Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Will we get music today?

I love music. Werewolf X Walrus

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I’d read it differently. If Eva flips red then I’d clear Brendan and be looking at Phil as a wolf. If Eva flips green then Brendan looks more suspicious (though tbh when someone flips green it never gives perfect information)

One obvious thing (harking back to my thought this morning) is if Eva flips red, it absolutely does not clear Brendan, as he could still be the SK, no?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    She was 5th or something on FFAs and I didn't realise people where so stupid tbh, also she was effectively an NRV so why she didn't come out earlier, only she can tell that!

I presume we can look forward to you tonight clarifying who is "obviously" a goody who is up for the chop before the lynch? Maybe you and Angus can hang around in the lead up to the lynch , instead of coming up afterwards and berating everybody for how obvious it was that Isla was good.

I f*ckin hate confident hindsight comments like this and its particularly aggresive which feels you are getting more confident playing this card.

It wasnt obvious to everybody and like I said only people who have more time to spend here or wolves would know Isla was good, people looking for RVs. I find your an Angus over confidence very disturbing and noticed you both dissapeared over an hour before lynch last night and both showed up afterwards with this hindsight knowledge that you act like was common knowledge.

If I get time later I will be looking into you further but you and Angus are on my "to do" list. .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Doris, if I'm not lynched we're gonna have groundhog day tomorrow and that's no help to the village.

Soz, not soz.
    Isla WW wrote: »
    Doris would be beating the same Drum about me and I’d spend the day telling her she was wrong. It would take over the thread.

These are the two quotes I've found as Isla hinting that she might have been the one to change the lynch result the first time around. Clear and obvious - probably not but she was one of my candidates for the executioner role.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

One obvious thing (harking back to my thought this morning) is if Eva flips red, it absolutely does not clear Brendan, as he could still be the SK, no?

He could be but he isnt

One thing I do know is that whoever the SK is is playing a blinder as they are increasingly pointing finger at me.I arsely say Vernon is wolf which I honestly believe in the same way ye think Im suspicious, so they blow him up. great game play!!!

I could say who I think is Sk but going by previous guesses Im probably wrong

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Actually thats a good point. I’m thinking more in terms of connections tbh so yeah could both be bad but not both on the same team.

Btw how would I know Im SK, is it assigned prior to the game?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    He could be but he isnt

One thing I do know is that whoever the SK is is playing a blinder as they are increasingly pointing finger at me.I arsely say Vernon is wolf which I honestly believe in the same way ye think Im suspicious, so they blow him up. great game play!!!

Ah go on, name and shame Brendan.

He could be but he isnt

Meh say it anyway, better to have it out there

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Conor WW wrote:
    No I dont want to revise anything! Have you actually reread the thread from the N1 lynch, I feel you haven't tbh

I'm OK with you feeling that.

Interesting. Sticking to your guns when pushed. I can respect that.

• Advertisement

Yep, you would have been given the role at the beginning (I presume).

You’d know you were the SK because you would have spent the last few days blowing up people :pac:

You’d know you were the SK because you would have spent the last few days blowing up people :pac:

That's funny I wish I knew how to post a gif of tea spluttering as I just did

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I presume we can look forward to you tonight clarifying who is "obviously" a goody who is up for the chop before the lynch? Maybe you and Angus can hang around in the lead up to the lynch , instead of coming up afterwards and berating everybody for how obvious it was that Isla was good.

I f*ckin hate confident hindsight comments like this and its particularly aggresive which feels you are getting more confident playing this card.

It wasnt obvious to everybody and like I said only people who have more time to spend here or wolves would know Isla was good, people looking for RVs. I find your an Angus over confidence very disturbing and noticed you both dissapeared over an hour before lynch last night and both showed up afterwards with this hindsight knowledge that you act like was common knowledge.

If I get time later I will be looking into you further but you and Angus are on my "to do" list. .

Hindsight? Seriously, I said as much on the n1 lynch. It was obvious in my book, so eh yeah hindsight it was not.

Look away at me all you want and try avoid the rabbit holes. Play the facts and put forward ideas and suggestions that land us information or a wolf.

My pick for today's munch would be Phil, it's not hindsight, I've been banging the drum for two days just incase you come back to me tomorrow and tell me it was hindsight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I'm OK with you feeling that.

Interesting. Sticking to your guns when pushed. I can respect that.

Look, it's not me being a dick here, I was full sure everyone got the memo on Isla and who she was, obviously I'm wrong, if I'm coming across obnoxious, the I apologise but I genuinely don't know how anyone who was reading the thread n1 didn't get that she was the executioner

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

So! Conclusions! Well basically Eva appears to be a wolf looking at that Iso.

