Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Ah so you don't want me to die now? Afraid I'll reveal your true identity :pac:

Your having fun and I should probably not respond but I started today saying I wanted to move on from you (and Holly) and putting my previous main concerns on you down to what I was then considering a mistake for then. You have not exactly let me move on from you though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Well maybe :(

But sure half the roster think I'm a wolf already so what difference does it really make

Half the roster aren't even here. I continue to swing wildly back and forth on you myself. For now though, you're back in my probably good pile.

I don't like it either, but it's what I got so have to work with it I suppose

I think he's talking about what I got, not your almanac

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Half the roster aren't even here. I continue to swing wildly back and forth on you myself. For now though, you're back in my probably good pile.

PositiveSpecificIndianhare-size_restricted.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Lunch Time. No more posts for 1hr.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    I think he's talking about what I got, not your almanac

Oracle, thanks.

Almanac is sooooo 2018

Phil, did you choose who to give the walkie talkie to?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Argh. Both prizes are crap! :D

Rachel, I want something like a professional kenwood chef mixer please.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Angus. You got some ‘splaining to do!

Sorry Brendan I'm just seeing this now going back over posts. What am I explaining?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Phil, did you choose who to give the walkie talkie to?

I chose to send a message to Phil. Honest reason why, cos I was sure he had actually read my posts and would be receptive to a message from me given how he ISOd me.

• Advertisement

I don't wanna be picked for anything else, thanks.

I'm too popular :(

So 2 gifts tie in with 2 shamen.

That doesn’t account for head the ball Abigail. I think Eva chose to post as she did but I’m not sure if she’s bad or good yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Okay most of this is just gut feel. What can I say I’m not invested enough to keep notes and spreadsheets, especially when I’m sick *shrug*

Abigail WW Did not like the claiming of a dead character last night. All it achieved was adding to the chaos. Still waiting on a decent explanation. Wolfie read.
    Angus WW leaning village
    Barbara WW deceased :(
    Brendan WW uncontested Monica claim. Village
    Conor WW leaning wolf
    Derry WW not enough input so far to fully judge but leaning village
    Desmond WW Can’t actually place him right now. Must contribute more. Null read
    Eva WW No proper explanation for last nights antics. Placing my vote here for now. Wolfie
    Ewan WW same as Desmond
    Fiona WW leaning wolf
    Gabriel WW the chick
    Gertrude WW leaning village
    Henry WW can’t actually remember right now if he’s alive or dead. If alive must contribute more.
    Holly WW Leaning wolf. Benefitted from last nights chaos
    Isla WW leaning village.
    Jake WW leaning village. Him and Phil seem happy to vouch for each other and there prize seems villagery
    Katie WW leaning wolf. Benefitted from last nights chaos
    Liam WW expecting a mid kill announcement or substitute anytime now
    Nigel WW same as Desmond
    Orla WW leaning village
    Phil WW leaning village as with Jake above
    Steve WW same as Desmond
    Tegan WW deceased :(
    Vernon WW deceased :(
    Wendy WW deceased :(

I think I may be missing one of our dearly departed?

I didn't benefit from last night's chaos. If you look back correctly you'll see I was never really on the chopping block like I thought I was.

#FFA2

Abigail - claiming a dead players role, nothing since.
    Jake - don't believe him re: the prize I think he could be Eddie
    Eva - erratic posting, not making any sense. Saying one thing re: Angus and voting Gabs

Holly WW wrote: »
    I didn't benefit from last night's chaos. If you look back correctly you'll see I was never really on the chopping block like I thought I was.

Gabriel's list is terribad. There's no rhyme nor reason for half of it and he's wolf reading too dead players.

It's TWTBAW though, makes me lean village.

I don't care about his claim, could be true could be false, no way to know till he's dead.

I kinda hate this post tbh.

It's very wolfy, but as well if Holly is a villager it's an easy set up to make :(

Not sure why this is wolfy to you!?

I'm asking for people's opinions on who wolves would likely Target. I'm adding for insights. If one of those tactics had been used it would likely have been helpful information.

Like I keep saying, I'm gonna continue to try to get as much info out in the thread as possible.

Don't see why a wolf would come out and ask such a question at all, but whatever you think

Holly WW wrote: »
    Not sure why this is wolfy to you!?

