Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Mindy don’t put yourself unless you are at risk, just incase. Anyone looking to out Mindy would want serious looking at.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Now that barry is dead, mindy can come out!

AliveOptimalKoodoo-max-1mb.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Just awake, will I ever wake up before the munch? Looking unlikely :eek:

Can’t believe the SK got Derry and Derry was Barry, that’s beautiful news to wake up to. No bullets this morning either so we only lost one villager today!

Brendan though is a big loss to us, everyone pretty much had him cleared as Monica so he was listened to :(

Jake did an ISO of Derry, I remember thinking thats such an odd person to ISO, he wasn’t even on my radar.

Going to grab a coffee and the laptop and put up new lynch tables with Derry added in then have a look at Derry’s interactions

Making me uneasy Angy

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Mindy don’t put yourself unless you are at risk, just incase. Anyone looking to out Mindy would want serious looking at.

What are you talking about. if mindy is still a villager, she's safe to out herself as NRV.

If she's a wolf already then it doesn't matter either! She can pretend she wasn't converted...

Isla WW wrote: »

I don't undersand this...

• Advertisement

Damn Right! I'm very proud of my gut actually working for once!

I mean clearly I was wrong about Derry, but I don't think my sentiments were completely wrong.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

That's from Mindy's wedding again. Is that you outing yourself there Mindy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Right. To Work!

Agnus - Yesterday

15.32 - null read on Katie
    16.22 - #1868 - feeling suspicious of Katie
    16.57 - #1890 - back on the Katie train choo choo
    Couple of posts agreeing with Katie making jokes and on Eva
    19.36 - sad katie is dead
    20.36:
    "No please why is there nobody posting right now? Like helllooooio big ass reveal here and it’s business as usual. 50 minutes to lynch closing.

Damn it you know Katie would have figured this out in a snap"
    20.20:
    "Holly you’re back! My god I thought I was going to lose it without you or Katie talking sense "
    "Katie is my hero, will have to have a serious look back over her posts if I can stomach the time it will take. Seriously good reads!"

So I take it back, he was on team Katie all day yesterday. But there are some pretty pockety posts yesterday with Katie before she died, and then Holly, Eva and Gertie. I can quote them in a separate post if people want to see.

Are you just lovely Angus, or are you pockety wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    What bothered me about angus was that i thought he was feeling wolfy about katie yesterday afternoon but was heavily cheerleading her after munch. I'm sure there were a couple of posts last night going mad about how great she was and her reads. It felt over keen.

I'm suspicious that he could use her reads to try and lynch village (her read of me was wolfy and I'm definitely village).

If I'm alive after munch I'll check back on the laptop.

Just to touch on this. I kept getting a niggly feeling which I stated to Katie. I really liked her posting and agreed with a lot of what she was saying which I said too but I kept coming back to these doubts and then as I hadn’t been on properly yesterday I misread her. See I’ve had it before where I’ve really liked someone’s posting and I’ve been burned because of it so I had to just fire my suspicions out and see what she said.

I was satisfied with her response, I think if she was bad she would have tore me to shreds and most likely try to turn it around on new but she didn’t.

I was fangirling a bit last night yeah when we bagged a wolf because of her and then looking back over interactions between her and Jake seeing that she was right on the money all along. I don’t see anything wrong with that at all.

Orla I find it strange that you’d immediately see that and think I’m going to use her to go after you. I’m not hell bent on going after everyone Katie was but it is a good place to start considering her reads of Jake were so good.

Why would she reveal when she doesn’t need to?

it would reduce the pool we've to look in for wolves and sk.......

• Advertisement

I don't undersand this...

It was a jest that I was

ihyra6ooc7qy.jpg?overlay-align=bottom,left&crop=1200:628.272251309,smart&overlay-height=15p&overlay=%2Fwatermark%2Ft5_2tqcj.png%3Fs%3D47a777e6860e16677acb99ae948852e6735c8d89&width=1200&height=628.272251309&auto=webp&73989d1c

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

What are you talking about. if mindy is still a villager, she's safe to out herself as NRV.

If she's a wolf already then it doesn't matter either! She can pretend she wasn't converted...

Mindy outing herself is going to cause all sorts of chaos and we don’t need anymore of that. Only she knows if she’s a wolf or not. She outs herself we’ve got to kill her. If she’s village we’re better off not knowing.

