Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

So here we go. There are colours in this by the way folks - red for wolf, green for goodie. It does make me feel better about Brendan and Barbara. Not sure two wolves would jump on Brendan after none on him the night before. Doesn't rule them out as SK but baby steps I suppose. I would be shocked if there were no wolves in the Phil lynch on day one, unless Phil himself is a wolf.
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Candidate |Votes |Number of votes
    Phil WW |Angus WW, Jake WW, Derry WW, Conor WW |4
    Brendan WW |Vernon WW, Riona WW, Steve WW, Holly WW, |4
    Isla WW |Doris WW, Gertrude WW, Desmond WW |3
    Gertrude WW| Winifred WW, Phil WW |2
    Doris WW |Isla WW, Eva WW |2
    Liam WW |Clodagh WW |1
    Riona WW |Barbara WW |1
    Derry WW |Brendan WW |1
    Conor WW |Liam WW |1
    Orla WW |Wendy WW |1
    Vernon WW |Orla WW |1
    Did Not Vote |Katie WW
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

Lynch Results:

Candidate |Votes |Number of votes
    Isla WW |Gertrude WW, Phil WW, Derry WW, Katie WW, Brendan WW |5
    Orla WW |Liam WW, Jake WW, Conor WW |3
    Brendan WW |Vernon WW, Eva WW, Barbara WW, |3
    Steve WW |Holly WW |1
    Phil WW |Angus WW |1
    Clodagh WW |Steve WW |1
    Derry WW |Desmond WW |1
    Desmond WW |Clodagh WW |1
    Gertrude WW |Winifred WW |1
    Did not vote|Orla WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Sure it's irrelevant. I don't think it'll be tomorrow. I say we park Babs and Phil for now.

If there are only 3 wolves, that could be the entire wolf team.

We still have an SK to find though - we could work on that for the next few hours and see how the Phil situation pans out?
    I'd agree. Happy to keep answering questions but focus should be on who we lynch tonight.

We need two clear wolf names

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Fuppin hell. I don’t know what to think here...

My gut tells me that maybe the goodies and baddies won prizes today and yesterday. The bad prize was an ability to send a note to a goody. The idea was to sow doubt and credibility in that person.

Yesterday Isla got “unfatally hurt” which there is no real way of working out how this fits into any power or narrative of what happens. As I said, I found it really weird, it certainly didn’t help make Isla look more innocent. It would also check pot that the wolves knew who isla was , if she telegraphed her identify as much as has been expressed so she would of been an interesting target. That said, she could of revealed herself which would made that a wasted note, so I’m not sure what to think.

Today Barbara gets a bullet , that may not go off for a day. The mods must of insinuated they may not get to enact the bullet quickly and it’s kind of not clear what’s going on there. So is Barbara a wolf protecting Phil from tonight’s lynch? Or maybe an innocent villager who got a note to protect Phil from lynch? Her note says now it might be days until it works! WTF!!!

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I'd agree. Happy to keep answering questions but focus should be on who we lynch tonight.

Jesus I keep entering before finishing.

Two clear wolf names for a run off maybe?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

No offence Babs, I'm lynching Phil, I've no way to verify anything you've said!

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »

I’m actually thinking the same. I don’t necessarily think babs is bad but do feel like this is a ruse from the Wolves to protect Phil.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Lads forget the flavour. The injury thing is the roleblocker. Look at the effect of the power, not how it's described. Powers are getting blocked. Role blocker.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Lads forget the flavour. The injury thing is the roleblocker. Look at the effect of the power, not how it's described. Powers are getting blocked. Role blocker.

Never thought of that. The PM did say I couldn't use any powers if I had them

Jake WW wrote: »
    I got a Pm just after two today to say I have been non-fatally injured so looks like Isla was telling the truth.

As for the theory that the SK killed Eva, that would be some serious village luck for the SK to have planted the bomb on her before we even know she was a wolf. Also if that was the SK kill then who killed Vernon?

Three potential extra kills that we aren’t compeletely sure because there seems to be explosions for every non lynch/munch killl. So SK, Vig and a possible 1pm prize won by somebody could account for this.

The kill does look like VIG to be fair, I’m just not completely ruling out anything else yet.

Roleblocker - Can target a player and block any powers they may have that night phase

Only blocks powers during a night phase so prizes will or won't be affected from thst description

• Advertisement

I've no issue with that.

It was an extra kill anyways. So if it doesn't get used and we find him tonight, then great.

I wanted Phil to clear up N1 lynch. If he's green there's definitely a wolf in that wagon.

Never thought of that. The PM did say I couldn't use any powers if I had them

That’s a nice alibi to certainly appear team village, when did you get note?

I wanted Phil to clear up N1 lynch. If he's green there's definitely a wolf in that wagon.

Also even if he's red, it's still possible a wolf put a throw away vote on him thinking he wasn't at risk. Low odds but possible

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    That’s a nice alibi to certainly appear team village, when did you get note?

Like I said, just after two. I only seen it just before I posted on thread as I wasn't online.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Well it's a role block or it's a wolf fake out

Roleblocker - Can target a player and block any powers they may have that night phase

Only blocks powers during a night phase so prizes will or won't be affected from thst description

Just to be clear on this, you don’t think it’s a role blocker power?

Well it's a role block or it's a wolf fake out

Well it can't be a role block unless they blocked the SK two nights in a row, but too many kills for that and no other night actions I can think of that involve attacks. Vig gets a new bullet each day

Just to be clear on this, you don’t think it’s a role blocker power?

