Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Killing Wendy has me really suspicious

You kill the BG just in case he blocks your munch

That’s why I think it’s both

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Conor WW wrote:
    Look, maybe I’m wrong. Maybe it is that easy that it has to be an NRV but these weapons showing up don’t make any sense to me. And I know you’ll say Henry that the games are designed in advance but there must be levellers in the mechanics to try and even things up? Even if there’s not what sort of a game design gives the good guys two weapons in the final stretch?

Depends on the mods. But generally people are set to get stuff and stuff isn't added in depending on how the game goes. Like if a different wolf survived they might have been due something different. We don't know either way, as it varies game to game.

If its 2 we have to kill a RV now. If its 1 how many mislynches can we have.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

If it's two wolves...

7 left. 5 vs 2.

About to lose Henry. Bout to lose someone via lynch. And then a munch.

That's parity then, right? Game ends tonight. Have to hit one of the two to end it.

If it's 1.

6 vs 1

Lose Henry, lynch, munch. Makes it 3 vs 1.

Mislynch tomorrow would be parity then.

Do I math good?

• Advertisement

Yes but the issue is we cant do both plans. We either have to kill thr 2 rvs or kill an nrv

Some medicine would be great rn

Pure tonal read today. I think it's the 2 rvs

Henry WW wrote: »
    Pure tonal read today. I think it's the 2 rvs

How are you flip flopping now?

Coming back to this....
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Did gabe not implicate Angus at one stage. I know he was sk but he had no allegiance to the wolves so could be a shout. It was based off vote analysis too

Doing a quick scan, but yeah. When Eva was caught, Necro started some wagonomics, and deduced that Angus and him were working together.
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Gotcha. Hi Angus wolf.

tenor.gif?itemid=12292179

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    And Angus is your wolfy friend.

Rule of three, plus you haven't interacted with each other on thread at all.

Angus never responds to your FFA of him.

So Eva, Angus... and someone else..

I'm gonnnnnnaaaaa finddddddd themmmm Eva...

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

The submarine has surfaced to say I'm voting Angus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Ah guys. This is a disaster. You'll see from gabs' iso that he moved off me. I healed him with meds that day too as i thought he was village.

I'll hopefully be on in a bit. If you've anything concrete, throw it over so i can defend.

I hold that riona and conor are my two left. I'm not near my spreadsheet so cant check if anyone else.

Why should we believe you Angus? Why did you get a weapon?

Actually, its not a disaster.

I'm no use anymore. When we kill a wolf the game is over. No point in me.

Right now no one knows if I'm telling the truth. Kill me, then everyone knows that what i said about other deaths was true and that you can trust my reads. Votes arent split over ppl who believe me and those who don't.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Actually, its not a disaster.

I'm no use anymore. When we kill a wolf the game is over. No point in me.

Right now no one knows if I'm telling the truth. Kill me, then everyone knows that what i said about other deaths was true and that you can trust my reads. Votes arent split over ppl who believe me and those who don't.

Why would that be true?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Why would that be true?

I'm actually lolling. Hoe can i prove that of i die I'm for real. Give me a minuye to think

Ok. If im a wolf, when i die you have one wolf left.

If I'm not a wolf then I'm app priest and you have one wolf left.

Kill me. Know that you have one wolf left.

I'm actually lolling. Hoe can i prove that of i die I'm for real. Give me a minuye to think

What are you lolling about? You said if you die it'll prove you were telling the truth, how will it prove that?

Ok. If im a wolf, when i die you have one wolf left.

If I'm not a wolf then I'm app priest and you have one wolf left.

Kill me. Know that you have one wolf left.

That is literally the plan

You never answered why you got a weapon?

• Advertisement

You never answered why you got a weapon?

Dunno Connor. It just arrived. If you kill me though then you know only one wolf left.

I really wish i could get home to do some reads but you wouldnt believe them anyway.

Village, I've nothing on henry except his bussing by eva and Babs. Could have been a good wolf play.

Will follow up on rest if i get time

I'm going to say with the silence around here that if Angus is a wolf he has a buddy

I'm going to say with the silence around here that if Angus is a wolf he has a buddy

Personally, I’m watching Capitol’s Got Talent. :pac:

I’m trying to figure out if the silence is cause we are wrong, or if the wolves are seeing plans fall apart and don’t know what move to make next.

Like, Angus, same thing I said earlier to Conor, if you are good, you need to fight hard to save yourself. apathy is a bad trait for us to have at this stage in the day....

No one has spoken so angus has a buddy?

That's ridiculous dude. I was angling u good, but how do you expect someone who doesnt exist to speak up?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Personally, I’m watching Capitol’s Got Talent. :pac:

I’m trying to figure out if the silence is cause we are wrong, or if the wolves are seeing plans fall apart and don’t know what move to make next.

Like, Angus, same thing I said earlier to Conor, if you are good, you need to fight hard to save yourself. apathy is a bad trait for us to have at this stage in the day....

Ok. Im tired tbh but I'll dig in for village.

I'm good. Frank knew i was. I mentioned app and he confirmed that fitted what he guessed (its not lock good but its persuasive because he was confirmed good after sk kill).

Who do we know lock wolf? Eva. I definitely voted her first or very early.

Doris confirmed i called katniss.

I called out the trident when i just could have used it and said nothing

I saved gabs when i thoight he was village

Its 9pm and no one is on. I dont think u even care anymore.

If I'm on my out, riona is coasting.

Henry i had cleared because of the babs and eva incidnwt re. Stabbing bit could be a set up.

Jake i feel is good but cleared after the eva lynch comment (find a wilf, kill a wolf) and could have been a play

• Advertisement

Doris i velieve after wendy and brendan i believe after no role clai?m (sorry if this implicates u both)

Advertisement