Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    Jake has been lynched

Oh and he was Ursula Buffay - The Imposter

Yesssssssss. I’m so glad I scrolled up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Ah mods. C’mon.

Brendan. Look at the announcement again. :D

Conor WW wrote: »
    Brendan. Look at the announcement again. :D

Ah. You did.

Well done you lot. So far I’ve been no help.

Can we get a list with Gertrude added please.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Well done everyone! Especially Katie!!! We really do appreciate your sacrifice! After the disaster this morning things really have turned around now :)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Thank god. So do we think this casts aspersions on Phil as his walkie talkie buddy? I'm thinking not. In fact it goes a long way to clearing Phil in my eyes as it's likely Ursula would talk to a villager in order to tie herself to someone on the village team. Thoughts?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I’m so happy! Well done everyone! No getting sidetracked there just here’s the evidence boom we have a wolf and big big shout out to Katie for getting us the first wolf kill from the grave :)

I’ve just added you to my ‘good’ list.

And our vig. Very well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Lynch Results

Jake WW - Angus, Eva, Conor, Gabriel, Steve, Isla, Holly, Ewan, Gertrude, Brendan, Derry, Orla
    Abigail WW - Phil, Jake
    Isla WW - Desmond

Did not vote - Abigail & Liam

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

So I’m just throwing it out there.

I’m on Abigail, Isla, Eva and Phil now sorry dude. You were trying a bit too hard there.

Isla has to be something, purring like a kitten when she was out of danger. I’m feeling SK or Mindy.

Eva and Abi not TWTBW, Katie suspected and got the bullet. Follow that line of thinking I reckon. Abi also on the chopping block tonight

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    Thank god. So do we think this casts aspersions on Phil as his walkie talkie buddy? I'm thinking not. In fact it goes a long way to clearing Phil in my eyes as it's likely Ursula would talk to a villager in order to tie herself to someone on the village team. Thoughts?

Yeah I agree with this. Highly unlikely that Phil is a wolf.

Oh is Liam a dead man??

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Yeah I agree with this. Highly unlikely that Phil is a wolf.

See that’s what I thought but I’m not so sure, never looked into him earlier because he wasn’t well so want to do that before I personally clear him anyway :)

See that’s what I thought but I’m not so sure, never looked into him earlier because he wasn’t well so want to do that before I personally clear him anyway :)

Make sure you share your findings :)

Having my much delayed dinner. Be back in a bit.

Lynch Results

Jake WW - Angus, Eva, Conor, Gabriel, Steve, Isla, Holly, Ewan, Gertrude, Brendan, Derry, Orla
    Abigail WW - Phil, Jake
    Isla WW - Desmond

Not exactly the 2 horse race I thought.

Eh... Eva wtf? You asked for people to join the lynch Isla club! Your gone straight to the bogeys list missy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    OK, so I know 100% Pheobe cleared me. I was nominated for access to her room.

Did she clear you on thread?
    Holly WW wrote: »
    The other thing to note is that this doesn't clear Ewan, if it was first impression based!

Assuming they had to pick the person before using any skills

Was there a response for this? Also very good understanding of the first bad impressions, almost like you have your own access. I don’t believe the VIG would be so bold. Anything to share?
    Holly WW wrote: »
    Goddam, i wish I had some bullets right now

This was such a “come find me post” . I mean, mindy has a gun and our baddy friends have the bullets. Bad choice of words at best.

Oh is Liam a dead man??

Only if he shows his face round here again!

Just to point out, the lynch results seem to confirm that evils have a list of names that they can use, given that nobody counterclaimed Marcel. This puts Gabriel back in the spotlight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Jake's parting words were confirmation he was a wolf. I just couldn't do it, I was so deeply pocketed.

The amount of times typed and didn't send lynch the ****er.
    I don't think I got my vote in on time, I just couldn't do it. I'm sorry village.

Angus I fully expect you to want to lynch me. It'll be a waste, I was pocketed. But I'll answer what I can.

• Advertisement

And now I'm going to eat...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Liam has missed two votes and as such has been modkilled

He was Mr Heckles - NRV

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Did she clear you on thread?

Was there a response for this? Also very good understanding of the first bad impressions, almost like you have your own access. I don’t believe the VIG would be so bold. Anything to share?

This was such a “come find me post” . I mean, mindy has a gun and our baddy friends have the bullets. Bad choice of words at best.

So understanding the very clearly outlined first impression mechanic is now dodgy? Ok then.....

It was not a come find me post. It was cry for help. Feeling very helpless and seeing people shoot villagers willy nilly.

I am not a wolf. Or sk. Or Mindy. Your wasting your time

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I've Gertrude in blue here. She's more than likely Rachel. I just want to wait a while before turning her green her, in case there is a counter. I'm not expecting one so she's almost green to me. The oranges are who I think are likely good for different reasons. They aren't clear by any means, hence the orange. My views on who the wolves are will depend on when people voted. Angus and Eva when did you vote for Jake?

Lynch Votes 1

Tegan WW - Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie
    Gabriel WW - Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly
    Holly WW - Jake, Fiona
    Nigel WW- Derry, Phil
    Katie WW - Desmond, Orla
    Fiona WW - Brendan, Vernon
    Abigail WW - Conor
    Steve WW - Ewan
    Eva WW - Gertrude
    Did not vote - Liam

Lynch Results 2

Abigail WW - Phil, Jake
    Isla WW - Desmond

He was Mr Heckles - NRV

Good riddance.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Just trying to catchup.

This is interesting. I was working on a theory with Fiona, Katie,Phil and Gabriel at the center of it. (have to rule out Ewan in that theory). There would most likely be 2 wolves in that for the theory to work. I have to do a bit more digging to confirm it. I must admit its only a half formed theory, but i will try and dig a bit deeper later on.

From a personal perspective I find Conors shading of me very very weak ( I have already explained why).

This was a post I put up earlier at 9.59 in case I was munched. See Brendan, my reads aren’t great either!

Katie said later in the day she was gonna ISO me and then accidently quoted one of my first posts in another ISO. I thought she decided agaisnt the ISO cause she knew I was good and wanted to ignore this post in case I was an RV. That’s why I chose her again today for a gift. I needed to know if she was good as she was too active and too much an enigma to me. I had intended on coming out after the lynch but was really worried there would be a CFD on me. If VIG shot Jake I could easily be lynched in the panic.

He was Mr Heckles - NRV

He was here tonight, why the hell didn’t he stick in a vote?!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

his parting shot was confirmation he was a wolf.

I didn't want to believe it, I was badly pocketed.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Just to point out, the lynch results seem to confirm that evils have a list of names that they can use, given that nobody counterclaimed Marcel. This puts Gabriel back in the spotlight.

Which is what Eva was saying since get go.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    I've Gertrude in blue here. She's more than likely Rachel. I just want to wait a while before turning her green her, in case there is a counter. I'm not expecting one so she's almost green to me. The oranges are who I think are likely good for different reasons. They aren't clear by any means, hence the orange. My views on who the wolves are will depend on when people voted. Angus and Eva when did you vote for Jake?

Lynch Votes 1

Tegan WW - Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie
    Gabriel WW - Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly
    Holly WW - Jake, Fiona
    Nigel WW- Derry, Phil
    Katie WW - Desmond, Orla
    Fiona WW - Brendan, Vernon
    Abigail WW - Conor
    Steve WW - Ewan
    Eva WW - Gertrude
    Did not vote - Liam

Lynch Results 2

Abigail WW - Phil, Jake
    Isla WW - Desmond

Do we need special glasses to see these colours?

Advertisement