Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Conor. Ive nothing on you. Im sorry to everyo e if me not killing u lets u off.

Omg. Seriously.

Kill riona, for me village, kill her.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

tumblr_ps41t5J2ON1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

The remaining players made their way to the Cornucopia, they wasted no time, the sky lit up, whos name would it be?

Angus WW has fallen.

In other news...Henry WW has succumbed to his injuries.

Henry WW has fallen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lynch Results

Angus WW (4) - Henry WW, Jake WW, Conor WW, Riona WW
    Riona WW (1) - Doris WW
    Conor WW (1) - Brendan WW

Did not Vote - Angus WW

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I guess we wait now to see who get munched and go from there

Angus WW wrote: »
    Its 9pm and no one is on. I dont think u even care anymore.

Bingo

TBH, I'm not even sure of my own theory anymore

I'm going to try and go back over things and see where the wolf is

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Game continues. Sigh. Had hoped Angus was it.

So, me, Connor, Dorris, Riona and Brendan, right? 5 left?

Presumably four vs 1 because if it was 3 vs 2, you’d imagine the mods would let the munch happen ASAP as it would be game over.

Its definitely one v one

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Hi guys sorry couldn’t get on before lynch, I went for Riona coz I don’t like the way she is coasting by

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

I'm here to help now.

Riona WW wrote: »
    I'm here to help now.

Can you give us your thoughts?

Angus feels like a wolf, especially that flapping at the end.

I think I'm gonna survive munch tomorrow as I'm the least trust worthy villager having basically missed two days.

Barbara would be next lynch target I think, going on what Conor has worked at above.

I think I'm gonna survive munch tomorrow as I'm the least trust worthy villager having basically missed two days.

Barbara would be next lynch target I think, going on what Conor has worked at above.

Ya, so Barbara is long gone, wolf

........I’m trying to work out if you’re genuinely not following along, or stepping up the act for the final lynch....

Conor WW wrote: »
    Ya, so Barbara is long gone, wolf

Brendan. Jesus I'm a mess. Following Conor and Henry and their reasoning.

If we are believing now that Angus was legit would that mean that we can take Brendan as legit as Angus would have known if the real BG has died and we have no counter claim either??

For me that would narrow it down to Riona / Jake / Conor in that order

Doris WW wrote: »
    If we are believing now that Angus was legit would that mean that we can take Brendan as legit as Angus would have known if the real BG has died and we have no counter claim either??

For me that would narrow it down to Riona / Jake / Conor in that order

Why are we taking Angus as legit?

Look my theory on Brendan and Angus would mean they were both wolves

I'm reading over Eva's near lynch, subsequent events and then Angus and Brendan coming out

I'll come back in the morning with my thoughts

Why are we taking Angus as legit?

Because I don’t think there was two wolves left

• Advertisement

I’m getting an early night. Today’s bloodshed has taken its toll.

If I survive the munch, I think it’s wagonomics times, and time to do a real deep dive on the remaining people.

I'm on P53, theres a lot in it

Finished

I know what happened

Finished

I know what happened

Do tell

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Not sure if I'll remain awake the next while, but I'm putting the vote in for Conor now. I'm also putting in the protection placeholder that I didn't think I would have. I will check back hopefully before lynch/protect time for new info, but need to check out of this wild ride for a bit.

Even if you don't want to lynch Conor, who should have no problem with being lynched considering he asked to be poisoned, village do not lynch me or Angus.

We've lost Wendy/Katniss who I am sure was Katniss from Gertrude's mispost, we can't lose BG, not by our own hand anyway now that I have been given the chance of one more protect (barring a wolf doesn't win a kill prize in the meantime).

I don't want to get blinkered on Conor although I feel now he is the one, but I still have concern about Riona. That said, she practically begged to be removed from the game earlier. That was a very big gamble for a wolf who many wanted gone, if she is wolf.

:(

So you actually went and lynched a role claim which could have helped us find this last wolf/wolves. God damn it village, and I include myself in that damning as I clearly haven't done a good enough job of convincing you of some things on my end despite my honest efforts.

Me, Doris and Wendy, I am sure we were the goods going into today after that eventful last night and Gertrude's mispost. Angus - no, I didn't get any info about him from Gertrude's mispost but all mounting evidence in the game was pointing towards him being on the level from my own reading. Sure, there could be double-bluffs, super hidden mechanics, but at some point I have to start taking some evidence and going with it.

I'm going be left alive again no doubt for the morning munch. I am the biggest seed of doubt in remaining villagers minds so I have to remain in the game for the wolves to win, we've seen that today. Well played bads, but just to let you know whoever you are, I'm not protecting myself for this munch or anymore I might be around for. You're just gonna have to take your guess at which of the others got my protection and risk wasting a munch.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Coming back to this....

