Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Modulator Announcement

Today's training camp has now ended. Some may or may not have been awarded student of the day

Should student of the day have been selected they will be notified via PM by 3PM

Semper Fight.

slice_expendables_01.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Bound to be a couple of prizes. Everyone needs to enter. Keep them out of wolf hands.

Not all of us are getting out of this alive. Self preservation only comes into it if it catches us a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Bound to be a couple of prizes. Everyone needs to enter. Keep them out of wolf hands.

Not all of us are getting out of this alive. Self preservation only comes into it if it catches us a wolf.

I entered but no point. I never bloody win anything. :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Nothing either :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I'm still here

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    I'm still here

Oh wonderful. What a treat.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I'm still here

source.gif

No prize here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I won an alignment peek

And I’ve used it

And Eva is Baaaaadddd :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Modulator Announcement

giphy.gif

Eva WW has been blasted into oblivion.

Eva was....

185?cb=20160413070426

Booker - an Expendawolf

• Advertisement

Well no shock there that she is the one you went with

Sweet :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Get the **** in

Necro wrote: »
    Modulator Announcement

giphy.gif

Eva WW has been blasted into oblivion.

Eva was....

185?cb=20160413070426

Booker - an Expendawolf

Yes, beautiful!

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I won an alignment peek

And I’ve used it

And Eva is Baaaaadddd :)

Excellent work Des!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Fair play Dessie!

Finally we have something to work with.

OK so ultimate buss by des or good village work. I'd lean towards the latter.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

We finally got one!! Ok so was there anyone Eva was trying to defend?

The seer can peek him if necessary but I'd lean towards the latter at this point

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Yea I would be happy to put Des in the village pile based on that

• Advertisement

Guys, i've just had a thought. We've been assuming that the SK was the one blowing people up, but what if the vig shots appear that way?

That seems more like a vig action than the SK doing us a solid....

Dessie who were you saying an Eva flip gives us info on?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Guys, i've just had a thought. We've been assuming that the SK was the one blowing people up, but what if the vig shots appear that way?

That seems more like a vig action than the SK doing us a solid....

Vigilante: Can gain access to a bullet per day for use at a time of their own choosing.

Flavour would suggest it's the SK, a bullet and an explosion are hugely different

No way a bus - we can't rule him out as SK but he went heavy on eva this morning. I don't see him being wolf.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I’d read it differently. If Eva flips red then I’d clear Brendan and be looking at Phil as a wolf. If Eva flips green then Brendan looks more suspicious (though tbh when someone flips green it never gives perfect information)

I'm even more on board with this now

Conor WW wrote: »
    Vigilante: Can gain access to a bullet per day for use at a time of their own choosing.

Flavour would suggest it's the SK, a bullet and an explosion are hugely different

Totally agree on the flavour. I'm just worried that we've assumed these were SK kills and then the SK blows up loads of us at the same time and throws everything into chaos. there's nothing to be done about it, it's just in the back of my mind.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Totally agree on the flavour. I'm just worried that we've assumed these were SK kills and then the SK blows up loads of us at the same time and throws everything into chaos. there's nothing to be done about it, it's just in the back of my mind.

True but blowing Steve up last night 10 mins before lynch was not a village move

It's the expendables. I wouldn't rule out some of the goodies getting explosives as a prize. I wouldn't like to put too much stock in flavour tbh

Right so who are people thinking for lynch.

I'm thinking Katie.

• Advertisement

It's the expendables. I wouldn't rule out some of the goodies getting explosives as a prize. I wouldn't like to put too much stock in flavour tbh

I'm talking specifically between the SK and the vig, I'm sure prizes could be anything to be honest but the OP specifically says bullets and explosions for vig and sk

Advertisement