Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Exactly - hence I said to Holly that her reveal was silly as if I was SK and had a list, i'd copy from it.

Anyway, standing out today for the point of standing out isn't maing me feel village.

Conor - if i'm wiling to get on board with Eva, can we lynch Isla afterwards?

I doubt I'll be alive to do it. Except I'm so spectacularly clueless they may leave me be.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

What if it’s neither of them? What if it’s somebody else like Eva or Steve who are laying low today???? I’m losing my mind! :eek:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Gabriel - claimed the Chick, no counter. Not sure why he came out so early with his role. Panicked villager or wolfy? My thoughts on him have mellowed slightly since yesterday. Veeeeeeeery slight town lean.

Very slight town lean despite an uncountered claim. This makes me think that Steve might have knowledge of a list floating about somewhere.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I hate this part of the game! Everyone is a bloody baddie.

giphy.gif

Conor WW wrote: »
    To me particularly? Coz I'm most likely dead in just over an hour.

Maybe I am truly dense but while I agree that there is nothing to be gained by the village knowing your name, there is potentially something for an SK to gain.

Not just to you, to everyone. There is more to gain for an SK to blend in than stand out like this. Surely you can see that. I'd have a list, there's no risk of counter claims. I could just take one of the names off it and put it in the thread and bingo there is none of this controversy.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I really wanted to get Iso done today. goddamit

REmind me next game that I don't like speed days please!

Isla WW wrote: »
    Very slight town lean despite an uncountered claim. This makes me think that Steve might have knowledge of a list floating about somewhere.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Quick decision all. I'm currently on Isla but willing to move if we think we have a solid theory.

Conor - I'm not 100% convinced by your theory but I really don't know at this stage and I do wonder if i'm tunneling Isla. As it'l probably be your last play, I'm willing to take a chance on Eva as I likely wouldn't have come up with the above all day. If you're wrong, I'll go back to the obvious candidates (if i'm not dead) and work from there til i die.

phil is super quiet. changing to phil

• Advertisement

Quick decision all. I'm currently on Isla but willing to move if we think we have a solid theory.

Conor - I'm not 100% convinced by your theory but I really don't know at this stage and I do wonder if i'm tunneling Isla. As it'l probably be your last play, I'm willing to take a chance on Eva as I likely wouldn't have come up with the above all day. If you're wrong, I'll go back to the obvious candidates (if i'm not dead) and work from there til i die.

I’m on Holly - Sorry Hols :( I need to do this, I don’t think I’ll be able to get her out of my head. Going Isla next I would say but will need to seriously look into things to reassess if Holly flips good

Isla WW wrote: »

this would be a great thing to discuss.... any time other than 8 minutes before lynch!!!!

like, you're a genius Isla, and you throw this bomb out literally minutes before we vote. I hate it.

Angus WW wrote: »
    I’m on Holly - Sorry Hols :( I need to do this, I don’t think I’ll be able to get her out of my head. Going Isla next I would say but will need to seriously look into things to reassess if Holly flips good

Don't waste your vote angus. please.

Ok I'm voting isla

i went back to isla after that bombshell

this would be a great thing to discuss.... any time other than 8 minutes before lynch!!!!

like, you're a genius Isla, and you throw this bomb out literally minutes before we vote. I hate it.

I just found it

Changed to Isla!! My head is gone

sorry mods - i voted twice there I think because I'm so flustered about who my vote is actually sitting on :(

It is isla btw. that last comment was too much for me.

Please consider who might have known about a list when the chick was claimed

Cheerio folks, I don't hold it against you for lynching me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Voting Closed.

changed back to orla last second

giphy-downsized.gif

Oh my god I just changed my vote three times back and forth from Holly and Isla. Sorry mods I panicked :(

tumblr_pm941kcOPi1tyr2z8o2_540.gif

holly, that just annoys me - there's no logic to your reasoning on me. It's making me feel so serial killy about you.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Isla WW has been lynched. They were Susan Bunch– NRV.

Whose demise would you like to see this evening? Who are you? Timestamp Total
    Isla WW orla 27/06/2019 12:58 1
    angus 27/06/2019 12:59 1
    Isla WW Total 2
    Steve WW isla 27/06/2019 12:58 1
    dessie 27/06/2019 11:40 1
    Steve WW Total 2
    Des WW steve 27/06/2019 10:45 1
    Des WW Total 1
    Holly WW phil 27/06/2019 10:43 1
    Holly WW Total 1
    Orla WW holly 27/06/2019 12:59 1
    Orla WW Total 1