Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ok. So I've spent some time reading back this morning as I am feeling fairly confused. This is where I'm at right now. Am assuming that we will lose 2 of the cleared villagers this morning unless SK/wolves go for each other.

SK Suspects
    Derry Clever player, clearly knows numbers but mostly lurking in the background. A lot of posts are delayed responses, i.e. responds to things that have been already discussed/answered on thread. This works to keep their post counts up but doesn't say all that much.
    Des One man campaign against Isla but not much else going on. Disagree with some of his reads. If Isla NOT a wolf, Des could be one. This tracks with his voting last night. Basically I'm pretty suspicious that Des is evil.
    Eva Focused mainly on wolves. SK needs to eliminate them so makes sense. If not SK, don't *think* a wolf unless Gabs flips green.
    Abi Least likely as SK, especially with missed vote, but really not much there bar chaos causing. Not a helpful villager at the moment anyway.
    Wolfiest
    Gabriel Really, truly crap first FFA. Outs himself as NRV to save himself at 1st lynch - later in the game yes but this early no. Soft defense by Jake and Isla - one known evil, one possible teammate
    Steve Do not like his reads list from yesterday. Flying under the radar. Accused me of trying to muddy waters with Walkie/Talkie chat - now a known evil ploy
    Phil I don't believe the wolves shot Katie so the lack of a gift before lynch 2 makes me think that Phil could actually be a wolf. We assumed that Eddie got gifts but OP doesn't actually mention this. It could be that the ability to send messages was the method of chaos. As such, Phil could have been team Jake all along. Brought up Angus's "know for a fact I've not been read" post - which I also spotted and worried about as wolves had a way to know they'd been peeked with Ursula still alive at that point BUT I decided to leave that alone as Angus would also know this if he wasn't evil shaman as accused by Eva. Had him as duped village but not at all sure now. Still third on my list, on par with Isla.
    Isla Inconclusive here. Has made some good reads but posting style definitely changed. My top candidate for Mindy. Think they are a smart player who would be more vocal as village. I hope I'm wrong on them being wolfy as I think they could be useful as village. Definitely not on a team with Des.
    Middling
    Orla Below Isla on my radar and here mostly based on votes. If Des is evil, Orla *probably* not. Made a big deal about voting for Jake. Doing a bit more work on reads than Isla is.
    Angus I did a really close look at Angus and while there are *some* signs of wolfiness, I've decided he's more helpful villager. Definitely in Holly's / has Holly in his pocket
    Holly On a par with Angus. There are some potential wolf signs but not enough to move them up. I don't think that they are teamed with Angus due to pocketing
    Clear
    Ewan Cleared by Vernon. I'm choosing to believe this.
    Gertrude Claimed Rachel w/o counter
    Brendan Claimed Monica w/o counter

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    In the walkie talkie message.
    I was the one who said it on thread "as proof" that I had spoken to him. *Hangs head*

Can you get that post for me?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    The feeling is mutual Phil. I'm reading back over your posts and you're making me nervous.

I understand. I'd rather not spend the whole day discussing me, it'll be bad for the village. Shoot me and move on. I'm not a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

OK, this is not fullproof and is only an angle to explore.

This was a post I put up after Munch last night:
    Did she clear you on thread?

Was there a response for this? Also very good understanding of the first bad impressions, almost like you have your own access. I don’t believe the VIG would be so bold. Anything to share?

This was such a “come find me post” . I mean, mindy has a gun and our baddy friends have the bullets. Bad choice of words at best.

I was curios to see who would be the first person to ask me about my Gift as I think wolves will be dieing to know if I have used it yet.
    Holly WW wrote: »
    Rachel did you get your gift?

Which I felt was very much like when Jake was fishing for more information for the wolves:
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Are these people apprentices or can just see what happened there. Do you think we have an App Seer for example or someone who might know Pheebs previous reads?

Interestingly about the Steve post that he hasnt answered, he sees to be very interested in the dynamics of the "prize" aswell:
    Steve WW wrote: »
    I don't understand your "prize" katie. Is it -
    You pick a player. If you die, that player's role is revealed on the thread.

Or, if you die, the role of whoever killed you gets revealed on the thread?

I'm also not sure what people aren't understanding about the Jake/Phil thing. And it's kinda striking me as odd that people keep asking them to go over and over the same story. I think the story is pretty clear. Doesn't clear either of them as villagers but I think it makes sense.