I'm asking for people's opinions on who wolves would likely Target. I'm adding for insights. If one of those tactics had been used it would likely have been helpful information.

Like I keep saying, I'm gonna continue to try to get as much info out in the thread as possible.

Don't see why a wolf would come out and ask such a question at all, but whatever you think

Well, given it was used by both evil teams, if you're good you can surely see you set yourself up for a framejob right.

And if you're evil you could equally claim that you were framed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

#FFA2

Abigail - claiming a dead players role, nothing since.
    Jake - don't believe him re: the prize I think he could be Eddie
    Eva - erratic posting, not making any sense. Saying one thing re: Angus and voting Gabs

This is a very poor FFA from someone I thought was following the game closely but maybe I'm wrong on you following it closely

Eva WW wrote: »
    This is a very poor FFA from someone I thought was following the game closely but maybe I'm wrong on you following it closely

Meh, you acting the tulip last night has obfuscated the lynch so there's two of us in it I guess

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Were you looking for inspiration for this AM here Holls?

Oh for God sake. There is nothing wolfy about asking for bloody information.

• Advertisement

Meh, you acting the tulip last night has obfuscated the lynch so there's two of us in it I guess

Fair enough, but I always said I was voting Gabriel

I feel the village is a bit deflated and compared to yesterday it’s quiet in here too. That’s never a good sign that we’re on the right track.

Eva, can I ask what was it - besides his claiming the Chick - that had you leaning Gabriel. Apologies if you've already said but I'm curious and it is a long thread. What triggered your suspicions?

I can’t agree with you on Gabs.

Gimme some other names to chat about.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Yeah but risky as I had free selection over my pick. So if I pick a wolf then they go down with me unless it's rigged to show that person as a wolf no matter what.

But even then, if I pick a wolf they show as evil and have to die.

Comms is a much simpler evil prize

I don't understand your "prize" katie. Is it -
    You pick a player. If you die, that player's role is revealed on the thread.

Or, if you die, the role of whoever killed you gets revealed on the thread?

I'm also not sure what people aren't understanding about the Jake/Phil thing. And it's kinda striking me as odd that people keep asking them to go over and over the same story. I think the story is pretty clear. Doesn't clear either of them as villagers but I think it makes sense.

If there was going to be a shooting it should have been gabriel given the auto priest and worse case a nrv was hit.

If he was bad we would have had some votes to work from, if not we could have moved on from that path altogether

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Gabriel's list is terribad. There's no rhyme nor reason for half of it and he's wolf reading too dead players.

It's TWTBAW though, makes me lean village.

I don't care about his claim, could be true could be false, no way to know till he's dead.

OMG I was reading that as Gabrielle!

Well, given it was used by both evil teams, if you're good you can surely see you set yourself up for a framejob right.

And if you're evil you could equally claim that you were framed

Anything you say in this game can be a frame job. The one thing nrvs have in their toolbox is information. The more of it they have the better!

Steve WW wrote: »
    I don't understand your "prize" katie. Is it -
    You pick a player. If you die, that player's role is revealed on the thread.

Or, if you die, the role of whoever killed you gets revealed on the thread?

I'm also not sure what people aren't understanding about the Jake/Phil thing. And it's kinda striking me as odd that people keep asking them to go over and over the same story. I think the story is pretty clear. Doesn't clear either of them as villagers but I think it makes sense.

Well maybe I am incredibly stupid so but it seems clear as mud.

Phil claimed he received a gift but Jake seems to be saying he initiated it. There was also the idea that Phil had left breadcrumbs before he got Jake's message which is confusing the hell out of me. How could he leave breadcrumbs for a message that he hadn't received. I'm actually going back to look at all the posts for myself to see where I got confused.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I can’t agree with you on Gabs.

Gimme some other names to chat about.

I havent looked too closely but if gabs turns bad then then Isla and Katie need looking into.

I've to find the post yet but someone said they were switching away from Gabriel because of me yesterday. I need to see if that person got on him early and was looking for an excuse to get off him.

As I said I'd love if the Gabriel thing was put to bed and could focuse on it or elsewhere depending on the result.

I know we shouldnt tunnel but its hard to run down loads of lines and also do indepth looks into individual lines

Advertisement