Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Ah here. No. I literally saw liam posting, laughed for a minute solid and now I'm walking away from this.

I'm done. I'll be back in an hour or so i'd say.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    So, I have some info, but its a bit useless (actually very much so for me I'm afraid, its something that I really wish someone else had gotten). I haven't really figured any use for it, and it might likely create more distraction tbh, so is it worth sharing?

I'm a fan of sharing info.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

So, I have some info, but its a bit useless (actually very much so for me I'm afraid, its something that I really wish someone else had gotten). I haven't really figured any use for it, and it might likely create more distraction tbh, so is it worth sharing?

yes pls

Orla WW wrote: »
    Ah here. No. I literally saw liam posting, laughed for a minute solid and now I'm walking away from this.

orla before you run, can you tell me where we/you at?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    I love it

OMFG

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Course it’s worth sharing. Every little helps.

OK, so I know 100% Pheobe cleared me. I was nominated for access to her room.

Before I go: Current FFA based on what I've managed to look at today:

#ffa2
    1. Isla
    2. Ewan
    3. Steve

I expect that might change as I still want to look more at Isla, Gerty and Angus if I can (and Conor - I've remarkably little feelings about you despite you being such a high poster).

and yes there's just one peek

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Would a potential Mindy accuse so many people putting a target on her back?
    Holly WW wrote: »
    Ok I found another trick. Get the code at the end of the link your copying and add it into this where the xs are....

https://media.giphy.com/media/Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/giphy.gif
    Mobile sucks
    Example...

Link copied from giphy:
    https://giphy.com/gifs/friends-****-you-middle-finger-bwfKLyFSreGQ

Template url:
    https://media.giphy.com/media/xxx/giphy.gif

Add in your code:
    https://media.giphy.com/media/bwfKLyFSreGQ/giphy.gif

Stick it in an img tag:
    giphy.gif

Hope this works or I'll look like a fool...
    Here can we stop with this village gang crap. Sounds as bad as that phrase we must not utter.. Everyone is a wolf right now. Especially everyone who isn't me!
    No fun to be had here! We've work to do. Village haven't won in ages:(
    Appreciate the work.

So far I have done no work. Only poke and prod. I'll continue doing that until I see something or somewhere where I believe I can help the village. At the moment the only thing to do is try to keep the posting up. The more posts, the more potential evidence later in the game.

My rescinding was directed at Nigel tho, not Babs. She still feeling didn't for me.

I've nothing specific to discuss, but once I do you'll know lol
    Statistically villagers quote may be true and a good point. But if we weren't through the game thinking like that we'd get nowhere!

Same with Gabriel saying everyone's nrv. Thinking like that gets us nothing. Suspicion should be on everyone. Not expected goodness
    Nope. I'm doing my job, making conversation. I expect better players to do their jobs when the time comes, ISOs, fancy tables, wagonomics etc.
    My bad. Got the quotes mixed up. That was Henry.

Mobile sucks :eek:
    I disagree. Anyone can come out and say they could potentially be of use. Everyone could be. Why say it?! It shouldn't go unnoticed.
    Where a better player may have more conviction....
    Then why say it...

Welcome to the top of my list Henry :)
    Wolf!
    Fair points. My initial point was that summer players are better at ISOs. Better at wagonomics. Better at things than others people and when the time comes for those players to use those skills, I'll expect them to use them. I'm pumping out my thoughts as they come. That's my skill. They might be useless, but they might have some grain of utility in there somewhere.
    Not true.

It was legitimately thanking her for the multiquote. Which I appreciated. Like I said. Some people are good at that kind of thing. I'm not. So when others do it, I appreciate it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

and yes there's just one peek

tenor.gif?itemid=4610795

• Advertisement

Ewan. No. I just want to pick one person who I think is a wolf without them coming out with some sort of thing like this. Just one.

my head is going to ******* explode.

BRENDAN STOP QUOTING AND START POSTING LIVE

Please :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I love it

tenor.gif

Ewan. No. I just want to pick one person who I think is a wolf without them coming out with some sort of thing like this. Just one.

giphy.gif

Isla WW wrote: »
    Of course I've become more serious. I'll still throw the odd gif in but that's the nature of the first day. We now have some information to work on, compared to pretty much nothing at the beginning.

What are your reads?

Please stop talking!
    Did you just come out of nowhere with this?

Second on my list.
    She's asked me did I have anything to discuss. I said not right now, but when I do you'll know.

What are you reading from this Betty open and generic interaction
    Mobile grrrrrt.

I did not mean Betty...
    Felt wolfy to me. I didn't see any other posts from them. Strange thing to just show up out of the blue with 'helpful' information.

If there were other posts, then I stand corrected
    I do. And I stand by it.

How are you Derry?
    My game is finding wolfs and letting the village know who I think is wolfy.
    Well it is actually. I'm poking people and saying out straight what I find wolfy...
    Henry first, for his strange everyone is nrv, so there's nothing to go on, but then saying everyone should have suspicion on them after I questioned him.

You second, as I find showing up unannounced with a bit of prepared work, with no real depth to be ab will okay trying to look helpful without showing any of their own personality.

Babs third cos she seems dodgy.
    More non-personality posting. As bland as possible to not give anything away.

I'm good though.