Interesting that Holly thanked that post as they both seemed to know exactly what was going on with Jake/Phil.

This is one angle.

Ive run out of time to quote all the stuff I wanted:

Brendan, have a look at Ewan coming out. In one of his posts he insinuated that the persons room he took over made it look like she had to choose him (or something to that effect). I was allowed choose anybody and I had plenty of time to choose. That said, it makes sense a seer peaking who they chose in case they peeked a goody. Maybe get an answer from Ewan on this. Also, why come out at that time Ewan ? Deaths were a long time previous, what prompted that time when things were already heating up ?

Also I was looking back on the interactions last night around the time of Katies death. Some interesting stuff there, particularly if it wasnt a VIG kill. If it transpires that the Vig didnt kill katie then the wolves did because she was getting close and didnt believe her "power" would reveal Jake.

Post 1969 from Katie was interesting, Derry what was that about ? Kind of looked like Katie was suggesting Angus and Isla were having a discussion that spilled over from a BR ? Is that reading it correctly? I never got to use my gift today, wanted to hide this in my post, so any power wasnt from me. I didnt get it yet.

Look at Katies post 2064, she was pretty good at getting Jake, maybe there is other stuff in her posts. .

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Brendan WW has been killed. He was Monica Geller, Fun Seeker.

Derry WW has been killed. He was Barry Farber, Alpha Wolf.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    So we could have had the real Marcel outed (if there is a marcel).

I think Gabriel has to stay down the list of suspects for me. I don’t think it would have been fair to give the evil team an alias name that is a big part of the show.

They gave them Marcel!

Baggly wrote: »

Go SK you beauty . .

By Brendan, sorry to see you go buddy . .

Jesus Derry. My reads are beyond off.

Ohhh interesting. Had Derry down as SK not wolf but I was right about him being evil. Knew it.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Lynch form open.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Baggly wrote: »

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, got my gift there and used it straight away . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Ah Brendan, sorry to see you go but I imagine you were expecting it... though why did the wolves not go for rachael who at least had a power left?

SK - thanks a mill for the derry kill!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    So we could have had the real Marcel outed (if there is a marcel).

I think Gabriel has to stay down the list of suspects for me. I don’t think it would have been fair to give the evil team an alias name that is a big part of the show.

This was going to be my next argument tbh. If the mods put the duck in the game and gave a wolf the option of claiming the chick it would be really giving an advantage to the wolf’s and doesn’t seem fair. But if I were a wolf I would say that so I don’t know what to do for the good of the village.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110509658&postcount=259

Worth mentioning that Isla defend him against my attack.

Yes!!!! Two furballs gone in what, 12 hours? Thank you SK!!!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Remaining:

Abigail
    Angus
    Conor
    Desmond
    Eva
    Ewan
    Gabriel
    Gertrude
    Holly
    Isla
    Orla
    Phil
    Steve

13 players - 1 (potentially 2) wolves. With Brendan's work on Mindy I'd be surprised if they don't find her today at a minimum. Plus SK. So 10 village left.

Have I got that right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110509658&postcount=259

Worth mentioning that Isla defend him against my attack.

Derry's hardly in the wolf grave and you've already posted that. Of course I defended him. He was one of the few to offer anything early and you had a go at him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Nice one SK! Odd choice for the wolves to go for Brendan/Monica. Weren't they basically NRV at this point with fun Bobby dead? Maybe they thought the SK would go for Gertie? But at least we get another gift off Rachel at least.

Now that barry is dead, mindy can come out!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Just awake, will I ever wake up before the munch? Looking unlikely :eek:

Can’t believe the SK got Derry and Derry was Barry, that’s beautiful news to wake up to. No bullets this morning either so we only lost one villager today!

Brendan though is a big loss to us, everyone pretty much had him cleared as Monica so he was listened to :(

Jake did an ISO of Derry, I remember thinking thats such an odd person to ISO, he wasn’t even on my radar.

Going to grab a coffee and the laptop and put up new lynch tables with Derry added in then have a look at Derry’s interactions

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Remaining:

Abigail
    Angus
    Conor
    Desmond
    Eva
    Ewan
    Gabriel
    Gertrude
    Holly
    Isla
    Orla
    Phil
    Steve

13 players - 1 (potentially 2) wolves. With Brendan's work on Mindy I'd be surprised if they don't find her today at a minimum. Plus SK. So 10 village left.

