Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I hate myself

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Wait was that before your reveal?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Ok what just happened? I go to a meeting and come back to Isla being lynched? And I can't even stay coz I'm popping out to lunch now. (it's too nice not to go for a walk)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

For Holly's Benefit:

Scenario One: I am NRV - I post NRV name
    Scenario 2: I am SK with a list - I post NRV name
    Scenario 2: I am SK without list - I don't post name, as posting name potentially opens me up to being counter-claimed

You think I'm in scenario 3 - when I claimed there were probably 5 people left to claim and I had a huge chance of being counter claimed. I don't see where you're going with this and continuing to force it makes me think SK all the way.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Eva voted conor? FOR REAL?

I can't quite believe I'm defending them but...

I'd say Eva was just getting a vote in and didn't even read the thread.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Baggly wrote: »
    Isla WW has been lynched. They were Susan Bunch– NRV.

Whose demise would you like to see this evening? Who are you? Timestamp Total
    Isla WW orla 27/06/2019 12:58 1
    angus 27/06/2019 12:59 1
    Isla WW Total 2
    Steve WW isla 27/06/2019 12:58 1
    dessie 27/06/2019 11:40 1
    Steve WW Total 2
    Des WW steve 27/06/2019 10:45 1
    Des WW Total 1
    Holly WW phil 27/06/2019 10:43 1
    Holly WW Total 1
    Orla WW holly 27/06/2019 12:59 1
    Orla WW Total 1
    Eva WW conor 27/06/2019 10:23 1
    Eva WW Total 1
    Conor WW eva 27/06/2019 10:00 1
    Conor WW Total 1

Munch is at 2pm

Newbie Question #1000
    How is it decided between Isla & Steve if both get 2 votes? Is it to do with the time votes are cast?

What an absolute mess. I'll be back after the kill if i'm still alive.

I should have stayed on Holly. That’s where my vote will be going if I’m alive next Lynch and I’d strongly urge others to do the same.

I’ll build my case shortly I just need a few to go hang my head in shame

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Newbie Question #1000
    How is it decided between Isla & Steve if both get 2 votes? Is it to do with the time votes are cast?

It should say in the OP, think it’s last vote cast so that’s all on me :(

Sorry Isla!!

Orla WW wrote: »
    What an absolute mess. I'll be back after the kill if i'm still alive.

giphy-downsized.gif

• Advertisement

Those votes were all over the place btw. We need to declare on thread and discuss earlier and come to a group decision

So, nobody else thinks that the SK would have been hunting for the vig in order to get their hands on extra bullets?

Lunchtime to Munchtime

giphy-downsized.gif

i do conor - i had my vote on eva til that last minute post by Isla just before lynch. It was just too dodgy for me on top of everything else.

I think eva is too obvious (she called babs a wolf around 11pm and would then have killed her night 0).

We have time for another mistake. Right now I'm thinking:

1. Eva - go with Conor's theory
    2. Holly - looking for names with Chandler still hidden and then today's bizarre behavious
    3. Angus - only person remaining in my wagon list

After that I've got Phil, Steve and Des. I wouldn't know where to start there.

Feck - don't all do the same as me. It just shows SK where to kill.

Just realised munch is in a half hour :eek:

Conor WW wrote: »
    So, nobody else thinks that the SK would have been hunting for the vig in order to get their hands on extra bullets?

would they have known about it?

i do conor - i had my vote on eva til that last minute post by Isla just before lynch. It was just too dodgy for me on top of everything else.

I think eva is too obvious (she called babs a wolf around 11pm and would then have killed her night 0).

We have time for another mistake. Right now I'm thinking:

1. Eva - go with Conor's theory
    2. Holly - looking for names with Chandler still hidden and then today's bizarre behavious
    3. Angus - only person remaining in my wagon list

After that I've got Phil, Steve and Des. I wouldn't know where to start there.

I'm going eva following conor, but I don't have any real read. I'm at a loss now. I hate this stupid game!

I'm not the SK. Angus, don't waste your vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Very slight town lean despite an uncountered claim. This makes me think that Steve might have knowledge of a list floating about somewhere.

Uh that was more a case of me not wanting to believe him. And I was right. Sooooo why is this bad? How does this prove I knew about a list? I'm sure that theory had been floated already at that point and not by me. I could go back and see who originally suggested that evils had a list but it's a long way back.

