Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    Barbara WW Dead Duck (Nrv)
    Brendan WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Desmond WW
    Eva WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW Dead Joey Tribbiani (Bodyguard)
    Gabriel WW claimed The Chick (no counterclaim)
    Gertrude WW
    Henry WW Dead Fun Bobby (Rv)
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Katie WW
    Liam WW
    Nigel WW Dead Ross Geller (jail keeper)
    Orla WW
    Phil WW
    Steve WW
    Tegan WW Dead Phoebe Buffay (aura reader)
    Vernon WW
    Wendy WW Dead Judy Geller (Nrv)

could be helpful to add to this post with anything you think of as below. remove bits if you disagree too

Abigail WW - claimed dead duck
    Angus WW
    Brendan WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Desmond WW
    Eva WW - people suspect mind control
    Ewan WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW - knows wagonomics
    Jake WW - recieved a gift message
    Katie WW - recieve a gift boobytrap?
    Liam WW
    Orla WW
    Phil WW - recieved a gift message
    Steve WW
    Vernon WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    From the OP

Monica Geller (Fun Seeker) – A bit uptight Monica needs a bit of fun in her life. She will have one chance each day to find Fun Time Bobby, if she is successful she will receive a prize for the village. Bobby will also join her in the back room.

My guess is Monica found Bobby and the prize was a bullet which could be given to anyone and that it was given to Bobby.

Ah OK. Is there any merit to Monica coming out since she is effectively an NRV?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

duffman13 wrote: »
    Fun Bobby took aim at an unsuspecting villager as he walked across the manhattan bridge. He took aim and fired the gun, wounding our villager who had enough energy left to charge Fun Bobby and both tumbled to their deaths in the cold icy waters of the East River.

Fiona was Shot and was Joey Tribbiani
    Henry WW is dead and was Fun Bobby
    Orla WW wrote: »
    I've googled, and I don't think fun bobby = bobby corso

Google is wrong or more likely I am wrong! Ninja edit, apologies guys! :confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Lynch Votes

Tegan WW - Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie
    Gabriel WW - Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly
    Holly WW - Jake, Fiona
    Nigel WW- Derry, Phil
    Katie WW - Desmond, Orla
    Fiona WW - Brendan, Vernon
    Abigail WW - Conor
    Steve WW - Ewan
    Did not vote - Liam

Right first impressions on Tegan's wagon is that there might not be any wolves on it at all tbh.

Wolves were quite happy to munch into it even though Henry died this morning.

If there is a wolf then it's likely Gabs or Abi. This does not remove the SK from the proceedings though, they're likely on Gabs or Tegan imo.

Four still alive as well on Gabs - Eva, Steve, Angus, Holly.

Eva obviously deserves pressure here based off today, and Holly's late switch probably needs some scrutiny as well. Afraid maybe to lynch someone they knew was a villager? It says to me that Holly and Gabs are not teamed anyways.

Steve is interesting, he was voting Gabs all along yet Eva and Tegan are before him, also was suspicious of Henry (who is now flipped as village Bobby)

Further down Jake remains on Holly, as I said to Isla it's not an outlier vote as Holly was a potential wagon. Depends on Holly's alignment re: Jake. If village, Jake is likely a wolf, if wolf, Jake is probably good.

Desmond and Orla still being alive on me is very interesting. If I get killed these guys need to be looked into, not really because they're voting me, but because it's the only intact wagon from last night with no flips. Likely a wolf in here imo, could be two.

Ewan and Conor as the outliers deserve a lot of scrutiny too, Conor's late flip to Abi while looking on the outside as explainable, also shows potential nervousness in lynching a villager ie: extra knowledge.

Ewan as well, it's a weird weird vote on Steve. Potentially even a w/w vote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I Don't think she is!

• Advertisement

Do we sudddeny want NRVs coming out? surely that would just let the wolves know where not to target.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Why the feck did Bobby (good team?) Go after Fiona?

