Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    If Derry was fake poisoned we still don't know how he died do we?

Why does South Park not have a coroner's office, After all they killed Kenny.

No, and no one has claimed it but it must be a good role!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Vernon, can you tell us why you healed Liam?

If Senan suggested that you heal Derry because of his behaviour around lynch, why heal liam?

If wolves have both a poisoner and a healer, I shall be a very sad rabbit.

Vernon. Can you confirm you healed Liam and why?

We need to stop meeting this way.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

It's not a theory. It's a question I don't know the answer to.

Like I said last night. I was away for a half hour when all the chaos happened and I need to review it to see what actually happened and when.

I'm putting this question out there so that people can think about it and come to their own conclusions based on what they know.

You're still mostly confirmed village for me based on what happened, but I need to be sure you telegraphed the senan kill at a time that makes sense.

That’s fair.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    We need to stop meeting this way.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Ok so current status...

LIVING

Name | Status| Read
    Lucy WW|Peeked as good by Derry| happy to park for now - Derry showed up Red, meaning the peek can't be trusted. Lucy is playing a weird game. Weird enough to be in contention as the joker, but also, I'm not convinced she's a wolf. Could be a wolf, trying to look like the jester to avoid lynch?
    Henry WW| |Henry has come out as a sort of village leader. good ideas, clear and logical thoughts. He's my safest villager right now, which scares me. Must not forget about him. - Henry has had me pocketed (whether intentionally or unintentionally) from early on. We have similar thoughts and even replica FFAs. This scares me as I'm succeptible to being tricked. We must not forget that he could well be a baddy. Even though he's one of my stronger village leans right now.
    Isla WW| |not much of a read - Isla is a strange one. She seems to be coming out with the occasional good snippet, and I'm generally reading her as positive, but something about her seems off.
    Patrick WW| |Seems ok. - Again seems to be playing logically, has kind of gone under my radar for most of the game so far.
    Orla WW| |No read really. - seems to have quietened down recently. Why is that? 2 wolves dead now, could she be frightened?
    Eva WW| |no read - still no read. is this person playing?
    Tegan WW| Alleged BR Blocker|the whole steve thing was a bit weird. and then coming out with a 3 day survival role? If you're not a wolf, you're bound to get munched. Mods would only do a postponed role reveal for something quite powerful. - Reading back on that, it doesn't quite fit with the role you revealed? Why block you from your power for three days and then give you a relatively inane power. Weird. I didn't think you were bad, but lastnight's antics changed my mind and I was happy and ready to jump on you for lynch.
    Vernon WW|Alleged Healer - not poisoner |I don't like Vernon, I think he's a baddy. Vernon made a last second claim as healer, and allegedly healed me. I hate this. We have zero way of knowing if it's real or not, and the abrupt claim at that time is so shady. Stays on my watchlist
    Conor WW|Alleged Vote Rigger |no real read - Seems to have telegraphed a Senan lynch vote rig before it came out. Wendy also claimed vote rigger, so I'm not entirely convinced he can be fully trusted. Happy to let him play out a bit more.
    Doris WW| |not much here either - Still not much on doris
    Clodagh WW| |meh - not much on Clodagh either, though she seems to talk sense from what I've noticed.
    Phil WW| |meh - seems to pop in and out with targeted posts, not necessarily contributing. But I still have very little read on him.
    Ewan WW|Alleged broken alignment seer |Ewan gives me the hibbie jibbies. He's my number 1 suspect. He's not done anything to allay my fears. - I accused Ewan of being poisoner, he came out as seer, which softened my view on him, however as time goes on, i'm more worried that he and his wolf buddies may have tricked me. Wouldn't have been too difficult to come up with a plan that would fit my narrative and couldn't be disproven, so he stays dodgy for me right now. Also, his response to the accusation came across as the guiltiest thing he's done
    Emily WW| |First one on steve. Seems fair enough. Not much on her - Had a damning iso made on her. However she refutes this as incomplete. Not much else
    Liam WW| |I don't like liam showing up right when we're talking about giving the peek to a poisoned person. I think liam could be a poisoner. Good plan to poison yourself early on and someone else. Though if he's poisoner, he's got to be village?
    Brendan WW ||nothin - weird posting. Shows up out of the blue, but is living about 24 hours in the past. Has added literally nothing of value
    Fiona WW| Fairly Confirmed Ressurector |nothin - thinks she's cleared village due to resurrection, but this could be a wolf power/and or wolf conversion power, so she is still unconfirmed for me
    Frank WW |Alleged Seer|who? - Very little to go on on frank. He's peeked me good which is correct, but wolves could also say things like this to gain village points.
    Oisin WW| |Oisin seems to be talking sense. I'm ok leaving him for now - seems to be talking sense alright. Comes in on rare occasions with a sh1t load of posts and helpful charts etc. Oisin scares me because nobody has seemingly called him out yet and that's not good.

