Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Can someonne give me a run down of the prizes situation

Gertrude has claimed Rachel the gift giver and says she gave gifts to Katie on Days 1 & 2

Phil was given a walkie talkie by Jake on Day 1.

Dunno what bad guys have done today (day 2).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Just FYI Isla I wasn't trying to knock your tables, they were just a bit harsh on the eye with all the different colours :o

Understandable. I wanted to go dark green for good and light green for leaning good but though that would be too much. So I tried distinct colours and saying what each meant.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Gertrude has claimed Rachel the gift giver and says she gave gifts to Katie on Days 1 & 2

Phil was given a walkie talkie by Jake on Day 1.

Dunno what bad guys have done today (day 2).

Interesting so there Shaman either didnt get one or got one for themselves

Cheers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Understandable. I wanted to go dark green for good and light green for leaning good but though that would be too much. So I tried distinct colours and saying what each meant.

I'm never going to watch Love Island.. Conor you had your cold dinner yet? :pac:

I tried the dark green earlier to differentiate between the wolf/SK deaths and the village ones and had to put them all the same colour, I don't know what it is but it just makes the eyes feel funny looking at it with the other colours :confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Just FYI Isla I wasn't trying to knock your tables, they were just a bit harsh on the eye with all the different colours :o

You should be grateful you can even see the colours.

• Advertisement

Interesting so there Shaman either didnt get one or got one for themselves

Cheers

I thought bad guys got the bullet for theirs no? Ursula was an imposter, not vig

Desmond WW wrote: »
    You should be grateful you can even see the colours.

Just copped are you on mobile? Just scroll down the bottom and click full site to see them it then switch back :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I thought bad guys got the bullet for theirs no? Ursula was an imposter, not vig

Ursula was The Imposter...but it makes no sense for the bad guys to shoot Katie which revealed this fact.

Unless they thought she was bluffing, but even so she had enough heat on her to be worth keeping alive as a possible mislynch.

And yes, I had my lukewarm dinner thanks. :pac:

Jake WW wrote: »
    I also don't think i'd put one of but not both the chick and duck in the game.

Interesting

Conor WW wrote: »
    Ursula was The Imposter...but it makes no sense for the bad guys to shoot Katie which revealed this fact.

Unless they thought she was bluffing, but even so she had enough heat on her to be worth keeping alive as a possible mislynch.

And yes, I had my lukewarm dinner thanks. :pac:

I think it was a case of thinking she was bluffing.

Have to disagree on the heat too. After last night it had moved on. A few things said here and there, I even had my suspicions but once saw the reaction knew she was legit. Don’t think it ever really picked up today and she was saying about Abigail and Eva being looked into. Was after Jake for awhile so makes sense as a target, at the rate villagers are dying then why not take a risk?

• Advertisement

I think it was a case of thinking she was bluffing.

Have to disagree on the heat too. After last night it had moved on. A few things said here and there, I even had my suspicions but once saw the reaction knew she was legit. Don’t think it ever really picked up today and she was saying about Abigail and Eva being looked into. Was after Jake for awhile so makes sense as a target, at the rate villagers are dying then why not take a risk?

Fair point. I thought it might be picking up again and I'm kind of surprised they'd take the risk but if you're right at least that means our vig still has 2 bullets left :)

Ok. So as it stands after tonight's activities we have:

Jake WW  Ursula
    Katie WW  Paolo Role Oracle
    Liam WW  Modkilled NRV
    Brendan WW  Claimed Monica
    Gertrude WW  Claimed Rachel
    Ewan WW  *Possibly cleared by Vernon
    Abigail WW Did not vote L2
    Angus WW
    Conor WW  Good.
    Derry WW
    Desmond WW
    Eva WW 
    Gabriel WW 
    Holly WW 
    Isla WW 
    Orla WW
    Phil WW
    Steve WW 

So from my perspective, we have 10 unknowns. I'm marking Ewan as cleared here on the basis of Vernon's last post, plus the room inheritance, but I can't be sure. In this group is 2 Wolves, 1 Mindy (possible wolf), 1 SK and one RV.
    One of those unknowns is Abigail who missed a vote this evening and hasn't been around much at all. These numbers are tighter than I'd like them to be.

Ooops. Didn't actually count Abi in the unknowns. 11 unknowns so.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Interesting

Gabriel right? On it!

