Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Okay looks like no SK kill this morning, so most likely will happen throughout the day.

Has anyone worked out the numbers of how many people we’ll lose today and tomorrow?

1 munch kill
    1 SK kill
    1 potential rose kill
    1 potential bullet from Alfred
    1 potential bullet from Harvey
    1 lynch kill

That’s going by the theory that Harvey has a good on odd days. So that’s potentially six people in a day :eek:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Joker gets to bring their own brand of killing to the game, which means they can kill anytime maybe?

Also just looked at the OP , “team joker” does suggest (as somebody put it) that maybe there could be a Harley Quinn in the game. If the seer peaked dr Harleen Francis quinzel maybe that’s Quinn before a convert?

Imo, either Joker or Harley would have to do a task to find each other.

That's IF Harley is in the game (which looks likely from the OP)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Imo, either Joker or Harley would have to do a task to find each other.

That's IF Harley is in the game (which looks likely from the OP)

There’s enough images of the joker on his own to choose from without using on with Harley in it so I’d say she’s in the game.

RIP Gabs xxx

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Hey Fiona, what’s the significance of 11 and 4?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    And why is there no SK kill?

Tasks for first kill?

Though that usually happens between two wolf teams. Less often between wolf team and SK. But could explain some odd posting over the weekend?

I guess we'll see when bodies start appearing.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    my computer has detected harley quinn entering the game wierdly enough
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    Fiona really does have her sights set on Gabriel. Very risky move if she is seer.

Gab dead! Jus sayin!

Gabs death does shine a light on Fiona admittedly. Though I wonder if that was (even partially) the intention?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Well at least we know that there is autopriest now, which can now filter into the seer argument.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

What does NRV+ mean? I hadn't spotted the claim from Gabriel

Is it not strange theres been no SK kill?

Looking at Barbaras theory, she has it split into two sections when I think it can be split into three sections.
    The Joker could have found Harley and that might not be related to Eva's post

However from my quick scan it would seem likely that if he has found her then its likely to be from someone leaving breadcrumbs, and that points to Eva and Ewan?

Conor WW wrote: »

Looking at Barbaras theory, she has it split into two sections when I think it can be split into three sections.

However from my quick scan it would seem likely that if he has found her then its likely to be from someone leaving breadcrumbs, and that points to Eva and Ewan?

Barbara's theory was Joker found Harley and former was Gabriel and latter was Eva.

We know at least one part of that is now wrong (Gabriel wasn't the Joker)

Questions remaining:
    - Did Joker actually find Harley? Is she even in the game? My guess is Yes to both.
    - Is Eva Harley with an unknown Joker? I thought for sure she was when Barbara proposed it. I've wavering since, based on Eva's posts, and more now that Gabriel turned out not to be the Joker.

• Advertisement

Not quite a claim but they mention their character name here. NRV plus suggests NRV who might become more than that later on.
    Conor WW wrote: »

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    A few things.

I'm so excited. I'm on a mobile and can't post GIFs which upsets me cause I don't think a batman claim is relevant without them.

I've just spent hours rereading the Batman story and I'm a little sad for his poor folks. Poor Thomas Wayne.

I'm torn now between reading more comics and backstory or actually reading the thread.

Having the game start on Saturday has really messed with the way I do my top, middle or bottom method of wolf hunting. When do we usually start, around 1 on a Sunday?

@liam

Based on my previous extensive research into the matter :D I would say that it’s the joker who would have to find Harley. Meaning the joker doesn’t have to say anything but Harley has to leave breadcrumbs.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Good morning all. Just checking in quickly to make sure I’m not dead :D I shall return shortly, for I am Batman!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Someone has been poisoned

Poison Ivy has been a busy girl! It would seem two Citizens of Gotham have been hospitalized showing symptoms of a very specific type of poison. They were also recipients of flower deliveries this morning.
    th?id=OIP.uR2KANk3S_m04wfz30b8ywHaDv

Desmond WW received a Rose

Abigail WW received an Orchid

Both Gotham residents' symptoms started to show almost immediately. One's will subside by lynch time, the other will not be so lucky.