I dont think so no, I mean how could it be? Specifically says blocks night phase powers in the OP

The Expendawolves are violent, deranged and dangerous and will stop at nothing to achieve their goals. Some have skills with which they can use to further their own evil cause. Others are just monsters, determined to brutalise and bludgeon their way to victory. They will have a kill each morning at 10am, along with some other tricks up their sleeves....

From the OP, some wolves have powers, the play to keep Phil alive may be to get some good power tomorrow

I dont think so no, I mean how could it be? Specifically says blocks night phase powers in the OP

Good I was gonna berate you if you bought that explanation.

Here is Islas comments yesterday (only ones she used fatal so could be more)
    Isla WW wrote: »
    I was told I was injured in the blast that killed Wendy but my injuries are non fatal.
    Serious. I was PMed that I have non fatal injuries
    Well I was injured in the explosion but not fatally.

Her note insinuated it was from the blast which is a pile of sh*t. We can trust that she received a message but not really know for sure what it was from.

Then Jake today and Barbabra get messages aswell. We can’t confirm barbabra has one anything unless Phil dies and Jakes message has nothing to do with explosions but has the same wording. If I had more time I could see where they connection is but since you seem on the ball I thought you might be better placed to come up with some theories?

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »

The Expendawolves are violent, deranged and dangerous and will stop at nothing to achieve their goals. Some have skills with which they can use to further their own evil cause. Others are just monsters, determined to brutalise and bludgeon their way to victory. They will have a kill each morning at 10am, along with some other tricks up their sleeves....

Wolf Roles:

Roleblocker - Can target a player and block any powers they may have that night phase.

Another threat, possibly even more disturbing is the existence of the individual known only as 'The Explosives Expert'. This maniac takes great pleasure in causing as much death and destruction as possible, through the use of C4 explosives which they plant each night. The charges can go off at any time during the day....

SK - Explosives Expert: The serial killer who can plant explosives on a player and subsequently detonate them to kill the player. Plants the explosives during the night phase. Can subsequently detonate the charge at any stage during the next day phase, or store the detonate action for future (and explosive) use.

The other option to the failed kills could be that there is actually two Explovises experts, I didn't think so yesterday but the failed kills are somewhat interesting and would fit with two bombs going or at least trying to go off

Good I was gonna berate you if you bought that explanation.

Here is Islas comments yesterday (only ones she used fatal so could be more)

Her note insinuated it was from the blast which is a pile of sh*t. We can trust that she received a message but not really know for sure what it was from.

Then Jake today and Barbabra get messages aswell. We can’t confirm barbabra has one anything unless Phil dies and Jakes message has nothing to do with explosions but has the same wording. If I had more time I could see where they connection is but since you seem on the ball I thought you might be better placed to come up with some theories?

Read my next post, this is how I'm leaning now tbh

one thing I can say about these messages people are receiving is that they aren’t helping the vilage. I don’t know whether to trust the people who have received their the message Or if they are being manipulated from wolves with bad intentions.

Like I said, just after two. I only seen it just before I posted on thread as I wasn't online.

Hey Jake, without copying and pasting can you give us a little more detail

From the OP, some wolves have powers, the play to keep Phil alive may be to get some good power tomorrow

I don't make that connection.

Can you expand pls

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

The other option to the failed kills could be that there is actually two Explovises experts, I didn't think so yesterday but the failed kills are somewhat interesting and would fit with two bombs going or at least trying to go off

And ye thought I was crazy and talking rubbish for suggesting that :pac::pac::pac::D

one thing I can say about these messages people are receiving is that they aren’t helping the vilage. I don’t know whether to trust the people who have received their the message Or if they are being manipulated from wolves with bad intentions.

You're making me question my notes.

My theory now is that their is a wolf with a gun and I got the bullet.

The wolf decides when to fire the shot.

I don't make that connection.

Can you expand pls

I'm saying if there is a wolf with a power then it might be worthwhile keeping him alive. For example Phil could get something extremely valuable tomorrow and it's worth the risk of losing another wolf. Now tbh, it'd wanna be a smashing power to sacrifice a fellow team mate (you in this case) for it to happen. Let's say he stays alive tonight, we lynch someone else and Phil has immunity or something tomorrow, we waste a lynch or a bullet on him and then are still left to deal with him on Friday and potentially you and AN other

Brendan WW wrote: »
    And ye thought I was crazy and talking rubbish for suggesting that :pac::pac::pac::D

Yeah...... I initially thought like you but yeah it's a crisp OP bar that piece therefore it's there and written like that intentionally

• Advertisement

I'm saying if there is a wolf with a power then it might be worthwhile keeping him alive. For example Phil could get something extremely valuable tomorrow and it's worth the risk of losing another wolf. Now tbh, it'd wanna be a smashing power to sacrifice a fellow team mate (you in this case) for it to happen. Let's say he stays alive tonight, we lynch someone else and Phil has immunity or something tomorrow, we waste a lynch or a bullet on him and then are still left to deal with him on Friday and potentially you and AN other

Oh I thought you'd gone off me being a wolf. That theory imo doesn't stack up.
    This one makes more sense, but from my perspective, since I'm RV, and I'm trying to work in the wolves playing tricks. No one knew I was going to pick Phil. So the wolves can't have a power lined up for him. It does make sense that the SK or wolves get to decide when and if to shoot the bullet.

However you and Derry are becoming more and more village as the day wears on.

Where are we on YOLO?

Advertisement