Abigail WW|Died a goody. Ressurected by Fiona. Claims Jesus/Angel |who - seems to also think she's clear village because she died village. Can't be sure, but I'm leaning village
    Angus WW ||who - has put zero into the game until overnight last night when he exploded with posts. This makes me feel like he could be worried as the low lying wolf now that two of his buddies are dead.

||

DEAD

Name | Status| Read
    Winifred WW|Goody |Me

Wendy WW|Dead goodie |Wendy is a wacko. I'd love to hear her reasons for her initial list because it seemed thought out, rather than just thrown together.
    Desmond WW| Dead Goody|
    Steve WW| Dead Goody|
    Holly WW|Dead Goody |meh
    Gabriel WW| Dead Goody|nothin
    Gertrude WW |Dead Goody|
    Mary WW| Dead Goody |what? No votes for two days? Very dodgy play. Alleges she can block BRs like Tegan. I'm not sure. I think one of the two is lying. Not sure on Mary tbh.
    ||

Senan WW| Dead Wolf|Don't have a great read on Senan, but there's something that's making me uneasy
    Derry WW|Dead wolf |Seems legit, will know more when poison takes effect.

||
    Barbara WW|Munched Jester - thanks wolves :P|meh - zero on babs

TO ask why block power I was told I was high since ye have worked out I am Towelie and had lost my memory and all would be revealed / returned on day 3. On day 3 I was given a minor power to block access to backroom and use of powers and made that known.

Oh yeah its a recurring power

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Dont even attempt to shade me Paddy.

I take it back, digging on you and Angus and just realised you both voted Senan at a time where your votes could have lead to his lynch. One might bus but I can't see two bussing him on a close vote.

Was a dodgy post though

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Oh yeah its a recurring power

And to confirm. When does your order need to be in by

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Random can't sleep thoughts.

If not poisoned, did they die because of who they munched?

Abigail was a hero/bodyguard? but would you admit it if resurrected and maybe still had power, I'm not sure I would as wolves would still be looking to munch RVs rather than NRVs.

Abigail and Derry were linked as lovers? One dies so does the other.

Previous munch was diseased so wolves had no proper munch yesterday and half eaten body is just flavour.

Add to this thought, and the scenario I'm liking most

Glossary Renegade Can follow a player, if the wolves attack the followed player, they still die but one wolf at random is killed

If renegade was following Abigail then it fills the plot holes.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Wini, your table missed Abi and Patrick saying they're lovers.

*Isla and Patrick

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Boom, i knew that Barbra felt dodgy

Liam WW wrote: »
    Boom, i knew that Barbra felt dodgy

Good morning Liam. Are you an evil poisoner and is Vernon your evil healer?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Morning all. Great to see the Jester is gone :)

Good morning Liam. Are you an evil poisoner and is Vernon your evil healer?

How would that work exactly?

Why would a team have a posion and cure itd be a strange game mechanic.

Also are you suggesting we are some kind of SKs or what?

