I’m just pointing out that you are being hypocritical.

I’ve had you on my two FFAs so far and that sort of behaviour will certainly keep you there.

It might, it might not Cartman

Ok I gotta go but I’m now thinking Mary or Lucy for Jester but I’ve been wrong on this so far and really hope the wolves do us all a favor taking out that role.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Sounds like you were blocked from your room.

We know that power is out there

I have that power but havent used it. Afaik, I dont have to use it.

I though I explained the missed votes already, not in so many words but some got it.

If Im going to be a hinderence to the village, take me out or poison me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Morning all,

Mary, Wendy explained your no votes on the first two days. Your weirdness since you’ve been active is all on you though.

Mary WW wrote: »
    I though I explained the missed votes already, not in so many words but some got it.

If Im going to be a hinderence to the village, take me out or poison me.

Would you mind explaining again?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Morning all,

Mary, Wendy explained your no votes on the first two days. Your weirdness since you’ve been active is all on you though.

Morning Phil.
    How are you?
    Any craic in your BR?

Ewan WW wrote: »

Would you mind again explaining your role?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Morning Phil.
    How are you?
    Any craic in your BR?

Just meth, Angus.

;)

I cant say exactly why but I couldnt vote.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Angus. What's the story?

You were basically non existent in this game and now you've completely exploded with posts... What gives?

Angus. What's the story?

You were basically non existent in this game and now you've completely exploded with posts... What gives?

RL threw me a break for about 15 hours
    Don't worry, at 8.55 I will disappear again until 7
    18.00ish

RL threw me a break for about 15 hours
    Don't worry, at 8.55 I will disappear again until 7
    18.00ish

Grand. What's your role. Alignment and character pls

I feel like I may have been tricked by ewans seer claim. If so, fair play wolves.

Pls don't forget about this if I'm munched village

Grand. What's your role. Alignment and character pls

Why would you think that's a good idea?

Who's this Ush character, drops a fáda, then acts all suspect.

Would you mind again explaining your role?

I'm a broken alignment seer.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I didnt vote to save Senan. I was being voted out and Brendan suggested I move my vote to save myself which i hadnt thought of so i moved it to vernon as at the time we had same number of votes.

Woooooooah.

Tegan Regan...... please quote me where I suggested teh above.

You cant because I never suggested the sort. Why lie like this?

who did you peek tonight/

• Advertisement

Yeah I said explain not state. Explain how the mechanics work, insofar as you can tell.

Advertisement