Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

GCPD Morgue
    Coroner's Report

The body was identified as Fiona WW and was
    Robin/Nightwing (App BG/Seer)

RIP Boy Wonder
    batmanditf.png

Yikes.
    giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d372e80334564686f172ab8&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Yikes.
    giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d372e80334564686f172ab8&rid=giphy.gif

That's how excited Jake is at hitting a prime rolled Villager!

Barbara WW wrote: »
    How will it prove that? Like really break it down for me, as i don't see how it could in any way do that.

Correct me if I’m wrong but... if I proved she was a wolf would that not prove I wasn’t, as in why would a wolf shoot another wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Correct me if I’m wrong but... if I proved she was a wolf would that not prove I wasn’t, as in why would a wolf shoot another wolf?

It would prove you are not a wolf but it wouldn’t prove that you are NRV

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

You're wrong.

Team SK would have no problems shooting a wolf.
    Wolves have no problems shooting team SK.

So. Proof = zero.

ignoring veto on fiona makes you extra suss than u were already.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

There is a way to prove Orlas claim while clearing someone else at the same time but it'll waste a bullet

Desmond WW wrote: »
    There is a way to prove Orlas claim while clearing someone else at the same time but it'll waste a bullet

Orla will also have a village core of three then if I'm right

Explain this plan.

I wan't to pro/con it

Explain this plan.

I wan't to pro/con it

Orla is protected, If Liam shoots her she is protected. It pretty much locks him as a villager if it's a legit gun and Orla is protected.

Orla is protected, If Liam shoots her she is protected. It pretty much locks him as a villager if it's a legit gun and Orla is protected.

Worst worst case scenario Liam is a wolf earning village cred but we are taking a bullet out of his hands if that's the case.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Well, this is going terribly sh1te

ignoring veto on fiona makes you extra suss than u were already.

Sorry, who put a veto on Fiona? Was it you trying to rule the roost again? I must of missed that.
    Lots of wolfy stuff from you today Babs.
    You also seem to overlook the fact that there’s a very good chance I’ll be dead shortly from the poison.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

So we've shot a roled villager now? For what reason exactly? Just because somebody had a bullet? Things like this need to be discussed heavily. Using a bullet like that is insanity.

Whoever has the remaining bullet. Send it my way because this has ruined my day.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I’d actually save Jake if I were Alfred

As stupid as it was the shoot someone when there was no evidence, he did come forward with the gun, we don’t know where it came from and if he was a wolf I don’t see why he would claim a gun we didn’t know was out there

Jake, are you Harvey? You said I think I’ll gamble, immediately I thought Dent

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Oh snap :eek:

Sorry for doubting you Fiona! The gun and batcomputer makes sense now :o

To be fair to Jake nobody was really helping make the decision, there was nearly three hours to decide and it went quiet for a big chunk of that.

It’s hard being in that position and to be honest I probably would have chosen Fiona too, it could happen to anyone. If she flipped red it would have been a victory but we can’t vilify someone for getting it wrong sure didn’t we all lynch Ewan last night and he turned out to be a villager.

Worst worst case scenario Liam is a wolf earning village cred but we are taking a bullet out of his hands if that's the case.

Would that not take down orlas protection, and leave her vulnerable to the munch?

Henry WW wrote: »
    So we've shot a roled villager now? For what reason exactly? Just because somebody had a bullet? Things like this need to be discussed heavily. Using a bullet like that is insanity.

Whoever has the remaining bullet. Send it my way because this has ruined my day.

I suggested not using it!

Sorry, who put a veto on Fiona? Was it you trying to rule the roost again? I must of missed that.
    Lots of wolfy stuff from you today Babs.
    You also seem to overlook the fact that there’s a very good chance I’ll be dead shortly from the poison.

I vetoed her too.

This is a bad idea which will prove nothing. I’d like to wait on Liam’s explanation before making a decision on whether to use it or not first and foremost

@Barbara you never answered why you think I’m a wolf?

Eva WW wrote: »
    Oh snap :eek:

Sorry for doubting you Fiona! The gun and batcomputer makes sense now :o

To be fair to Jake nobody was really helping make the decision, there was nearly three hours to decide and it went quiet for a big chunk of that.

It’s hard being in that position and to be honest I probably would have chosen Fiona too, it could happen to anyone. If she flipped red it would have been a victory but we can’t vilify someone for getting it wrong sure didn’t we all lynch Ewan last night and he turned out to be a villager.

Let's not make the same mistake with the second bullet, eh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

A bullet has been fired

Batman wasn't there to take action and Alfred had to take measures into his own hands. He was reluctant to pull the trigger but believed it had to be done
    alfreds-betrayal.jpg?w=579&h=285

Liam WW has been shot

he was:
    Harvey Dent AKA Two Face

Conor WW wrote: »
    This is a bad idea which will prove nothing. I’d like to wait on Liam’s explanation before making a decision on whether to use it or not first and foremost

@Barbara you never answered why you think I’m a wolf?

Yes, I did, ISO me to find it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

This game is crazy. Nice shot Alfred!

Nice one Alfred!!

That’s how it’s done Jake, shoot the bad guys

Does that mean that Jake won the prize? And Liam’s was just his normal go?

Would that not take down orlas protection, and leave her vulnerable to the munch?

Nope, not from what I can see

Nope, not from what I can see

Well disregard

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Double snap! :eek:

Good work Alfred!

Henry WW wrote: »

I don’t recall getting any advice from you beforehand?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I’d actually save Jake if I were Alfred

As stupid as it was the shoot someone when there was no evidence, he did come forward with the gun, we don’t know where it came from and if he was a wolf I don’t see why he would claim a gun we didn’t know was out there

Jake, are you Harvey? You said I think I’ll gamble, immediately I thought Dent

If you think Jake is Harvey you should be advocating shooting him.

A wolf has a motive to claim it - gives them some credibility amongst the village, on top of the him being poisoned credibility.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Fair play to you Alfred. Best of luck to you Jake in surviving this poison but I'm feeling lucky.

tenor.gif?itemid=8704706

Advertisement