Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ok so it's impossible to find Dandy's posts from day 1 but he is a villager and flipped (as Eva).

I can only POSSIBLY be the day 2 conversion based off his power. So does this treatment of me by Mick scream to you that I'm converted?

No wild theories, its kind of obvious why I have no wild theories in its current form this game is the simplest one we have ever played. Catch the NK and kill the NK.

Theres no tasks to look for, finding the NK is a long shot at the start of the game given the numbers and you should only have 1 main suspect for NK, accusing loads of people for one role does nothing.

Now for me to go Meta you are one of the best game designers on baords and for you to miss the blantaly obvious of why I wouldn't have wild theories in a simple game bugs me a little.

Especially after doing and Iso on me where I explained this in my last post on that iso. Its like you isoed me and didn't even read the Iso and it wasn't many posts as you have said your post.

How you have missed so many things in a simple Iso about a simple game is not something someone of your experienced who is on the level would do.

Actually you specifically left out the post where I explained myself last night why was that Necro?

Choc chip had it in her iso but not you. Why would you leave that out?
    Necro wrote: »
    I quoted it below actually. It's not a simple game of WW though, it's constant changes of alignments. Also it's ironic that you post now about me missing stuff when I literally said below your comment...

I can't get the time to read people's posts in isolation properly as I'm working.

I just get a vibe from you that is wolfy, if I'm wrong then sorry
    LOL what you expect me to see posts you haven't already posted that post was made just after my post. how coulod I miss something thats notthere?

Why did you leave out the post from my Iso where I explained my thoughts last night.

What changes of alighnments have there been that matter outside the main goal of killing the nk.

You are wrapping yourself up in knots here.

and doing iso and not even bothering to read them and leaving out posts from the iso to suit your narrative is really suspect dude
    I still feel the same he is my suspect for NK, I honestly feel like he is constantly sussing out the thread on where to make his conversions, trying to see who people are suss of or not.

Necro missing real obvious stuff is making me feel a little less so now, but I'm not sure what his end game is. Trying to push a kill off him onto a low poster is my suspicion so its likely no end game he is just scrambling
    FFA

SK I've said he has spent the whole game working out where peoples feeling are towards each other, with the3 day 0 isos and what not, looking for optimal converts and here he is compiling FFas tonight something I dont ever remember him doing before

Necro

Flip flopping on stuff all day, people actually made arguments for him that he jumped on as his own ideas after, he manipulated an iso on me leaving out 1 post where I explained my thoughts on things and used this manipulation to draw a negative conclusion to it. Also the meta about me not having wild theories in a simple game is really suss Meta wise to me

Guffy

Feel like him and Sks conversation day 0 was a bit off didn't sit right with me, more feel on this but based odd SK being the NK

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

sKeith wrote: »
    How do you know this, or why are you trying to make it something that people should believe?

And I'm being thick?

Mick and Beaker were wolves, on the same team, with a backroom, Keith.

Why wouldn't people believe the two were working together?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Can I ask your opinion on Skunk/Riona?

You list others in terms of their potential issues with Stu and what convert doubles they may be part of but nothing of the sort for Stinky.

I'm waiting for riona to speak up.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Back in time to enter the competition anyway. It would be nice to win one finally but again if their is a technique to winning these things I don't know it

I'm waiting for riona to speak up.

What about based of what Skunk did, her votes, her interaction with Stu etc ? That does not change just cos a new person is wearing her skin... sounds weird

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

What about based of what Skunk did, her votes, her interaction with Stu etc ? That does not change just cos a new person is wearing her skin... sounds weird

Thing about Skunk, and I covered this in my wagonomics is that most of her posts are all emotional stuff. It's hard to get a read when someone is FPSing all over the thread tbh.

I repeatedly tried to engage with her on things and she just wouldn't, it nearly drove me demented.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    And I'm being thick?

Mick and Beaker were wolves, on the same team, with a backroom, Keith.

Why wouldn't people believe the two were working together?

It would be my opinion that beaker was not involved at all in micks reveal.
    It was 100% micks and whats best is it was laughable.

He only got himself killed though, he did not get beaker killed like you are alluding to.

Fixxxer, fair play to him got beaker dead, but taking some collatoral with him. had nothing to do with micks reveal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

comp entered. I'm not really following the thread tbh. Will try to keep checking in but pretty much no use today.

stop asking me to do stuff.

you do some work.

those things you are asking me to do, you do them.
    and report back.

and i want it done before end of competition.

:rolleyes:

It would be my opinion that beaker was not involved at all in micks reveal.
    It was 100% micks and whats best is it was laughable.

He only got himself killed though, he did not get beaker killed like you are alluding to.

Fixxxer, fair play to him got beaker dead, but taking some collatoral with him. had nothing to do with micks reveal.

