Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Fiona was asking how to change the settings to 40 posts per page :D

I don’t think we can hang her for that lol

That's fine. That's asked a lot. It's the specific use of 11 and 4 that seem odd.

I mean, if you've 20 posts per page, on page 11, you'll be on maximum 220. That'd be page 6 on 40 posts per page.

It could well be nothing. But that she brought up those two numbers twice is interesting, and it'd be good to have an explanation.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    This one is very easy.

Fiona's posts per page was set to something low and she asked how to change it.
    After changing the posts per page, it was now page 4.

You must have skipped over that part of the conversation.
    If you add quotes into the thread, it makes it easier to jump to the time you are talking about, but its page 4, i'll pull up the thread now.

I just actually changed the settings back to Forum Default to see was it correct and yeah, Fiona would have been page 11 when she asked.

It's an interesting coincidence that she's number 11 in the list though is that not done alphabetically?

Competition entered. I WANT A PRIZE!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

So it seems whoever made the connection about the time in the weather gif and the time of the comps were right

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I’ve entered. Can we give answer here?

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »
    So it seems whoever made the connection about the time in the weather gif and the time of the comps were right

That would be me ;)

Entered. I want a prize too :)

Holly WW wrote: »

Loving the little extra details, mods. Well thought out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

okay, we've 24 villagers and 20 places, we can cover them all, we have an hour to send in our answers, so we should cover all the numbers, then we know who wins the prize. So wolves can't keep it to themselves.

okay, we've 24 villagers and 20 places, we can cover them all, we have an hour to send in our answers, so we should cover all the numbers, then we know who wins the prize. So wolves can't keep it to themselves.

I went for 13 fwiw

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I went for 13 fwiw

okay, took 14.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I went 14

Whaddya know. 15!

:D

I went 11.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Well at least we know that there is autopriest now, which can now filter into the seer argument.

Yep. This will filter out all the BS, false claims and expose those who support them.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Yep. This will filter out all the BS, false claims and expose those who support them.

In what context Clodagh. Be specific now don't just generalize.

Clodagh WW wrote: »

Isn’t the objective not to support anybody else’s claim but have the true ones on thread should the seer die?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Do we need to answer the question plus submit a number? I'm not sure really what's going on.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Do we need to answer the question plus submit a number? I'm not sure really what's going on.

Yep, so 11, 13, 14 and 15 have been taken, pick another and tell us which one

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Yeah. I noticed that (you asking her). Didn't understand the significance of the question at the time. Would I be right in saying that she's not actually replied? This could be a really good find actually. I'd be interested in her answer. Though I'd a village lean on Fiona up to now.

No reply as yet, I don’t think they’ve been around since yesterday night.

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Isn’t the objective not to support anybody else’s claim but have the true ones on thread should the seer die?

I hate those sort of general statements tbh. To me it just seems like posting for the sake of it.

Like if there's a false claim out there then call it out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Only we’ll probably only have 12 or so on here in the hour?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Is the movie something we should know based on the thread or can we Google?

I'll go with 2 as soon as I understand the question parameters.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

By some of us posting you might allow them to go for the higher probability number and not announce it on here?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Ok I feel stupid. Is someone allowed to tell me the answer?

I googled it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Wow. That's a new one. Never heard of it.
    I'll take #17.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

If we all post our number online can’t wolves just post their chosen number as if they are a villager?

Suppose it does mean that we spread out the chances better ?

What is the answer?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Soz I did 13 too, hadn’t read before I entered. Can we keep track of entries like you’re doing here to try to avoid this happening again

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I did no. 1

Advertisement