I mean clearly I was wrong about Derry, but I don't think my sentiments were completely wrong.

This I actually agree with. Derry coming in with an initial read and being jumped on for it was strange. I suspected Derry later due to how he was posting...always there but just a bit behind. Making pointless posts yet obviously understanding the game. I just thought he was SK.

Let me try that a different way. It was a jest that I was.

latest?cb=20120913210758

Making me uneasy Angy

Wait what? What’s wrong with that?

Mindy outing herself is going to cause all sorts of chaos and we don’t need anymore of that. Only she knows if she’s a wolf or not. She outs herself we’ve got to kill her. If she’s village we’re better off not knowing.

I disagree. It makes the pool lower smaller. If we begin getting close to losing, we off her as a hail mary.

Let me try that a different way. It was a jest that I was.

latest?cb=20120913210758

still don't get it :pac::pac::pac:

Isla was joking that she was Mindy.

Your calls were fair, I just wanted to bring attention to it.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Isla was joking that she was Mindy.

Ah. I need to watch more friends.

• Advertisement

If I was mindy and I was still a villager, I'd be coming straight out with it!

Name | Status | Notes | Post Count
    Abigail| Alive | Claimed Dead Duck - no posts since| 12
    Angus| Alive | Seemed very pockety last night |151
    Conor | Alive | |200
    Desmond| Alive || 70
    Eva | Alive | People Suspect Mind Control| 82
    Ewan |Alive | | 64
    Gabriel | Alive | Claimed Chick - No counter |100
    Gertrude | Alive | Claimed Rachel - No Counter | 79
    Holly | Alive || 287
    Isla | Alive | Knows Wagonomics |207
    Orla| Alive | | 72
    Phil| Alive | Received a Gift Message - only one to defend jake, based on walkie talkie shenanigans |208
    Steve | Alive | | 35

||
    Wendy - NRV| Dead (SK & Wolves) |
    Barbara - NRV - Duck | Dead (Shot) |
    Tegan - NRV | Dead (Lynch) |
    Fiona - Joey (Hero) | Dead (Shot) |
    Henry - Bobby | Dead |
    Vernon - Phoebe (Aura Seer) | Dead (Killed) |
    Nigel - Ross (Jailer) | Dead (Killed) |
    Katie - Paolo (Oracle) | Dead (Shot) |
    Jake - Ursula (Imposter) | Dead (Lynched - Thanks Katie) |
    Brendan - Monica (Fun Seeker) | Dead (Killed) |
    Derry - Barry Faber (Alpha Wolf) | Dead (Killed) |

||
    Liam - Mr. Heckles (NRV) | Dead (ModKilled) |

Just realised I copy-pasted thanks katie into the derry kill... updated.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Phil I don't believe the wolves shot Katie so the lack of a gift before lynch 2 makes me think that Phil could actually be a wolf. We assumed that Eddie got gifts but OP doesn't actually mention this. It could be that the ability to send messages was the method of chaos. As such, Phil could have been team Jake all along. Brought up Angus's "know for a fact I've not been read" post - which I also spotted and worried about as wolves had a way to know they'd been peeked with Ursula still alive at that point BUT I decided to leave that alone as Angus would also know this if he wasn't evil shaman as accused by Eva. Had him as duped village but not at all sure now. Still third on my list, on par with Isla.

I don't believe the wolves shot Katie
    - think we all agreed it was the vig

so the lack of a gift before lynch 2 makes me think that Phil could actually be a wolf.
    - Eddie doesn't get a gift, he gets to cause chaos once a day
    - agreed I also can't see the chaos created yesterday, but I wasn't around for much of it
    - not sure how lack of chaos and me being a wolf is linked? can you expand ont this pls?

We assumed that Eddie got gifts but OP doesn't actually mention this.
    - I don't think we assumed this, I think we know he causes chaos. I always assumed the gift of walkie talkie was from Rachal because it was something to buy in a shop

It could be that the ability to send messages was the method of chaos.
    - I think this was well established yesterday and Katie to be fair had been saying it all along

As such, Phil could have been team Jake all along.
    - Again I'm not seeing the logic follow through there. Could we have played that game on thread, yes. I think it woudl have been a hard act to play without it looking contrived. I was pretty dopped up on painkillers yesterday I don't think you get to "act" under those circumstances.