What had she done?
    Also where did Bobby get a gun from

He had a gun and got the bullet from me. Sorry, Bobby and sorry Fiona. Toss up between you and Gertrude and I picked wrong. Henry was suspect of Steve and Ewan but followed my crap lead :(

It was blatantly obvious that Henry was Bobby which is how I found him so easily. I’m Monica and have nothing to offer know except inside info into what the first impressions thing was about.

I AM NOT GOING TO LET THE MINDY THING SLIDE EITHER!

So, Chandler, don’t think about shooting till we get some suspects together.

Heh, I mused to myself when you were on about Mindy so much that you might be Monica alright Brendan. I can buy that.

I Don't think she is!
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Do we sudddeny want NRVs coming out? surely that would just let the wolves know where not to target.

But since Bobby is dead is Monica not effectively an NRV?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Mind if we keep it in a table? Much easier to read!

Name | Status | Notes | Post Count
    Abigail| Alive | Claimed Dead Duck | 12
    Angus| Alive | |60
    Brendan | Alive | |35
    Conor | Alive | |98
    Derry| Alive | |14
    Desmond| Alive || 21
    Eva | Alive | People Suspect Mind Control| 24
    Ewan |Alive | | 45
    Gabriel | Alive | Claimed Chick - No counter |70
    Gertrude | Alive | | 36
    Holly | Alive || 187
    Isla | Alive | Knows Wagonomics |135
    Jake | Alive | Received a Gift Message |50
    Katie | Alive | Received a Gift Boobytrap |216
    Liam | Alive | |0
    Orla| Alive | | 31
    Phil| Alive | Received a Gift Message |129
    Steve | Alive | | 20

||
    Wendy - NRV| Dead (SK & Wolves) |
    Barbara - NRV - Duck | Dead (Shot) |
    Tegan - NRV | Dead (Lynch) |
    Fiona - Joey (Hero) | Dead (Shot) |
    Henry - Bobby | Dead |
    Vernon - Phoebe (Aura Seer) | Dead (Killed) |
    Nigel - Ross (Jailer) | Dead (Killed) |

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Vernon has been killed
    He was Phoebe Buffay - Aura Reader

Nigel has been killed
    He was Ross Geller - Jail Keeper
    Abigail WW - claimed dead duck
    Angus WW
    Brendan WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Desmond WW
    Eva WW - people suspect mind control
    Ewan WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW - knows wagonomics
    Jake WW - recieved a gift message
    Katie WW - recieve a gift boobytrap?
    Liam WW
    Orla WW
    Phil WW - recieved a gift message
    Steve WW
    Vernon WW

Jake you have Tegan and Vernon mixed up. Vernon died this morning, not Tegan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Woke up later than expected(I don’t know who I was fooling thinking I’d wake up, I was up until 5am) to an absolute sh!tshow. Four villagers dead :(

First reaction it would be nice if we could find the SK tonight!

I’m going to make some coffee then go back to what I was doing last night for a couple of hours. My head is spinning, I’m coming after everyone. I can’t play this under the assumption that I like people and so they must be good. Accusations will fly, be warned!

I’ll also respond to anyone who responded to me this morning in due time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Duffman cleared it up above. :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Well, it really is a moo point now!

Actually we would have to weigh up the Mindy conversion so maybe she is better off hiding.

I'm not sure if the reveal helps but I buy it. Surely a wolf would not fake claim when Monica is now essentially NRV but could still counter. Makes Brendan someone to listen to now

Holly WW wrote: »
    Mind if we keep it in a table? Much easier to read!

Name | Status | Notes | Post Count
    Abigail| Alive | Claimed Dead Duck | 12
    Angus| Alive | |60
    Brendan | Alive | |35
    Conor | Alive | |98
    Derry| Alive | |14
    Desmond| Alive || 21
    Eva | Alive | People Suspect Mind Control| 24
    Ewan |Alive | | 45
    Gabriel | Alive | Claimed Chick - No counter |70
    Gertrude | Alive | | 36
    Holly | Alive || 187
    Isla | Alive | Knows Wagonomics |135
    Jake | Alive | Received a Gift Message |50
    Katie | Alive | Received a Gift Boobytrap |216
    Liam | Alive | |0
    Orla| Alive | | 31
    Phil| Alive | Received a Gift Message |129
    Steve | Alive | | 20