The short answer is no the long one is above

And to confirm. When does your order need to be in by
    9pm hence it can be changed during the day if I choose

A bit easier to read - thanks eva for the lover update

LIVING

Name | Status
    Lucy WW|Peeked as good by Derry
    Henry WW|
    Isla WW| Explosive Lovers with Patrick
    Patrick WW| Explosive lovers with Isla
    Orla WW|
    Eva WW|
    Tegan WW| Alleged BR Blocker
    Vernon WW|Alleged Healer - not poisoner
    Conor WW|Alleged Vote Rigger
    Doris WW|
    Clodagh WW|
    Phil WW|
    Ewan WW|Alleged broken alignment seer
    Emily WW|
    Liam WW|
    Brendan WW |
    Fiona WW
    Frank WW |Alleged Seer
    Oisin WW|
    Abigail WW|Died a goody. Ressurected by Fiona. Claims Jesus/Angel
    Angus WW |
    ||

DEAD

Name | Status
    Winifred WW|Goody

Wendy WW|Dead goodie
    Desmond WW| Dead Goody
    Steve WW| Dead Goody
    Holly WW|Dead Goody
    Gabriel WW| Dead Goody
    Gertrude WW |Dead Goody
    Mary WW| Dead Goody
    ||

Senan WW| Dead Wolf
    Derry WW|Dead wolf

||
    Barbara WW|Munched Jester - thanks wolves :P|meh - zero on babs

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Vernon - Isla, Oisin, Eva, Winifred, Lucy, Henry, Patrick, Tegan, Senan (9)
    Lucy - Wendy, Mary, Ewan, Vernon, Orla, Frank, Barbara (7)
    Senan - Emily, Liam, Brendan, Angus, Conor (5)
    Tegan - Fiona, Clodagh, Phil (3)
    Doris - Abigail (1)
    Henry - Doris (1)

Added in Barbara in the times and have also now the order the same as your previous ones Eva - left to right from earliest to latest.

Tegan, do you think this backs up your sentiments that you feared that you were going to be lynched ? Vernon Lucy and Senan all in much bigger trouble then you.

Imagine our roles are reversed and I have 3 votes on me. I vote with a few minutes to go that helps a wolf , by taking my vote off a wolf , that wolf also votes for the same person. I could of voted Lucy who was comfortably ahead of me, I could of done nothing and would be grand. . How would you react to my response if you weren't sure of my role/team?

This doesnt look great for Lucy either, would 3 wolves vote (Patrick, Tegan and Senan) to save Senan ? Was Lucy not an easier kill or did they value killing Vernon who has a potion to take the sting out of their poison ? Surely 3 wolves wouldnt take such an obvious risk ?

Between 8.30 and 8.59 votes
    Nite 1:Patrick votes Steve, Vernon Votes Lucy, Brendan votes Phil, Liam No lynch, Henry vote Lucy, Lucy Vote no Lynch
    Nite 2 - Only one vote between 8.30 to 9 = Senan at 8.59 on Doris
    This was the rigged vote, did the wolves know votes didnt matter and decide earlier in day therefore no late action or was it just a coincidence?
    Nite 3 - Abigail Vote Doris, Conor Vote Senan, Patrick vote Vernon, Barbary (dead this morning) vote Lucy, Tegan votes Vernon , Frank votes Tegan, Senan votes Vernon

Seriously guys , nobody thinks its worth looking through the votes ? Anybody with a decent explanation/theory of why vote 2 was so quiet in the lead up to the lynch in comparison to the other 2 nights? . .

Liam WW wrote: »
    How would that work exactly?

Why would a team have a posion and cure itd be a strange game mechanic.

Also are you suggesting we are some kind of SKs or what?

The short answer is no the long one is above

I don't even know at this stage Liam. The only purpose behind it would be to wreck our heads I think. I was suggesting you were both on team wolf, but I wouldn't rule out a secret SK team tbh.

I'm pretty convinced poisoner is team wolf right now though.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Tegan, do you think this backs up your sentiments that you feared that you were going to be lynched ? Vernon Lucy and Senan all in much bigger trouble then you.

Imagine our roles are reversed and I have 3 votes on me. I vote with a few minutes to go that helps a wolf , by taking my vote off a wolf , that wolf also votes for the same person. I could of voted Lucy who was comfortably ahead of me, I could of done nothing and would be grand. . How would you react to my response if you weren't sure of my role/team?

This doesnt look great for Lucy either, would 3 wolves vote (Patrick, Tegan and Senan) to save Senan ? Was Lucy not an easier kill or did they value killing Vernon who has a potion to take the sting out of their poison ? Surely 3 wolves wouldnt take such an obvious risk ?