I think I’d be looking at Eva confidently as a wolf then if I’m right I’d look to Phil next. Brendan would seem village in that scenario. After that maybe Liam based on ffa but not certain

This is comedy gold!

I call you out as someone who needs to be looked at because you're basically flying along under the radar and moments later you pump out a very clearly premeditated ISO.

Blatantly obvious that you've gone into this with a predetermined narrative in your mind which you're trying to pass off as fact.

let's look at the facts shall we...

You have focussed very heavily on me saying i'm in all day training repeatedly as a wolfy move. I've provided photographic proof that i'm in training. People called me out on d1 for lying about training, so I am making sure it's clear that it's not a lie and i'm predisposed for the majority of the day. This seems to be one of your main gripes with me and it's utter bull.

Doris is the safest vote on N1? How do you figure that? We also had an executioner who voted for her (is she wolfy because of that vote? no, she's not, and I pushed that point repeatedly when phil was pointing at she and I because of it) She also thought her dodgy enough to kill instantly which shows that I wasn't the only person thinking she was dodgy. Anyone can vote anywhere on N1 and you can find it wolfy. This is more bull.

Being helpful = good. Being helpful in 3 posts = bad. Cop on! I'm trying to find the bloody wolves, while also trying to ensure the conversation doesn't stagnate on useless topics.

I do need to reassure people of my absence, because I've been called out for it multiple times and called a liar because of it. And while you clearly understand that from your ISO, you still chose to drop it a few minutes after i called you out, and when you knew I'd be unable to defend myself. So you plant the seed while I'm away and slowly let it fester uncontested. Super villagery move there buddy. Good job.

I agree'd with something you said, so I'm a wolf... ookaaay....

I disagreed with someone, so I'm good....

The photo is a screenshot from my meeting which I was dialed into.

Here's one from now, when everyone else has gone to lunch and I'm sitting here defending myself against garbage.

You keep saying I have a bite, because I'm defending myself. I don't want to be mislynched. In what way does this contribute to your ridiculous statement that you're confident i'm a wolf?!

Village or wolf theater? Is anyone else actually reading this garbage. His ISO is just pulling random posts of mine and putting a stupid interpreted narrative on them.

It's a bad look to be in a tunnel? To try to make sure something is looked at that seems extremely strange? You're clutching at straws with this one.

Eva Phil team? okay, perhaps if we're both village. I had Phil as dodgy for his unrelenting target of me and Isla - the executioner, and then suddenly he started talking sense. What is your problem here? There is no issue.

My vote is consisten = wolfy.

Well Desmond, that is the biggest load of tripe ISO I think I've ever read, which is funny, because i caught your Katie one, and that is pretty decent...

It's almost like you're trying to hide the fact that my one is pants by adding useful ones. Nice tactic my friend.

I'd implore people to actually do their own legitimate ISO of me if they are considering following this crap, you're being taken for a bloody walk.

Thank you for ruining my lunch. I'll try to sneak a look when the comp hits.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Derry WW wrote: »

I actually agree with you - I hate people complaining that they "knew" someone was good after the fact. I pulled Phil up on it after the first lynch.

But Isla soft-claimed on-thread (and had been hounded by Doris all day so it wasn't a surprise), Conor noted it, Babs referenced it indirectly by saying it wasn't Isla (even though that was the first time her name had been overtly mentioned). I didn't say anything on-thread as I didn't want to draw even more attention to it, but it was a hardly a secret.

I disappeared last night cos i had real-life things that I had to do and they couldn't be put-off until another time. I do normally try and be here for competition/lynch. And I never thought Isla was in danger anyway - she was well down the FFAs.

I'd love someone to look into me - it's about time we started looking at people rather than just spatting and making up imaginary roles for Orla.

sorry forgot to add my proof photo

491578.png

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

The whole posting a pic from RL is angleshooty and irrelevant imo. I did it once in the past myself I think and I said I wouldn't again as it doesn't help anything and is out of the realm of the game.

I liked the katie iso too but that's an interesting dissection of dessies Eva one.

I take it Eva, you reckon dessie is a nailed on wolf?

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    This is comedy gold!

I call you out as someone who needs to be looked at because you're basically flying along under the radar and moments later you pump out a very clearly premeditated ISO.

Blatantly obvious that you've gone into this with a predetermined narrative in your mind which you're trying to pass off as fact.

let's look at the facts shall we...

You have focussed very heavily on me saying i'm in all day training repeatedly as a wolfy move. I've provided photographic proof that i'm in training. People called me out on d1 for lying about training, so I am making sure it's clear that it's not a lie and i'm predisposed for the majority of the day. This seems to be one of your main gripes with me and it's utter bull.

