Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Orla I can't help your lack of impression on me. I'm here, I've been posting, I've given my reads and engaged. I've done the work. What more would you like me to do?

Oh I can think of one thing

xF2vXpg.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

One page of quotes! Just one page!!!!
    Holly WW wrote: »
    This or blockage is the only way it makes sense.
    Sorry, I meant to only bold the 'laugh in the distance' bit but it was already bolded. Doh
    Yep, I'm on board with this
    So Wendo was hit by Chandler or Mindy.

I think Chandler is more likely, as he's got three bullets. Mindy only has one, and they've to find her first. Plus, a bullet for the wolf team would be way more useful later in the game.

Wendo - Shot by Chandler
    Babs - Killed by Wolves & SK
    Would Phoebe's skill have taken place last night too, or does it just come into play now?
    Yep, I think it's undeniable tbh.
    I'm an offender. I was not really reading most of the post munch stuff as I was focused on next steps. Then I started to dig into the actual mod posts and my mind started detectiving.

Thanks for clarifying it!
    How do we feel about the Chandler V Mindy question?

Does anyone know enough about that character to read back and check for breadcrumbs?

Even if she was found I find it incredibly unlikely the wolves would allow the use of that shot this early.
    There were two kills. One was a shot, so neither the wolves or sk could have done it. We need to have at least a wolf and SK each night, so I thought one of them had to be blocked. However, it's been cleared up that they both targeted babs, so that's why there was only one other kill.

If they had targeted different people, there would have been three kills this morning.
    I agree. Very strange selection to be honest. Babs was sowing doubt across the board, as she likes to do. and it was confusing the village. If I was a wolf I definitely would have kept here to keep things on edge.
    Those quotes are not in order!
    I did change my mind. Clarification is there. Read back through the thread. In order!

I was trying to figure it out. I found a situation where the specific kills made sense. Then another situation was presented that made even more sense. I agreed.

Very easy to see....
    I haven't got Eddie on my radar for this. Causing chaos sounds less killy to me.
    Good shout Orla. Maybe that was it. By sowing doubt I meant on herself. As in the way she was going on was half trying to act village half trying to make herself out as wolfy.

Then this whole useful business.
    Yeah hope you're having fun in the DR guys! Send us telekinetic vibes so we actually get the win this time!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Yes, but unfortunately its not very useful with Pheobe gone :(

The other thing to note is that this doesn't clear Ewan, if it was first impression based!

Assuming they had to pick the person before using any skills

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Yes, but unfortunately its not very useful with Pheobe gone :(

Interesting. And did she peek you before or after you were selected by her?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Oh I can think of one thing

xF2vXpg.gif

I don't get the gif so you'll need to spell it out for me?

• Advertisement

I don't get the gif so you'll need to spell it out for me?

9159793e88c2bcdbebec43e0bc3d4931.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Something I said?

Liam. Cut the SH1T!!!

Where have you been. Have you been reading all along? Are you caught up. What are you thoughts. Spill several cans of beans immediately!!!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Based on this, and assuming Katie/Gabriel/Brendan are good. No counter claims yet. That doesn't mean they are good but until we've more information I'm goign to go with it. I'm good, so that would just leave Abigail on Tegan. I can't see a wolf posting like she did last night, so for the moment she's good. The wolves wouldn't all gang up on Gabriel so there's max one there. Which leaves two amongst Jake, Derry, Phil, Des, Orla, Conor, Ewan, Gertrude and Liam. I'll have more fleshed out thoughts on that group shortly.

Lynch Votes

Tegan WW - Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie
    Gabriel WW - Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly
    Holly WW - Jake, Fiona
    Nigel WW- Derry, Phil
    Katie WW - Desmond, Orla
    Fiona WW - Brendan, Vernon
    Abigail WW - Conor
    Steve WW - Ewan
    Eva WW - Gertrude
    Did not vote - Liam

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

This is last one! Now I have to read them all :(
    Very true, never realised, but that's actually such a powerful tool in the village's arsenal... If it can be pulled off. GG brarbrara
    Like i said earlier in response to conor getting grumpy. I thought the dead were dead and we should move on with something that could help the village. I wasn't really reading through the post munch conversation trying to figure out what happened. Then I pegged it that someone got shot, and started trying to figure out what happened.

All of my musings are out in the open for people to see and read.

Not sure what your issue is with my duck post. Somebody said we haven't even buried the duck and I replied with bury the duck but then do some useful work.

Fair enough at the time i didn't realise that investigating what happened to wendy and babs would be useful, but I read over and started to understand why it was useful....