Interesting

Missed that. That is interesting. A soft defense of Gabriel. Must look at that in relation to the lynch votes.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Gabriel right? On it!

Yep

If Gab flips bad, next up would be Isla but I stll have some of todays thread to read in case I missed anythnig

Eva, as you're about, are you still maintaining your position on Angus?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

In case I'm munched tomorrow, I'm leaving a few thoughts here.

Remaining people:

Most Village:
    Brendan - claimed monica no counter
    Gertrude - claimed rachael - no counter

Leaning village:
    Phil - unless wolves have a humongously good ploy going on
    Eva - i believe that she believes her crazy brand of logic
    Abigail - I just don't see a wolf team member missing a lynch PLUS going off the deep end with the role claim
    Holly - see ISO

Null Read
    Derry - per my ISO
    Desmond - see my ISO. I've not a scooby.

Leaning wolf
    Ewan per my previous ISO but need to re-look after tonight
    Steve - per previous ISO

My work for tomorrow:
    Angus
    Conor
    Gabriel - claimed chick but who knows after the marcel claim
    Isla

Night all.

What are you playing at Eva? I know for a fact you didn't peek me so I don't know why you're insinuating you have that ability

Angus - did you explain this?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I've a lot of catching up to do. But I won't get to it tomorrow.

This kill had given me renewed energy tho. I'm really proud of us for not making a balls of that.

Go village!!!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Holly WW wrote: »

This kill had given me renewed energy tho. I'm really proud of us for not making a balls of that.

Go village!!!!!

Won't get to it UNTIL tomorrow :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Who claimed duck?
    I stupidly went Abigail based on duck post. Was giving Eva benefit of doubt on mind-control/crazy for a wolf tactics. Abigail was a bridge too far. I can't handle this level of crazy.
    Derry WW wrote: »
    It would not be the first time mods have hidden wolves from the village.
    There were secret wolves in that robot western game.
    Nobody in the village knew how many wolves there actually was in the village.
    Mods may have secrets not revealed in this OP.

I'm not sure i'm comfortable with a game with secret wolves in it, it seem like a betrayal.
    I'll ponder on it tonight.

Okay, i've pondered over it.

I can't believe this is a thing. If it is, i'll leave my remarks to my unsatisfavtion in feedback thread after the game. I won't believe that angus' remark is tmi that there is actually 4 wolves and mindy and sk. If it's true, then my mislynch counts may be inaccurate when i do them. I will commit to believing angus just made the mistake he claims. Its the saner universe and one I'm happier to continue being in.

Eva, as you're about, are you still maintaining your position on Angus?

Very much softened for now at least, I said so earlier in the day also

Derry WW wrote: »
    Okay, i've pondered over it.

I can't believe this is a thing. If it is, i'll leave my remarks to my unsatisfavtion in feedback thread after the game. I won't believe that angus' remark is tmi that there is actually 4 wolves and mindy and sk. If it's true, then my mislynch counts may be inaccurate when i do them. I will commit to believing angus just made the mistake he claims. Its the saner universe and one I'm happier to continue being in.

other quotes there where in my browser buffer from last night.

Yeah, you were the final vote on Tegan. I voted late so you were even later. That doesn't make you a wolf but it doesn't look great if Gabriel turns out to be bad.
    Yeah, it's based on Katie's late vote for Gabriel. Although I've actually read both of them as likely good thus far. So the thing that'll change my mind on Katie is if Gabriel turns up bad.

Can someone read these and make sense of them or do they contradict each other I fear I'm getting tired

Holly WW wrote: »

Go village!!!!!

I just can't, because, just because.

But Holly you're a great investigator, or anyone else. When I was on a mad defense of Jake, who came out to discuss with me, vs who didn't.

There must be wolf leans on people who wanted to clear Jake? Or do we think the wolf pack decided to let him go

whats to explain phil?

i can run the two scenarios where angus says exactly these words.

clue.

One is when he is who eva said he was, and the other is when he is not who eva said he was.

dont really know what other explanation is necessary.

Can someone read these and make sense of them or do they contradict each other I fear I'm getting tired

I don't think they do. First says late vote doesn't make Katie a wolf but if Gabs flips wolf it might.

Second seems to say Katie is good bit if Gabs is bad that will change Isla's mind on Katie.

• Advertisement

Thought that was self explanatory. I know for a fact because I know who I am and I’m not the bad shaman.

Advertisement