Where did I suggest Mick's reveal got Beaker killed, Keith?

• Advertisement

Thing about Skunk, and I covered this in my wagonomics is that most of her posts are all emotional stuff. It's hard to get a read when someone is FPSing all over the thread tbh.

I repeatedly tried to engage with her on things and she just wouldn't, it nearly drove me demented.

I get that but if your basing it off what Riona does, she is just going to be extra careful not to do anything that stands out. Especially when it comes to deciding if that player had issues with Stu, who is already dead before Riona says whatever sK will judge her on.

I honestly don't think sK is bad because he and QB (who I mistakenly thought was alive this morning) were the 2 I trusted most but if I did suspect him I would wonder if that was a potential team there with him listing things like the Stu / possible convert doubles for everyone else but not for Skunk.

Right now im trying to get past my meta fears with regards Lordy and find something to nail my fear on him to a post. Meanwhile I am almost trying to do the opposite with Ecto - I like Ecto and had good vibes off her all game but now not looking for a NK/RHM and considering who would make a good convert she is more and more looking like a good option.

stop asking me to do stuff.

you do some work.

those things you are asking me to do, you do them.
    and report back.

and i want it done before end of competition.

:rolleyes:

Was meerly asking you to about yout opinion on her because you gave opinions on things for else, you didn't for her. no need to roll eyes.

Not too bothered about when you want stuff done. I'm just home from work, I'm dealing with a pregnant wife and trying to do up a new reads list myself as is

Was meerly asking you to about yout opinion on her because you gave opinions on things for else, you didn't for her. no need to roll eyes.

Not too bothered about when you want stuff done. I'm just home from work, I'm dealing with a pregnant wife and trying to do up a new reads list myself as is

Look in the post i quoted for my take on LS.

Look in the post i quoted for my take on LS.

I never get when players do this, are you testing other players commitment to see if they will do research for themselves?

if you mean this
    LadySkunk - tooo much emo, not enuff real content

it's not really answering what I asked re the info you listed about others but not about Skunky but whatever I guess I won't get a straight answer on this so I'm just going to go back to trying to do up my own updated reads list while I have some spare time.

I never get when players do this, are you testing other players commitment to see if they will do research for themselves?

if you mean this

it's not really answering what I asked re the info you listed about others but not about Skunky but whatever I guess I won't get a straight answer on this so I'm just going to go back to trying to do up my own updated reads list while I have some spare time.

LS = appeal to emotion content only, blast her away, do don't, she is not giving me green or red info. she could as easily be either and did not help the game state at all. As i said, maybe riona will be more grounded and actually give us content which we can place.

LS = appeal to emotion content only, blast her away, do don't, she is not giving me green or red info. she could as easily be either and did not help the game state at all. As i said, maybe riona will be more grounded and actually give us content which we can place.

I'm going to hold my hands up here as I am now doing up my reads list and I am stuck kinda null on her. Necro was really strong on her but I don't know 100% why. GnR voting, emotional responses maybe?

Ecto - The more I think about Ecto the more I think she would be a good convert option. Don't remember her ever really coming under the microscope despite her FFA having been full of villagers and she has personally having killed some. The first one I honestly think may have been a mistake but Drumpot is harder to call as I dont see why target him.

Lord - Maybe it is mostly Meta but Lordy does scare me a little. Not sure if his play has been overtly supporting Joe/Mick but as a convert it might not have and as a player who I think is very good at WW him being a person i'd see as coasting by for large portions does worry me.

Tusk - He had a bit of a meltdown on day 1 I think and this had me not suspecting him as NK, as the convert though he could make sense but Beaker did seem to want people to go after him so he won't be top of my list even though that might be a double bluff.

Necro - Gotta say he has me convinced that he is good. I did wonder when he kept repeating how there was not even the slightest chance the village would lynch (not the right wording) wether he was trying to do some sort of osmosis on us but he has most certainly done the work to have me not suspecting him for this lynch.

SKeith - He and QB (now dead) were the people I trusted most during the game but a lot of that may have been based on not thinking he was the NK or RHM because I bought his claim after he and I both seemed the same in terms of our reasons for believing QB. As a convert though he is more likely but given the NK & Joe were on him I would still have him as team village.

Skunk/Riona - Seemed to be arguing with Necro the whole game. He seemed sure she was a Wolf for large parts of the game but I wasn't sure. That could make her less likely to be converted however. I didn't think she was a super helpful player this game (sorry Skunky) and that had indicated to me that she could be more wolfy but now that she was actually subbed out I dunno. I'm kind of null here which I regret as judging off a sub is very hard as their style is always going to change.