Doris is the safest vote on N1? How do you figure that? We also had an executioner who voted for her (is she wolfy because of that vote? no, she's not, and I pushed that point repeatedly when phil was pointing at she and I because of it) She also thought her dodgy enough to kill instantly which shows that I wasn't the only person thinking she was dodgy. Anyone can vote anywhere on N1 and you can find it wolfy. This is more bull.

Being helpful = good. Being helpful in 3 posts = bad. Cop on! I'm trying to find the bloody wolves, while also trying to ensure the conversation doesn't stagnate on useless topics.

I do need to reassure people of my absence, because I've been called out for it multiple times and called a liar because of it. And while you clearly understand that from your ISO, you still chose to drop it a few minutes after i called you out, and when you knew I'd be unable to defend myself. So you plant the seed while I'm away and slowly let it fester uncontested. Super villagery move there buddy. Good job.
    Nah, you’re keeping up alright. Just hard to keep an eye on a backroom and here I’m guessing. But you’ve gone from sneaking back for comp to being here, which tells me you’ve been around, and you’ve taken some time to come up with this stuff.....

I agree'd with something you said, so I'm a wolf... ookaaay....

I disagreed with someone, so I'm good....

The photo is a screenshot from my meeting which I was dialed into.

Umm you’ve tagged yourself as in the room....

Here's one from now, when everyone else has gone to lunch and I'm sitting here defending myself against garbage.

You keep saying I have a bite, because I'm defending myself. I don't want to be mislynched. In what way does this contribute to your ridiculous statement that you're confident i'm a wolf?!

You’re posting like a wolf again....

Village or wolf theater? Is anyone else actually reading this garbage. His ISO is just pulling random posts of mine and putting a stupid interpreted narrative on them.
    Would you like to actually address the points. You haven’t so far
    It's a bad look to be in a tunnel? To try to make sure something is looked at that seems extremely strange? You're clutching at straws with this one.

Eva Phil team? okay, perhaps if we're both village. I had Phil as dodgy for his unrelenting target of me and Isla - the executioner, and then suddenly he started talking sense. What is your problem here? There is no issue.

Haha this bit is comedy gold wolfy
    My vote is consisten = wolfy.

Well Desmond, that is the biggest load of tripe ISO I think I've ever read, which is funny, because i caught your Katie one, and that is pretty decent...

It's almost like you're trying to hide the fact that my one is pants by adding useful ones. Nice tactic my friend.

And it gets better. Now I wonder- distancing from a teammate or just deflecting
    I'd implore people to actually do their own legitimate ISO of me if they are considering following this crap, you're being taken for a bloody walk.

Thank you for ruining my lunch. I'll try to sneak a look when the comp hits.

Go for it folks iso away on the wolf.

Btw that’s a pretty long post for someone who was only going to sneak away for the competition- almost like you’ve been able to keep up better than you let on...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Ok, going to do Katie now
    So pre sub there’s nothing to work with, we’re dealing only with new Katie here
    Isla is a wolf here- maybe they’re still reading though

Phil is tagged
    Isla is not a wolf now
    Phil is tagged
    Fine
    Hate this low poster stuff but that just me
    This is sooo helpful. Hey folks, let’s see who she spooked. That the only reason evvverrrr for a kill
    Look, helpfully I’ve found something
    Wait! Read that back! Vig made a mistake by not shooting an Nrv. Ummmm ok (wtf)
    Orla is the sk now, let’s remember that
    Really believes it
    So where the hell is orla?....not a wolf isla features though
    Even voting for not a wolf isla
    Going in hard on not a wolf isla. Sk orla has disappeared
    This is really odd. It pushes Brendan and links him to Eva. That pair are never a team. Actually Eva has been pushing Brendan fairly solidly
    Conclusion: pretty bad, inconsistent iso. It just doesn’t knit together and it doesn’t even try to explain how it jumps about.
    My wolfies so; Eva, Katie, Phil in order of confidence

Hey Des remind us why did you vote for non wolf Isla night 1?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

OK I am here for the comp. Is Gertie around, her anagram solving skills may be needed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    OK I am here for the comp. Is Gertie around, her anagram solving skills may be needed.

giphy.gif

You've clearly an axe to grind Des, so continue down that path if you want.

I've said I'm on my lunch now, which is why i'm here. I haven't left the meeting room to go eat yet.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Hey Des remind us why did you vote for non wolf Isla night 1?

Because he wanted to kill an RV. He likes to try kill goodies it seems

5 minutes

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

tenor.gif?itemid=10094292

Advertisement