Brought up Angus's "know for a fact I've not been read" post - which I also spotted and worried about as wolves had a way to know they'd been peeked with Ursula still alive at that point BUT I decided to leave that alone as Angus would also know this if he wasn't evil shaman as accused by Eva.
    - yes
    Had him as duped village but not at all sure now.
    - duped villager

Still third on my list, on par with Isla.
    - okay. Happy to answer anything else. But again I'd really rather leave me alone, or just get vig to shoot me. We need to actually find wolf rather than chase my tail. So if you want to lynch me tonight, lynch and then start discussion the nexy target pls.

Who is this quoted from Phill?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Ok. So I've spent some time reading back this morning as I am feeling fairly confused. This is where I'm at right now. Am assuming that we will lose 2 of the cleared villagers this morning unless SK/wolves go for each other.
    Who is this quoted from Phill?

Conor

I'm going to go back and review what I missed since Lynch last night. Should be back soon enough. It's about 10 pages.

I honestly think everyone is a wolf right now. So I hope to find something that can help me categorise people a bit better

Orla WW wrote: »
    Right. To Work!

Agnus - Yesterday

15.32 - null read on Katie
    16.22 - #1868 - feeling suspicious of Katie
    16.57 - #1890 - back on the Katie train choo choo
    Couple of posts agreeing with Katie making jokes and on Eva
    19.36 - sad katie is dead
    20.36:
    "No please why is there nobody posting right now? Like helllooooio big ass reveal here and it’s business as usual. 50 minutes to lynch closing.

Damn it you know Katie would have figured this out in a snap"
    20.20:
    "Holly you’re back! My god I thought I was going to lose it without you or Katie talking sense "
    "Katie is my hero, will have to have a serious look back over her posts if I can stomach the time it will take. Seriously good reads!"

So I take it back, he was on team Katie all day yesterday. But there are some pretty pockety posts yesterday with Katie before she died, and then Holly, Eva and Gertie. I can quote them in a separate post if people want to see.

Are you just lovely Angus, or are you pockety wolf?

Orla you’re taking things out of context. Either quote the posts and what I was reacting to or don’t at all.

I had suspicions of Holly, satisfied with her respond, leaning village. That’s why I look to her. Eva I was getting along with last night, she pleasantly surprised me with how level headed she had gotten. Gertrude come on! She spotted Jake too, Gertrude wasn’t even on my radar and when I was looking back I thought that’s great work, give credit where credit is due.

I use a ton of smiley faces, get overly excited, like players a lot and big people up when they’ve done a good job. You can call that pocketing but it most certainly isn’t, that’s just how I play and I’m not going to change that for you or anyone else who thinks I’m pocketing.

I also told Brendan I loved him last night too when I got excited. I’m surprised you left that one out

Before I continue with my review. I need confirmation on Gertrudes gifts.

Gertie, what exactly did you get, give to people etc.

Of course what you got this morning can be kept secret, but it's important we understand what exactly came from you and to who, and how.

For Phil since I said I'd look back. Katie's read on me. If Katie is reading from the deadroom, you had 164 posts yesterday. Jesus woman.

Couple of posts in the morning asking for mid-range posters to be ISOd. I agreed with the sentiment.
    09.39 #1393 - ISO of me and concludes I am fancy orange (wolfy)
    11.03 #1528 - Orla WW - don't like how static they are in their reads, their posts suggest progression but there really isn't any in terms of reads. Trending downwards in my village pile
    11.12 #1544 - sorts reads. I'm now 8th from wolfiest, so middle of the pack.
    12.11 #1635 - questions why gabs leans village on me
    13.34 #1725 - FFA2 - abi/Jake/Eva
    17.59 #1953 - mentions me again and my leaning village on abi and eva

We had pretty little interaction yesterday and she didn't come back to my rebutttal of her ISO.

I'm really just wasting my time though as I don't want to take on an ISO of Isla and Conor. Hope that makes you feel better Phil.

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Orla you’re taking things out of context. Either quote the posts and what I was reacting to or don’t at all.

Just on this: (i) I can't multiquote, and (ii) I hate reading huge posts of multiquoting, so no, I won't be quoting all your posts if I'm looking back.

Advertisement