Doing a quick scan, but yeah. When Eva was caught, Necro started some wagonomics, and deduced that Angus and him were working together.

That turned out be a stunt on the part of Gabriel. Coming up to Eva's pending lynch on Tuesday, Gabriel told us in the D13 BR that he would be sharing some big news with us after the lynch. He didn't want to share it while Eva wolf still had access to the D13 BR.

Well...9pm and Eva's lynch passed, and it turns out that Gabriel's big news for us was 'Hey...I put out some bait earlier, I went hard on Angus to see who took it, but no one but Henry really went for it. I have no lean on Angus really. Oh well'.

So that was the big news Gabriel didn't want Eva to see in D13...'I made a bait play and it failed'. That's one of the things which made me and a pre-converted Gertrude worry about Gabriel Tuesday night after the lynch, plus he wanted the seer to come out in the BR if the Seer was actually in there. He thought Clodagh could have been Seer.

TLDR - That read on Angus was an SK play to shake a tree, and also to stall us in D13 beyond the lynch and into another night/day for the SK.

Bingo

TBH, I'm not even sure of my own theory anymore

I'm going to try and go back over things and see where the wolf is

You're playing a blinder and will deserve this win for the wolves if you get it, you, and/or Riona who is popping up at some scarily convenient times.

I read the whole thing last nite, concentrating on Jake and Brendan.

Eventually came to the conclusion that Angus was good, Brendan had bussed Gertie and was definitely evil. No doubt.

Here’s my notes

Jake
    Was online at 8.06 back at 21:36
    1141 about site, saying it was down, backing up Eva
    1833 - accuses Henry, something Eva does repeatedly
    1838 - kinda doomsday scenario that is leading up to lynching frank IMO
    2131 - looks at people discrediting Frank

Liked how Jake questioned the mechanics of Doris and Wendy finding each other

Brendan
    1881 - rubbishes both Eva and Frank but more so Frank
    1899 - more doubting Frank
    1909 - laying ground work for lynching Frank
    2015 - wolf thing to say
    2065 - dodge post undermining Frank
    2071 - same, nearly too hard
    2083 - calls out people looking to Lynch Frank
    2893 - all buddy, buddy
    2929 - he guessed Gabs was SK and took some action?
    2977 - tried to get on board Barbara’s axing
    2984 - stages wolf interaction?
    2995 - the Gertie reveal, it’s too staged. See 3040 for Gerties one and 3072. All very staged
    3250 - wins a poison, Angus also won a death. If Gertie and Brendan were on a team, he bussed her, that would be one weapon to good and one to bad, that makes more sense
    3293 - throws up the idea of two wolf converts but then rubbishes it immediately

Me v Brendan/Jake
    Both didn’t vote for Barbara, I did and suggested Wendy axe her 2868

Went to bed delighted with myself. Half an hour later realised that Brendan has to be good, we’ve had no counter to the BG claim. Frank revealed everyone up to his reveal.

Angus did have to die, he was an unverified claim, he could still be a wolf. That was the right move.

So we’re left with Riona, jake and me.

Should take me about five minutes later to ISO Riona.
    Jake, my notes are above, dodge around Eva time but there’s nothing on him with Barbara or Gertie. He’s not a wolf for my money.

So it has to be Riona

I know I’ll probably be the one lynched but that’s because I’ve been here trying to solve it, stuck in the middle throwing out theories

ISO gives virtually nothing
    I had an idea in my head that Fiona could be Crane. Using the serial killer GIF to be peaked and showing good if the Seer bit.

Abigail poked at Fiona too and is dead. No way to tell the kills apart reading that flavor. Maybe the SK thought the same as me and killed Abi to get heat on Fiona?

Bit of leaning on Fiona but other than that there is nothing to go on, literally nothing

She came on yesterday to offer to be lynched

Too little to go on

Literally was awake half the night, going back and forth on everyone. Really fuzzy head now. I've got a list of pros and cons for everyone left.

I've got one last school run this morning. If I'm alive post munch, I'm going to do a final read of everyone left, try to clear all pre-conceived notions and come to a decision on who I'm voting for. I'd really hoped to be dead by now though tbh, cause I can't afford another workless day, so I'll do a review of where we are, but not drag out my decision all day....

Can we agree to wrap this up for say 12?
    Provided the Mods are free and agree?

• Advertisement

Can we agree to wrap this up for say 12?
    Provided the Mods are free and agree?

Think the time table is the same as yesterday

Advertisement