Have I got that right?

With Barry gone we may be ok on mindy. Sk may have given us two wolves for the price of one

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I've left my hunches out of this one, but I'm leaning towards Phil, Desmond, Orla and Conor as the potential remaining wolf/wolves. Orla seems one of the least likely amongst them because I doubt two wolves jumped on Jake late. I'd say there was one on him early - potentially Conor. I can't see Phil being a wolf and voting with Derry day one and Jake day two.

Lynch Votes 1

Tegan WW - Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie
    Gabriel WW - Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly
    Holly WW - Jake, Fiona
    Nigel WW- Derry, Phil
    Katie WW - Desmond, Orla
    Fiona WW - Brendan, Vernon
    Abigail WW - Conor
    Steve WW - Ewan
    Eva WW - Gertrude
    Did not vote - Liam

Lynch Results 2

Jake WW - Angus, Eva, Conor, Gabriel, Steve, Isla, Holly, Ewan, Gertrude, Brendan, Derry, Orla
    Abigail WW - Phil, Jake
    Isla WW - Desmond

Did not vote - Abigail & Liam

Now that barry is dead, mindy can come out!

Why would she reveal when she doesn’t need to?

Derry Barry Wolf No. 2
    Brendan Monica

Des
    Eva
    Abi
    Gabriel
    Steve
    Phil
    Isla
    Orla
    Angus
    Holly
    Ewan
    Gertrude
    Conor

So as it stands, 13 Players Left.

Either 1 + 1 + 11 or 2 + 1 + 11.

If it is 2 + 1 + 10 then, based on what Brendan said, the have their bullet already, and while I have serious doubts that they shot Katie, it is technically possible they did. Worth noting though, they may have that extra kill up their sleeves.

If it is 1 + 1 + 11 then we are in much better shape. Lynch a baddie tonight and we cut the kill rate in half tomorrow.

Name | Status | Notes | Post Count
    Abigail| Alive | Claimed Dead Duck - no posts since| 12
    Angus| Alive | Seemed very pockety last night |151
    Conor | Alive | |200
    Desmond| Alive || 70
    Eva | Alive | People Suspect Mind Control| 82
    Ewan |Alive | | 64
    Gabriel | Alive | Claimed Chick - No counter |100
    Gertrude | Alive | Claimed Rachel - No Counter | 79
    Holly | Alive || 287
    Isla | Alive | Knows Wagonomics |207
    Orla| Alive | | 72
    Phil| Alive | Received a Gift Message - only one to defend jake, based on walkie talkie shenanigans |208
    Steve | Alive | | 35

||
    Wendy - NRV| Dead (SK & Wolves) |
    Barbara - NRV - Duck | Dead (Shot) |
    Tegan - NRV | Dead (Lynch) |
    Fiona - Joey (Hero) | Dead (Shot) |
    Henry - Bobby | Dead |
    Vernon - Phoebe (Aura Seer) | Dead (Killed) |
    Nigel - Ross (Jailer) | Dead (Killed) |
    Katie - Paolo (Oracle) | Dead (Shot) |
    Jake - Ursula (Imposter) | Dead (Lynched - Thanks Katie) |
    Brendan - Monica (Fun Seeker) | Dead (Killed) |
    Derry - Barry Faber (Alpha Wolf) | Dead (Lynched - Thanks Katie) |

||
    Liam - Mr. Heckles (NRV) | Dead (ModKilled) |

Gah, that should read:

Either 1 + 1 + 11 or 2 + 1 + 10.

D1 N1 D2 N2 D3
    Start/Check 25 23 22 18 15 13
    RV 6 6 6 3 3 2
    NRV 14 12 11 10 8 8
    Convert 1 1 1 1 1 1
    RW 3 3 3 3 2 1
    SK 1 1 1 1 1 1

Dead 2 1 4 3 2

Total Remain 25 23 22 18 15 13

D3
    Start/Check 13
    RV 2
    NRV 8
    Convert 1
    RW 1
    SK 1

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Derry's hardly in the wolf grave and you've already posted that. Of course I defended him. He was one of the few to offer anything early and you had a go at him.

Damn Right! I'm very proud of my gut actually working for once!

Advertisement