I've called out 4 people so far, for whoever mentioned above. There are 3 and a serial killer. How many are left to post? I'm guessing most have posted, so the numbers aren't prohibitive
    Thanks Katie. I'm not sure if your pocketing me now. Maybe Fiona can clear that up for me
    I understood it. I just didn't like it as a way of thinking. Each to their own, but seemed furry to me how you replied.
    I did. To me it was wolfy. Looking forward to seeing your not fluff game play for the rest of the game.
    Any reads yet Brendan?
    Not really, 20 people have posted. I've dodgy vibes so far on only 4.

It's only day 0, so I expect that may change. But nothing wrong with calling things as I see them for the villsge to discuss.
    Yeah. What your problem is?

FiFi, sounds good. I look forward to your future callouts and seeing what else goes in my file :)

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Please stop talking!

Please stop quoting!!

OK, so I know 100% Pheobe cleared me. I was nominated for access to her room.

Ok. This is interesting. Brendan needs to report asap. I'm inclined to believe you as I thought Vernon's last message was clearing you but as you say, it's not actually anything other than you confirming yourself as it stands.

So Ewan did Vernon peek you yeah?

Angus WW wrote: »
    I left Jake and Phil for tonight with Phils situation. I've way too many nulls and not enough real bads, going to read over the last few pages and play in real time. Stick up an FFA and hope for the best :)

What i do.....can i help?

• Advertisement

#ffa2
    1. Isla
    2. Ewan
    3. Steve

I expect that might change as I still want to look more at Isla, Gerty and Angus if I can (and Conor - I've remarkably little feelings about you despite you being such a high poster).

Same. Reeks of Jake from Hunger Games to me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Okay. Des:

Day 0 - all fluff, though tells Katie that forming a pack on day 0 sounds suss to him.
    Day 1: Can't forgive Katie her apparent TMI
    Day 2: Still bringing up Katie-gate but now telling Isla that she's also on his FFA
    by midday is calling Abi, Gabs, Holly, Isla and Katy wolf.
    Tyre kicks around Holly's "who would you munch comment"
    Pokes Gabs again with a gif.
    Agrees with Angus that Katie is wolfie, and we close with a FFA:
    - Katie,
    - Isla,
    - Abi

contributing a good bit of fluff but if we're looking at progression, he's done that... kinda. I mean we've gone from 1 wolf to 5 wolves.

The only thing I take from this is that if Katie is a wolf, Des is not (and vice versa).

Thanks Orla. Finally a bit of positive feedback.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Two things from this. I'm not saying I agree with Eva at all BUT I've been in a world where the villains were named AND had a list of names provided by the mods to use to claim NRV. As far as I know, this was done to prevent the game breaking through a mass reveal of character names.

The other thing relating to your first impressions stuff. If I'm understanding you correctly you had to make a blind choice so Vernon having a peek would be unfair. See THIS would make me think that he did, in fact, only have one peek.

Nicely fleshed out. I would also agree most likely 1 peek. (or, they can't peek their first impression [ seers have been allowed to pick their apprentices before, and get peeks, but they can't pick anybody they have peeked as their apprentice ] )

he could still be a wolf, this is first impressions.

Please let me be right about one of these 3 as I’m losing the will to live b
    Never!
    Oh Barbara :pac: :pac:
    What are you basing this on?
    Munch today at 10?

It's been real. Hopefully I'm here post munch to continue f*cking around!

Seey'all on the other side!
    whoah!!!!
    Jaysus±±±±
    I was not prepared for two deaths!

Cya Babs and Wendo. Babs I knew you were good deep down.
    Shall we start FFAing then in prep for tonight?

#FFA1
    Henry
    Derry
    Tegan
    Bury the duck.

But also, give us information on who you suspect, so that we can use it later!!!
    The only thing in my teeth is clumps of fur! Have your coffee, lash your specs on and get to FFAing.
    It's gotta be a chandler bullet right? Wolves wouldn't waste the shot early on like that.
    Lobofur
    Wendy was shot at 9:57, so she can't have been the munch.
    Ok, so this is super weird.

Wendy was shot! The only people who can shoot according to the OP is Chandler and Mindy. If it's Chandler, grand. If it's Mindy, then we've 4 wolves now and an SK.

Babs was stabbed and could hear a laugh in the distance... Meaning perhaps not an SK kill?

Could the wolves have been blocked? and we've only got a vig/mindy and sk kill?

Or was babs the munch, and there was no SK kill? Meaning janice was blocked?
    Either this was just dodgy flavour or it's a clue that it wasn't the SK.

I feel like either the SK or Wolves were definitely blocked tonight.

#ffa2
    1. Isla
    2. Ewan
    3. Steve

Orla I can't help your lack of impression on me. I'm here, I've been posting, I've given my reads and engaged. I've done the work. What more would you like me to do?

Derry WW wrote: »
    Nicely fleshed out. I would also agree most likely 1 peek. (or, they can't peek their first impression [ seers have been allowed to pick their apprentices before, and get peeks, but they can't pick anybody they have peeked as their apprentice ] )

Good God man, catch up...

Katie WW wrote: »
    So Ewan did Vernon peek you yeah?

Yes, but unfortunately its not very useful with Pheobe gone :(

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Please let me be right about one of these 3 as I’m losing the will to live b

We don't even know what the flip you're doing Brendo. You've gone mental on us here!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Something I said?

Advertisement