Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Just remembered how mental Conman is. Anyone around to run an iso on his ass?

giphy-downsized.gif

Des. This is possibly the silliest thing you've said so far. I am Chandler. The vigilante.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Obviously not. I'm the only one I know who is good. By choosing me we are helping the baddy.

The only way I sacrifice myslef is if conversation is being wasted on discussing me. Like you are trying to do now.

It feels like it's being wasted to you because we're discussing you but nobody else knows what you are 100%

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Des. This is possibly the silliest thing you've said so far. I am Chandler. The vigilante.

for another 8 minutes at least

Des - that was hilarious.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Yeah speed days do benefit evils. It's been raised before but people also get a bit of burn out so they are usually done.

Clink to that man.
    giphy.gif

I do wish Eva was around. I'd have liked to hear their perspective on my read of them.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    It feels like it's being wasted to you because we're discussing you but nobody else knows what you are 100%

Nobody is discussing me. You are on your own and you're wasting my time with it.

Has anyone looked into Steves role claim already? As in it's already in the thread pulled together? Is there any way his reveal was bogus? Looking at any other avenue. Phil I believe now was bamboozled by Jake. I believe the bad shaman could give a gift to the wolves. Did somebody who flipped good get a "bad" prize. I don't see the wolves talking to the SK or maybe they didn't know it was them.

Angus, you said you were going to make a case against Holly. Can you present it rather than going back and forth?

I'm not trying to tell you what to do, i just don't want to read 10 pages of text when I get back... ;)

Has anyone looked into Steves role claim already? As in it's already in the thread pulled together? Is there any way his reveal was bogus? Looking at any other avenue. Phil I believe now was bamboozled by Jake. I believe the bad shaman could give a gift to the wolves. Did somebody who flipped good get a "bad" prize. I don't see the wolves talking to the SK or maybe they didn't know it was them.

You'll know if Steve if I get wasted in 3 mins.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    You'll know if Steve if I get wasted in 3 mins.

*it's Steve

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    Angus, you said you were going to make a case against Holly. Can you present it rather than going back and forth?

I'm not trying to tell you what to do, i just don't want to read 10 pages of text when I get back... ;)

I'm working on it, I just keep getting the notification to say someone posted and then am coming on to respond

Conor did some scenarios a while back just after Steve came out.

I didn't see any as being particularly feasible apart from him being village. So it's possible that he's the SK, but I found it unlikely given that he gave us Gabs so early rather than continue to let him run down village numbers.

Seeya on the flip fellow villagers. SK I hate you!

Ok. If I'm not the one munched definitely go for Eva as she was sure that Steve was confirmed and may have left munch orders with mods if she can't be around.

If I am as I assume I will be, then hopefully Eva can speak to some my allegations in between the munch and lynch and you can all make your mind up.

After that, well like I said. Question everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Conor WW was killed. They were Chandler Bing - Vigilante

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Lynch form open.

Lynch at 4pm

Ah Conor. Disappointing but not unexpected.

Thank god we have three hours this time. Do you think Eva would have voted Conor in the last lynch then killed him when he was going after her??

Vote in. Ciao.

Thank god we have three hours this time. Do you think Eva would have voted Conor in the last lynch then killed him when he was going after her??

2 hrs - 4pm

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Ok as expected SK took Conor. I would assume I'm up next for the chop.

So who have we left:
    Angus
    Des
    Eva
    Holly
    Orla
    Phil

SK has to be in this group. Ordered most likely to least likely to be SK for me:
    Des
    Eva
    Phil
    Angus
    Orla
    Holly

Although whilst I would be about 40-50% sure of the top 2, the other 4 I've no strong feelings on. I dunno what to do tbh.

Do you also think it's possible for her to be SK? It would be VERY unfair if she was and she hasn't been on all day, comes in puts a vote down then makes a kill and doesn't post anything for the rest of the day. Can someone do that?

Ballsy but possible. It's the TWTBAW thing. She could come on thread and go 'oh well of course I wouldn't go after the person I voted for in the lynch, the SK is just trying to discredit me'. THE MIND GAMES!

Do you also think it's possible for her to be SK? It would be VERY unfair if she was and she hasn't been on all day, comes in puts a vote down then makes a kill and doesn't post anything for the rest of the day. Can someone do that?

Life's not fair my man - all's fair in love and WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Ok as expected SK took Conor. I would assume I'm up next for the chop.

So who have we left:
    Angus
    Des
    Eva
    Holly
    Orla
    Phil

SK has to be in this group. Ordered most likely to least likely to be SK for me:
    Des
    Eva
    Phil
    Angus
    Orla
    Holly

Although whilst I would be about 40-50% sure of the top 2, the other 4 I've no strong feelings on. I dunno what to do tbh.

Okay I'm sneaking a read in.
    Lynch is at 4 right?
    Why are we on Des now?
    Why is. Holly clear?

Holly didn't ask Chandler to come out until after he ran out of bullets. Told him not be rash with using them but then told him to shoot Abi. Would the SK want those bullets wasted and surely they'd want him to come out so they could get those bullets? Doesn't make sense does it.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Okay I'm sneaking a read in.
    Lynch is at 4 right?
    Why are we on Des now?
    Why is. Holly clear?

I didn't say Holly was clear, just IMO she's least likely to be the SK. I've been on Des for a while now. Voted for him in the lynch too. I would've put Holly and Isla as least likely but I wasn't around just before the lynch.

I am in no way telling anyone how to vote right now. Those were just my order of candidates for SK. I think everyone should do similar so we can try get a consensus.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Nobody is discussing me. You are on your own and you're wasting my time with it.

Holly what's going on with you. There's a few odd posts from you.

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    I am in no way telling anyone how to vote right now. Those were just my order of candidates for SK. I think everyone should do similar so we can try get a consensus.

Sure I'm just trying to understand your reasoning

Advertisement