||
    Wendy - NRV| Dead (SK & Wolves) |
    Barbara - NRV - Duck | Dead (Shot) |
    Tegan - NRV | Dead (Lynch) |
    Fiona - Joey (Hero) | Dead (Shot) |
    Henry - Bobby | Dead |
    Vernon - Phoebe (Aura Seer) | Dead (Killed) |
    Nigel - Ross (Jailer) | Dead (Killed) |

much nicer... and out of date already :pac:

Steve WW wrote: »
    Jake you have Tegan and Vernon mixed up. Vernon died this morning, not Tegan.

that was not a part I edited into that list, it was already there but the shinnier table list has it anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Desmond and Orla still being alive on me is very interesting. If I get killed these guys need to be looked into, not really because they're voting me, but because it's the only intact wagon from last night with no flips. Likely a wolf in here imo, could be two.

giphy-downsized.gif

First impressions -

Before the first munch I had to select somebody who would gain access to my back room should I die. I believe all the friends had to do this. I cannot get confirmation from mods as to whether they take on all duties.

My selection could be good or bad I don’t know.

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Pointless gif

That's all you took from that seriously?

Duffman cleared it up above. :)

I actually dont get it . . Fun Bobby died, says in OP she has to find fun Bobby. Who is bobby Corso ? Im a bit lost here.. . Is Monica an NRV or not ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Right first impressions on Tegan's wagon is that there might not be any wolves on it at all tbh.

Wolves were quite happy to munch into it even though Henry died this morning.

If there is a wolf then it's likely Gabs or Abi. This does not remove the SK from the proceedings though, they're likely on Gabs or Tegan imo.

Four still alive as well on Gabs - Eva, Steve, Angus, Holly.

Eva obviously deserves pressure here based off today, and Holly's late switch probably needs some scrutiny as well. Afraid maybe to lynch someone they knew was a villager? It says to me that Holly and Gabs are not teamed anyways.

Steve is interesting, he was voting Gabs all along yet Eva and Tegan are before him, also was suspicious of Henry (who is now flipped as village Bobby)

Further down Jake remains on Holly, as I said to Isla it's not an outlier vote as Holly was a potential wagon. Depends on Holly's alignment re: Jake. If village, Jake is likely a wolf, if wolf, Jake is probably good.

Ewan and Conor as the outliers deserve a lot of scrutiny too, Conor's late flip to Abi while looking on the outside as explainable, also shows potential nervousness in lynching a villager ie: extra knowledge.

Ewan as well, it's a weird weird vote on Steve. Potentially even a w/w vote.

You've got some fair points there Katie, but if Des and Orla are both wolves I'd be surprised that they both voted for you. Seems unlikely to me.

First impressions -

Before the first munch I had to select somebody who would gain access to my back room should I die. I believe all the friends had to do this. I cannot get confirmation from mods as to whether they take on all duties.

Are these people apprentices or can just see what happened there. Do you think we have an App Seer for example or someone who might know Pheebs previous reads?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

So 18 players left:
    3 RV's
    10 NRV's
    4 Wolves (including Mindy here)
    1 SK

This morning was an absolute disaster for us. We really need to hit a bad guy in the lynch tonight.

First impressions -

Are you Monica?

Are these people apprentices or can just see what happened there. Do you think we have an App Seer for example or someone who might know Pheebs previous reads?

Mods won’t give me an answer to that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

That's all you took from that seriously?

Can you explain what happened with the page 1 rules mix up again in case anyone missed it? :p

Yeh, that would be great for the wolves to know on thread wouldnt it . .

Dont answer this Brendan . .

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    You've got some fair points there Katie, but if Des and Orla are both wolves I'd be surprised that they both voted for you. Seems unlikely to me.

It's based entirely off the fact that the wagon is intact, not off people voting for me.

Though Des trying to spin that like it's my main point is interesting

Advertisement