I'm not a wolf, though keep pointing at me so I can keep showing why you are wrong.
    Myself and Conor kinda went through this earlier. Eddie doesn't make sense on a symantics and balancing level, well for us anyway.

I don't see why Eddie's 'chaos causing' would be an extra kill. That completely overpowers the wolf team imo. Also, causing chaos as a term is very ambiguous. I can't see it specifically being an extra shot if that's how they've phrased it.
    Name | Status | Post Count
    Abigail| Alive | 2
    Angus| Alive | 4
    Brendan | Alive | 3
    Conor | Alive | 36
    Derry| Alive | 5
    Desmond| Alive | 13
    Eva | Alive | 6
    Ewan |Alive | 22
    Fiona | Alive | 33
    Gabriel | Alive | 28
    Gertrude | Alive | 20
    Henry | Alive | 27
    Holly | Alive | 93
    Isla | Alive | 80
    Jake | Alive | 15
    Katie | Alive |55
    Liam | Alive | 0
    Nigel| Alive |21
    Orla| Alive | 12
    Phil| Alive | 39
    Steve | Alive | 7
    Tegan | Alive | 11
    Vernon | Alive |0
    ||
    Wendy| Dead (SK & Wolves) |
    Barbara | Dead (Shot) |

Agree, a kill could be a part of it, but not the only thing.

Chandler is my best guess right now. And if it was you Mr. Bing. I would suggest waiting for a bit before firing again, just so we have a bit more info. Killing randomers at this stage is only helping the baddies.

That said, if you think you're onto something then by all means go ahead. Or if you think you're in danger of getting the chop, and you think you can help the village with a death.

Remember, statistically you're more likely to hit a goodie, and we need to keep as many of us alive for as long as possible. Lylo was reached really fast in the last game and we don't wanna fall into that trap if at all possible.
    Genie after my table?
    Anything that can help us is a tool. Okay, we can't specifically use it however and whenever we want to, but it's something for me to keep in my mind for future games.

Wolves and SK with a backchannel? I've never seen that before....
    My reasons have been out in the thread all along. If you read the thread you'll see them...
    That's fair. But my reasons are out in the open. It's not like I just picked people at random with now historical context, which is what I was getting from Jakey.

I'll be sure to keep my reasons in the FFA post going forward.
    Fair points. I'm in the same boat on the whole knowing the anon accounts as specific personas yet. Especially for the lower posters.
    Would they not learn that they have or had been invited to the museum?
    FYI on Teagan. Her first post screamed wolf at me and now this diversionary tactic emboldens that thought.
    Just for reference...
    Gut.
    Didn't even know a thing. I always do it manually.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Liam. Cut the SH1T!!!

Where have you been. Have you been reading all along? Are you caught up. What are you thoughts. Spill several cans of beans immediately!!!!!

Yes. I’m aware of the sad demise of Wendy and Barbara

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Based on this, and assuming Katie/Gabriel/Brendan are good. No counter claims yet. That doesn't mean they are good but until we've more information I'm goign to go with it. I'm good, so that would just leave Abigail on Tegan. I can't see a wolf posting like she did last night, so for the moment she's good. The wolves wouldn't all gang up on Gabriel so there's max one there. Which leaves two amongst Jake, Derry, Phil, Des, Orla, Conor, Ewan, Gertrude and Liam. I'll have more fleshed out thoughts on that group shortly.

Lynch Votes

Holly WW - Jake, Fiona
    Nigel WW- Derry, Phil
    Katie WW - Desmond, Orla
    Abigail WW - Conor
    Steve WW - Ewan
    Eva WW - Gertrude
    Did not vote - Liam

Gut read based on the wagons:

Eva
    Jake

one of Conor/Ewan/Gertie

First thought about Desmond - early shade turning into early pocket attempt.
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    You guys sound like you’re forming a ‘pack’.
    We're forming a village pack, I hope.
    Oh...in that case can I join?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    can you answer why it was between Fiona and Gertrude to shoot?

Brendan, I don't see any response to this?

Why did you kill Fiona?

Then these read lists. Far too many wolves and I don't understand some of the people they say are village.
    Mid Day Thoughts:

Abigail WW 100% WOLF
    Angus WW 50/50
    Barbara WW RIP
    Brendan WW 50/50
    Conor WW 50/50
    Derry WW 50/50
    Desmond WW 100% Village
    Eva WW 50/50
    Ewan WW 75% Village
    Fiona WW RIP
    Gabriel WW 100% WOLF
    Gertrude WW 50/50
    Henry WW RIP
    Holly WW 80% WOLF
    Isla WW 100% WOLF
    Jake WW Village
    Katie WW 100% WOLF
    Liam WW RIP?
    Nigel WW RIP
    Orla WW 100% Village
    Phil WW Village
    Steve WW Village
    Tegan WW RIP
    Vernon WW RIP
    Wendy WW RIP
    Here you go holls.