Angus WW wrote: »
    I should have stayed on Holly. That’s where my vote will be going if I’m alive next Lynch and I’d strongly urge others to do the same.

I’ll build my case shortly I just need a few to go hang my head in shame

This is not a good Idea.

You'll be wasting a vote as will anyone who votes for me. I would volunteer to be lynched if I thought it would help the village, but I don't.

• Advertisement

would they have known about it?

Ah sorry...I'm assuming they did because my BR told me that I might/would benefit if I killed Janice, so I assume they'd have been told the same.

Btw, if Steve is the SK I will be raging with myself as I considered shooting him to verify his role claim. I went Gabs instead so still an evil but one without any benefit, except a lack of time to convert Mindy. :(

For Holly's Benefit:

Scenario One: I am NRV - I post NRV name
    Scenario 2: I am SK with a list - I post NRV name
    Scenario 2: I am SK without list - I don't post name, as posting name potentially opens me up to being counter-claimed

You think I'm in scenario 3 - when I claimed there were probably 5 people left to claim and I had a huge chance of being counter claimed. I don't see where you're going with this and continuing to force it makes me think SK all the way.

I don't have the brain power to flesh out my theories. I'm basically just trying to find anything I think is whacky. And I have no clue where to look.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Uh that was more a case of me not wanting to believe him. And I was right. Sooooo why is this bad? How does this prove I knew about a list? I'm sure that theory had been floated already at that point and not by me. I could go back and see who originally suggested that evils had a list but it's a long way back.

I'm pretty sure Isla said that there wouldn't be a list and Conor said that he thought there could be.

I accused her of being wolfy in my read because of it. And that is another of example of me being bad at this game.

This is not a good Idea.

You'll be wasting a vote as will anyone who votes for me. I would volunteer to be lynched if I thought it would help the village, but I don't.

If it came down to it and it was between you and someone else and we could afford the mislynch. Would you let it happen to squash doubts and have others look elsewhere?

For reals. If any villagers in the next game advocate for a quick day I'll be soooo madd!

It only benefits the baddies. I'm losing my marbles. And I've no time to do any work to help myself

I'm pretty sure Isla said that there wouldn't be a list and Conor said that he thought there could be.

I accused her of being wolfy in my read because of it. And that is another of example of me being bad at this game.

No. Isla was now sure there was a lost of names given to the evils to claim to prevent a game break through a mass reveal, as was I.

Her point with that was that Steve's soft defence of Gabs in that post could be a sign that Steve knew that those names existed before anyone else could be sure coz we really only learned that for sure AFTER Jake and Gabs died.

OK. So this might be the most ridiculous thing ever but I'm going there...

Des could be Mindy. Why? Well, I Googled and her full name is pre-wedding is Mindy Hunter. MH. Look at first 2 lines. Then after she marries Barry it's Mindy Hunter-Farber. Which has 17 letters.

I know it's a massive leap but I'm searching for Mindy outside of the obvious 2.

Just remembered how mental Conman is. Anyone around to run an iso on his ass?

giphy-downsized.gif

Angus WW wrote: »
    If it came down to it and it was between you and someone else and we could afford the mislynch. Would you let it happen to squash doubts and have others look elsewhere?

Obviously not. I'm the only one I know who is good. By choosing me we are helping the baddy.

The only way I sacrifice myslef is if conversation is being wasted on discussing me. Like you are trying to do now.

For reals. If any villagers in the next game advocate for a quick day I'll be soooo madd!

It only benefits the baddies. I'm losing my marbles. And I've no time to do any work to help myself

Yeah speed days do benefit evils. It's been raised before but people also get a bit of burn out so they are usually done.

• Advertisement

No. Isla was now sure there was a lost of names given to the evils to claim to prevent a game break through a mass reveal, as was I.

Her point with that was that Steve's soft defence of Gabs in that post could be a sign that Steve knew that those names existed before anyone else could be sure coz we really only learned that for sure AFTER Jake and Gabs died.

I know. But Steve asked who originally suggested that the evils might have had a list. I said that I thought it might be you originally. I think you're clear though. ;)

Btw, only 2 hours between munch and lynch. I need to get out so I'm going to go between 2pm and 4pm and NO ONE DO ANYTHING CRAZY PRE-LYNCH.

Advertisement