Guffy - I voted Guffy twice. The 2nd time if I had been around later that might have changed although to be honest that might have gone against me as GnRs behavior right before lynch might have made me go for him as he last minute claimed invincibility without a character name and given all the scrutiny of GnR voters since. Now since it seems he would have been protected for the 2nd conversion (would protection work for conversions not just attacks or are they the same) I am a bit less suspicious although I did find Jamie protecting Brienne odd as would he not be protecting Guffy if he isn't converted?

H2D - New player indicates 2d may not be an obvious convert choice but maybe that thinking lead them to go for him/her and it also makes people ignore low posting and them coasting through to late stages while seemingly knowing what they were doing. Lady Stoneheart still seems like an odd choice for the game imo but given Bran & Gendry were faux claims im guessing this is real. Most of this is meta but is there other stuff im missing that clears / makes them more suspect?

#FFA2

1. Ecto
    2. Lordy - sorry but these two are best convert material imo

3. no.3 is harder and id be stuck between Skunk/Guffy & H2D right now

Meant to write #FFA4

even though there were no FFA3s im guessing we skip to 4
    Ecto - The more I think about Ecto the more I think she would be a good convert option. Don't remember her ever really coming under the microscope despite her FFA having been full of villagers and she has personally having killed some. The first one I honestly think may have been a mistake but Drumpot is harder to call as I dont see why target him.

Lord - Maybe it is mostly Meta but Lordy does scare me a little. Not sure if his play has been overtly supporting Joe/Mick but as a convert it might not have and as a player who I think is very good at WW him being a person i'd see as coasting by for large portions does worry me.

Tusk - He had a bit of a meltdown on day 1 I think and this had me not suspecting him as NK, as the convert though he could make sense but Beaker did seem to want people to go after him so he won't be top of my list even though that might be a double bluff.

Necro - Gotta say he has me convinced that he is good. I did wonder when he kept repeating how there was not even the slightest chance the village would lynch (not the right wording) wether he was trying to do some sort of osmosis on us but he has most certainly done the work to have me not suspecting him for this lynch.

SKeith - He and QB (now dead) were the people I trusted most during the game but a lot of that may have been based on not thinking he was the NK or RHM because I bought his claim after he and I both seemed the same in terms of our reasons for believing QB. As a convert though he is more likely but given the NK & Joe were on him I would still have him as team village.

Skunk/Riona - Seemed to be arguing with Necro the whole game. He seemed sure she was a Wolf for large parts of the game but I wasn't sure. That could make her less likely to be converted however. I didn't think she was a super helpful player this game (sorry Skunky) and that had indicated to me that she could be more wolfy but now that she was actually subbed out I dunno. I'm kind of null here which I regret as judging off a sub is very hard as their style is always going to change.

Guffy - I voted Guffy twice. The 2nd time if I had been around later that might have changed although to be honest that might have gone against me as GnRs behavior right before lynch might have made me go for him as he last minute claimed invincibility without a character name and given all the scrutiny of GnR voters since. Now since it seems he would have been protected for the 2nd conversion (would protection work for conversions not just attacks or are they the same) I am a bit less suspicious although I did find Jamie protecting Brienne odd as would he not be protecting Guffy if he isn't converted?

H2D - New player indicates 2d may not be an obvious convert choice but maybe that thinking lead them to go for him/her and it also makes people ignore low posting and them coasting through to late stages while seemingly knowing what they were doing. Lady Stoneheart still seems like an odd choice for the game imo but given Bran & Gendry were faux claims im guessing this is real. Most of this is meta but is there other stuff im missing that clears / makes them more suspect?

#FFA2

1. Ecto
    2. Lordy - sorry but these two are best convert material imo

3. no.3 is harder and id be stuck between Skunk/Guffy & H2D right now

I do think Skunk was just busy/unwell or whatever the case is. If they were evil they could have just plodded along with the odd post here and there. Subbing out suggest they're village and actually want the converted to be found, alas they weren't in a position to help out.

Skunk/Ríona are low on my lynch list, probably the lowest.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Competition close. Ravens fed. Check yo pms

• Advertisement

Nothing here :(

Shock horror... no pm

:(

Nothing here :(

Oh... wait....

:D

There she is

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Another Dragon attack for me. 9pm deadline again.

Ok.

Ecto let's co-ordinate then

I have an alignment check

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ok.

Ecto let's co-ordinate then

I have an alignment check

If say check me but that's pointless. Is yours instant or on deadline?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    If say check me but that's pointless. Is yours instant or on deadline?

Expires at 9pm so have to use it before that

Not gonna lie, I'm tempted to peek sKeith because I'm terrified he's got me pocketed.

I just can't see him being converted though?

• Advertisement

Get the impression all actions in this game are planned for Munch or Lynch time so the mods can be about for sure

Advertisement