Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    To be fair, you've only got a couple of hours to discuss.

I've voted but held back saying who as I think the village can end up following a 'known' person rather than doing some digging themselves, even though the 'known' person doesn't actually have any more information than they do. That might sound dickish but I have definitely done that myself.

I'd say if you have a case to make, throw it out there.

Shoot I forgot it was a fast day fuuuuuuukkkkk.

Ok I'll whip it out at 12 that gives us an hour to chat about it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Ok this was my first post.

Holly asked this and I immediately started to panic thinking she meant experience of Eddie being the roommate from hell.

So I responded with this

And Holly replied experience of being a villain. (I know I'm missing that quote but I'm not going back to get it)

That was my response.

Basically I felt like I'd outed myself. Having a role is a pita. :P

Then, I shot Wendy because her first post was this:

In my panic I confused amigo with pal, which was a thing Eddie the character said.

And yes, I didn't actually check this until after I shot her. Honestly shot 1 was done mainly to ensure Janice didn't end up with 3 bullets.
    Jesus the stress of being a role.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Holly WW wrote: »

Holly, this is making me lean more wolfy on you. why wouldn't you say it now?

If we only have an hour to discuss something it turns into the normal chaos pre-lynch. It will anyway, but the more time you give people to discuss, the more time we have to form opinons, rather than just reacting and potentially regretting things post-lynch.

I don't like the secrecy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

8c5d591a-df8c-4a88-a557-dc692bcb50dd_text.gif

Vote changed

• Advertisement

I understand that this makes me seem dodgy. However, please remember that I've been the one pushing for infomation the whole game. I've been the one advocating keep all information out in the open and getting attacked for it.

With this particular piece of information, it would be more powerful (if it's what i think it is) if a leave it for a bit.

Feel free to lynch me if you think you need to but that would be a mistake. I'll give the info in a bit. Please continue with your investigations.

Let's not forget that Isla and Eva don't want to say their game names...

Admittedly I'd have lynched Babs for her Duck role right now.

Look, seriously, how annoying do I have to be to make the SK kill me so that I can go out into the sun? I am prepared to get VERY annoying.

Just realised I've an hours meeting in 10 mins, so actually I'll drop it at half .

I would really like to hear from Isla and Eva about their roles before my meeting as they're the only ones not to declare.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I understand that this makes me seem dodgy. However, please remember that I've been the one pushing for infomation the whole game. I've been the one advocating keep all information out in the open and getting attacked for it.

With this particular piece of information, it would be more powerful (if it's what i think it is) if a leave it for a bit.

Feel free to lynch me if you think you need to but that would be a mistake. I'll give the info in a bit. Please continue with your investigations.

Holly I don’t want to give away what I think you might be getting at but is the reason you’re not saying yet because you’re waiting for something?

Orla WW wrote: »
    Let's not forget that Isla and Eva don't want to say their game names...

Admittedly I'd have lynched Babs for her Duck role right now.

Look, seriously, how annoying do I have to be to make the SK kill me so that I can go out into the sun? I am prepared to get VERY annoying.

They don't want to? Did they say that, or have they just not replied?

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Holly I don’t want to give away what I think you might be getting at but is the reason you’re not saying yet because you’re waiting for something?

Yes

Although I don't know if you're thinking I'm waiting on what you think i am hahaha

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Yes

If it is what I think it is then I can understand waiting. Hope I’m thinking it’s the same thing :pac:

People are probably gonna be dissapointed now. but hey, It's something that stood out to me so I want to flag it.

They don't want to? Did they say that, or have they just not replied?

They've just not replied.

little bit of harmless conjecture...

Isla WW wrote: »
    8c5d591a-df8c-4a88-a557-dc692bcb50dd_text.gif

Your hovering around, would you be interested in revealing your role like Orla has asked, or are you just going to ignore the request?

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

People are probably gonna be dissapointed now. but hey, It's something that stood out to me so I want to flag it.

I think I know where you're going with this. Yeah. It would leave it between 2 then which we have the numbers for.

WHAT IS IT?

Do you need to lynch me to check? I will sacrifice myself for the village!

I think I know where you're going with this. Yeah. It would leave it between 2 then which we have the numbers for.

I feel like you're definitely going to be disappointed now hahahaha

• Advertisement

WHAT IS IT?

Do you need to lynch me to check? I will sacrifice myself for the village!

Yes, that would be great actually.

:eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Ha. Right, well, I don't think we are going to see Eva before this lynch anyway. She seems to be on a slightly different schedule than the rest of us.

Yes, that would be great actually.

Oh holly! Don't disappoint me - I was hoping you were village but this whole dragging stuff out and now back on me has me feeling wolfy again. Go on then, what's your theory.

If everyone could lynch Orla that would help.

Eh, not without evidence Holly.

Phil WW wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I'm joking phil.

kinda.

the weather is savage here.

I'm joking phil.

kinda.

the weather is savage here.

Yeah it is glorious here too. Sitting in the garden taking it in.

If everyone could lynch Orla that would help.

What? I'm lynching you lady.

• Advertisement

Btw, despite my messing, I am village. Really looking forward to Holly's theory, and if it's something good, I will sacrifice myself to catch the SK.

She's making me feel Veeeeeeery serial killery now though.

Advertisement