Nite 1:Patrick votes Steve, Vernon Votes Lucy, Brendan votes Phil, Liam No lynch, Henry vote Lucy, Lucy Vote no Lynch
    This was the rigged vote, did the wolves know votes didnt matter and decide earlier in day therefore no late action or was it just a coincidence?
    Nite 3 - Abigail Vote Doris, Conor Vote Senan, Patrick vote Vernon, Barbary (dead this morning) vote Lucy, Tegan votes Vernon , Frank votes Tegan, Senan votes Vernon

Seriously guys , nobody thinks its worth looking through the votes ? Anybody with a decent explanation/theory of why vote 2 was so quiet in the lead up to the lynch in comparison to the other 2 nights? . .

I am going to take a look at last nights votes because my recollection doesn't tally at all with what your saying. I just can't do it right now.

I don't even know at this stage Liam. The only purpose behind it would be to wreck our heads I think. I was suggesting you were both on team wolf, but I wouldn't rule out a secret SK team tbh.

Can't imagine there's a secret SK team, as that would require its own separate win condition in the OP. They couldn't possible leave something like that out.

However. A second wolf team is entirely possible I think. Probably not likely. but definitely more possible.

Conor whatever Ive explained the conversation and provided time stamps about my change of vote. Go look at the conversation. You want me lynched for whatever reason.

Maybe bit easier to read.

Between 8.30 and 8.59 votes:

Nite 1:(6 votes)

Patrick votes Steve,
    Vernon Votes Lucy,
    Brendan votes Phil,
    Liam No lynch,
    Henry vote Lucy,
    Lucy Vote no Lynch

Nite 2: (1 vote)

Only one vote between 8.30 to 9 = Senan at 8.59 on Doris

Nite 3: (7 votes) -

Abigail Vote Doris,
    Conor Vote Senan,
    Patrick vote Vernon,
    Barbary (dead this morning) vote Lucy, killed cause they thought jester or for nearly killing Lucy?
    Tegan votes Vernon ,
    Frank votes Tegan,
    Senan votes Vernon

We know last night was rigged by 2 goodies so baddies didnt have a clue. Is it too simple to suggest that Night 2 voting patterns were so calm coming up to lynch because baddies knew the result ?

Is it too simple to suggest that Night 2 voting patterns were so calm coming up to lynch because baddies knew the result ?

I think it's entirely reasonable.

I think it's entirely reasonable.

Or there was never a wolf in trouble.

Maybe bit easier to read.

Between 8.30 and 8.59 votes:

Nite 1:(6 votes)

Patrick votes Steve,
    Vernon Votes Lucy,
    Brendan votes Phil,
    Liam No lynch,
    Henry vote Lucy,
    Lucy Vote no Lynch

Nite 2: (1 vote)

Only one vote between 8.30 to 9 = Senan at 8.59 on Doris

Nite 3: (7 votes) -

Abigail Vote Doris,
    Conor Vote Senan,
    Patrick vote Vernon,
    Barbary (dead this morning) vote Lucy, killed cause they thought jester or for nearly killing Lucy?
    Tegan votes Vernon ,
    Frank votes Tegan,
    Senan votes Vernon

We know last night was rigged by 2 goodies so baddies didnt have a clue. Is it too simple to suggest that Night 2 voting patterns were so calm coming up to lynch because baddies knew the result ?

Ya know for someone who claims to not be coming after me and saying that I am dragging you in conversations you keep on going. As I have said all along I am village. Work away get me lynched you are like a dog with a bone going after me

I have to go out for a bit but when I get back, I want to take a look back at Derry and his peek.

My very rough memory of it is that he seemed to hesitate a little when he realized the vote would be done publicly. As in, he was keen when the peek was being offered round, then seemed a bit hesitant when it was going to be done publicly on thread. Initially, it wasn’t clear whether Derry would get the result, or if mods would grant the wish by publicly posting the result, and I’m curious as to what Derry and Lucy’s reactions were as that event unfolded.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

An interesting morning...

• Advertisement

Well i was on Senan and pushed him hard for a lynch, i wasnt first by any means but was on him

I was poisioned and cured.

There is no way any team gets a cure and poision its just doesn't make any sense sorry if im being harsh there but it how i see it.

Advertisement