Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

What do you think of Katie, Conor?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Wondering if Holly and Riona had a mutual suspicion on someone. If they are role hunting the may have thought one or both were the seer

Liam WW wrote: »
    What do you think of Katie, Conor?

I'm relatively null on her at the moment, which isn't necessarily a good thing

I need to look into Brendan and Phil tbh. Most of the stuff people are suss happened on d1 when I wasn't around.

Brendan getting off the vote doesn't look great though. And I was around for that.

Conor why did you think it was obvious isla was executioner?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Right so apologies Conor. Not quite as suss as I mistakenly thought.

Katie though, is most definitely 100% suss. Inconsistent posting (thanks dessie) combined with vote switching to save her buddy.

Would a Katie lynch get us info too?

Katie’s suss but I’d rather lynch Eva tbh. I think that lynch would get us a lot of information

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Wondering if Holly and Riona had a mutual suspicion on someone. If they are role hunting the may have thought one or both were the seer

I reckon the wolves thought Riona was the jailkeeper and protected herself so went after her again and then they thought Holly was a RV by her post about low posters.

Conor WW wrote:

Holly had Brendan in her ffa both days. Can't see Riona ffas

Every lynch would give us information but I feel Brendan/Phil give the most, if anyone wants to chime in. The caveat to the above is I think Phil is a wolf so I'd be happy with that regardless

Again I’d say Eva is better to resolve those two given her interactions with them in her iso

Desmond WW wrote:
    Katie’s suss but I’d rather lynch Eva tbh. I think that lynch would get us a lot of information

Desmond WW wrote:
    Again I’d say Eva is better to resolve those two given her interactions with them in her iso

What info does it give us? Explicitly?

• Advertisement

Conor why did you think it was obvious isla was executioner?

Read the thread around lynch time and throughout the day, Isla telegraphed it then after the lynch. It was her or potentially Eva but I was 99% it was Isla

Conor WW wrote:
    Read the thread around lynch time and throughout the day, Isla telegraphed it then after the lynch. It was her or potentially Eva but I was 99% it was Isla

Well I get her reveal at the last minute. But was were there breadcrumbs or hints dropped? I don't get why you didnt plump for her if you thought it was obvious. She was a half RV at that stage. Worth trying to save.

What do you think of Eva now?

What info does it give us? Explicitly?

Read my ISO’s of Eva again. She interacts with both Brendan and Phil. The nature of the interaction with Brendan is very much to consistently push him as a baddie while the phone interaction is softer, possibly wolf on wolf. I think if Eva flips we can settle both of those reasonably clearly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Desmond WW wrote: »

What would it give us?

Barbara WW wrote: »
    What would it give us?

See above

Desmond WW wrote:
    Read my ISO’s of Eva again. She interacts with both Brendan and Phil. The nature of the interaction with Brendan is very much to consistently push him as a baddie while the phone interaction is softer, possibly wolf on wolf. I think if Eva flips we can settle both of those reasonably clearly

Would brendo flipping not give us equal knowledge and be a better bet given it appears others moved to save him?

Phone interaction is of course meant to read Phil interaction

So Eva flips green we are still unclear about Bren and Phil
    If Bren or Phil flip red then Eva looks suss

Well I get her reveal at the last minute. But was were there breadcrumbs or hints dropped? I don't get why you didnt plump for her if you thought it was obvious. She was a half RV at that stage. Worth trying to save.

What do you think of Eva now?

What do you mean plump for her? She wasn't really on the radar for lynch and I wasn't around pre lynch when she died, feel free to check back

Conor WW wrote:
    What do you mean plump for her? She wasn't really on the radar for lynch and I wasn't around pre lynch when she died, feel free to check back

I said this in the run up to lynch. Plenty were talking about isla coming up to lynch. She wasn't off the radar imo

• Advertisement

I said this in the run up to lynch. Plenty were talking about isla coming up to lynch. She wasn't off the radar imo

She was 5th or something on FFAs and I didn't realise people where so stupid tbh, also she was effectively an NRV so why she didn't come out earlier, only she can tell that!

She was 5th or something on FFAs and I didn't realise people where so stupid tbh, also she was effectively an NRV so why she didn't come out earlier, only she can tell that!

Tbf to Isla, I can guess why, she put something in about her power being blocked earlier in the day so I thought she was trying to draw the next days munch.

Conor WW wrote:
    Tbf to Isla, I can guess why, she put something in about her power being blocked earlier in the day so I thought she was trying to draw the next days munch.

Do you still think it was obvious she was the executioner or do you want to revise that claim.

Would brendo flipping not give us equal knowledge and be a better bet given it appears others moved to save him?

Brendan I think gives us little on Eva though. I haven’t ISO’d him yet so I don’t know if there’s something else to counterbalance that. Will try to get to him this morning

Desmond WW wrote:
    Brendan I think gives us little on Eva though. I haven’t ISO’d him yet so I don’t know if there’s something else to counterbalance that. Will try to get to him this morning

I think that would be a good idea.

Do you still think it was obvious she was the executioner or do you want to revise that claim.

No I dont want to revise anything! Have you actually reread the thread from the N1 lynch, I feel you haven't tbh

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Necro wrote: »
    giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Will we get music today?

I love music. Werewolf X Walrus

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    So Eva flips green we are still unclear about Bren and Phil
    If Bren or Phil flip red then Eva looks suss

I’d read it differently. If Eva flips red then I’d clear Brendan and be looking at Phil as a wolf. If Eva flips green then Brendan looks more suspicious (though tbh when someone flips green it never gives perfect information)

Advertisement