Abigail WW 100% WOLF
    Angus WW 50/50
    Barbara WW RIP
    Brendan WW 50/50
    Conor WW 50/50
    Derry WW 50/50
    Desmond WW 100% Village
    Eva WW 50/50
    Ewan WW 75% Village
    Fiona WW RIP
    Gabriel WW 100% WOLF
    Gertrude WW 50/50
    Henry WW RIP
    Holly WW 80% WOLF
    Isla WW 100% WOLF
    Jake WW Village
    Katie WW 100% WOLF
    Liam WW RIP?
    Nigel WW RIP
    Orla WW 100% Village
    Phil WW Village
    Steve WW Village
    Tegan WW RIP
    Vernon WW RIP
    Wendy WW RIP

Lynch Votes

Holly WW - Jake, Fiona
    Nigel WW- Derry, Phil
    Katie WW - Desmond, Orla
    Abigail WW - Conor
    Steve WW - Ewan
    Eva WW - Gertrude
    Did not vote - Liam

help me out here, why is Gabriel clear through Brendan? I asked this morning but can't see/find replies
    What made Katie clear? I def missed this today

help me out here, why is Gabriel clear through Brendan? I asked this morning but can't see/find replies

I got another gift that made me role reveal on thread. Paulo, NRV (and Role Oracle since yesterday)

Gab has claimed The Chick uncontested I believe

I wonder if this is Gertrude congratulating Barbara whilst trying to hide her disappointed at wastin a kill/munch.
    Which would mean there’s a really strong chance that Mindy left clues for the wolves? How else could they find her so quickly?

Can’t remember that character to be honest so wouldn’t know what clues to look for. Also do you think a convert wouldn’t be announced?

And then wolves going for same as SK, if that happened Barbara played a blinder...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

First thought about Desmond - early shade turning into early pocket attempt.

Eh...if you don’t read that as sarcasm I don’t know what to tell you.

Isla I know you're quoting things but you're kinda bouncing all over the place, who are you putting down as wolves?

I mean I thought Gertie was pretty ok tbh :/

That genie earlier as soon as Brendan mentioned her though. I'm getting the heebie jeebies

• Advertisement

Gabriel claimed chick, and hasn't been countered. Duck was in the game so likely chick is too.

Katie claimed Paolo, although spelled it Paulo. Hasn't been countered. She says she didn't do this voluntarily.

Brendan claimed Monica, hasn't been countered. He is the most clear I have.

I haven't cleared Gabriel or Katie. I'd making a guess that they are both good and working based on that, until we get more information.

Isla I know you're quoting things but you're kinda bouncing all over the place, who are you putting down as wolves?

I'm trying to work out who to vote for. Desmond potentially, but probably not. Don't have anything strong enough.

I would be happy to lynch any of the following tonight:

Eva
    Jake
    Abigail
    Gertrude
    Ewan

That is all

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I would be happy to lynch any of the following tonight:

Eva
    Jake
    Abigail
    Gertrude
    Ewan

That is all

I'd be happy enough with the first 4. With Ewan I'd like to wait for Brendan to actually read his post so he can maybe push him on specifics.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Then these read lists. Far too many wolves and I don't understand some of the people they say are village.

Sorry hun....It’s only day 2. Still short listing my list of wolves. Will hopefully see some truth @9pm when Kate gets the chop.

Eh...if you don’t read that as sarcasm I don’t know what to tell you.

tenor.gif

I got another gift that made me role reveal on thread. Paulo, NRV (and Role Oracle since yesterday)

Gab has claimed The Chick uncontested I believe

oooooo, what roles did you Oracle?

I'd be happy enough with the first 4. With Ewan I'd like to wait for Brendan to actually read his post so he can maybe push him on specifics.

But like... it confirms exactly nothing tbh. I think Ewan probably has access to the room alright, that part I can buy.

But it seems AWFULLY convenient that Vernon picked and peeked Ewan :cool:

oooooo, what roles did you Oracle?

Nah it doesn't work like that unfortunately :(

I get to pick a player and their role gets revealed to you all after I die.

Tis why I asked the vig to shoot me earlier lol

• Advertisement

But like... it confirms exactly nothing tbh. I think Ewan probably has access to the room alright, that part I can buy.

But it seems AWFULLY convenient that Vernon picked and peeked Ewan :cool:

If you were Phoebe and had to choose someone to take your room before you got a peek surely you would peek the player you chose first up.

Advertisement