Angus WW wrote: »
    @liam

Based on my previous extensive research into the matter :D I would say that it’s the joker who would have to find Harley. Meaning the joker doesn’t have to say anything but Harley has to leave breadcrumbs.

I’d agree

Also @Liam I mentioned above that Barbara had broken her analysis out into two parts, neither of which were reliant on the other being true. Likewise I think he could have found Harley and Eva not be her but it certainly looks like she was breadcrumbing

This bring us to the question of why Gabs was munched. Here’s a theory

The wolves believe Barbara’s theory on Gabs and Eva, decide to get rid of another team, or part thereof. If this is true IMO it would lead me to believe in a less experienced wolf team, they would surely want the SK alive for a bit longer to keep the kill rate up.
    If that is the case I’d be leaning village on Barbara as she seems to experienced to do that. If she suspected Gabs I think she’d hold out for a night of two.

The real hole in my theory comes with why they would lynch Gabs over Eva, the evidence against her was a lot stronger IMO

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I knew this was coming! I feel honoured

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I knew this was coming! I feel honoured

Only way you could 'know' is if you were a wolf :confused:

They think I'm the seer :) Happy days, Abigail isn't the seer either but may be important, I dont know, could be a double bluff

Only way you could 'know' is if you were a wolf :confused:

Or if I tagged a wolf a 9.59am and put the ****s up you

• Advertisement

Good and bad news for Des and Abby, likely to not be suspected as a wolves just yet. Bad news is there’s a 25% chance they’ll be dead by lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Good evening fellow citizens. Not enough dancing for my liking.

giphy.gif
    Hate to ruin all your moments folks, but you're all lying.

giphy.gif
    Well at least we know that there is autopriest now, which can now filter into the seer argument.
    Not quite a claim but they mention their character name here. NRV plus suggests NRV who might become more than that later on.

Noticed you posting and was like “has Phil actually posted yet?” So decided to do a quick ISO. Not an awful lot in that Phil.

I’d love to get to know the real Phil, what are your aspirations? what music do you like? Who does he want to kill? Those kind of things..... So many questions.

batman.jpg

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Or if I tagged a wolf a 9.59am and put the ****s up you

Up who? Me? I've yet to see your reasoning on your hilariously wrong call :pac:

Noticed you posting and was like “has Phil actually posted yet?” So decided to do a quick ISO. Not an awful lot in that Phil.

I’d love to get to know the real Phil, what are your aspirations? what music do you like? Who does he want to kill? Those kind of things..... So many questions.

What do you expect Frank? I've only posted four times. Of course there won't be an awful lot in it :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Aspirations - help win the game for the village
    Music - like a bit of pop, country and traditional
    Who do I want to kill? - no one .... yet

Any other questions?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

So poison Ivy can send two roses, one good and one bad. She can also use this power to sort of semi clear one of her teammates as she knows which one is which. Just saying....

Angus WW wrote: »
    @liam

Is that not what I said? It's certainly what I meant to say. It was Eva (the potential Harley) was was breadcrumbing.

Up who? Me? I've yet to see your reasoning on your hilariously wrong call :pac:

:) Poor wolf play targeting me, when I die your locked dead anyway so I'll spend the rest of my time hunting the rest of your buddies!

I'll do an ISO later for you to respond to but like, sometimes you just know.

So poison Ivy can send two roses, one good and one bad. She can also use this power to sort of semi clear one of her teammates as she knows which one is which. Just saying....

Exactly. The fake poisoned person is not in any way clear.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I am here after a busy weekend. Was expecting to see two deaths but looking back over the OP it seems like the SK kill isn't a night time action
    Joker - His origins may be disputed but a psychopath with a warped, sadistic sense of humor is not someone you will want to have a dispute with in this game. Every day the Joker will bring his own form of unbridled chaos to Gotham city as he kills one citizen with his own unique flair - AKA this SK can write their own flavor for the Joker kill!

To the guys who received the flowers - do you get told by PM or did you just find out on thread? Have you received any other information? I assume Alfred can chose to save the person if he wants but means there will be no vig shot today if he does.

• Advertisement

Pretty sure I got the poison but we can wait for Abigail to give us some thoughts to her importance in the game before discussing possible outcomes

Advertisement