Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Guys, I think its clear I have to go
    I'm happy to take Angus's poison, feel free to use it whenever you want

IMO Brendan and and Angus are the wolves, they've proved nothing but are acting as protectors of the realm. The munch of Wendy is a smart move, keeps me here to use up a kill, keeps the two wolves alive

Why are weapons being handed out to good people when we are so far ahead?

This is it, really. I also worry the longer you stay around, the easier it is for people to mentally besiege me with the idea you’re a wolf :/ either you’re a wolf, and we’ve been kept round as useful idiots for the end game, which I hate.

Main issue I worry though is in your scenario, you die, Angus says you were good and now everyone should hunt me down, while getting two munches in the process.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Not sure if I'll remain awake the next while, but I'm putting the vote in for Conor now. I'm also putting in the protection placeholder that I didn't think I would have. I will check back hopefully before lynch/protect time for new info, but need to check out of this wild ride for a bit.

Even if you don't want to lynch Conor, who should have no problem with being lynched considering he asked to be poisoned, village do not lynch me or Angus.

We've lost Wendy/Katniss who I am sure was Katniss from Gertrude's mispost, we can't lose BG, not by our own hand anyway now that I have been given the chance of one more protect (barring a wolf doesn't win a kill prize in the meantime).

I don't want to get blinkered on Conor although I feel now he is the one, but I still have concern about Riona. That said, she practically begged to be removed from the game earlier. That was a very big gamble for a wolf who many wanted gone, if she is wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

OK ok so I'm away for the evening, so ironically I won't be around for my own death.

Conor has to die. The only reason is there is too much doubt from the 'RVs'.

If there isn't a blocked munch or anyone but Angus and Brendan dies, I think you have to lynch into one of them. They are essentially circumstantially verified and unverified respectively.

With Conor and me gone they would be unopposed in finding a wolf. The wolf would need them dead. Especially with a protect power in play elongating the game.

Don't wait for Angus reveals anymore. It's a null game. The mods call it ended or you keep going. Reveals can't really be trusted after Frank died. Only way they can is if Angus dies. Then trust his reveals and use interactions and vote analysis.

I'd love more time to do that now but I just don't have it.

I think here are either 1 or two wolves in play.

If Angus is legit it's 1.

If he isn't it's 2.

Abi was one Eva was one that's confirmed by Frank. Drummer could have been the convert who wanted to be bussed.

I just cant get past the berries and lack of announcement. The berries weren't a gift. It wasn't announced. So character weapon or gift from a baddie? That might explain it. If it was that I'd say it was Conor who gave it. So lynch will resolve that.

If it wasn't that, I'd have to come back to character weapon. I just can't get over we need to find snow and brendo turns up with berries, which is tied to snow in the lore.

Round and round we go.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Oh man, I hate how silent this has all gone. It was so bloody frantic all day, we hit half three and....silence....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Guys if Brendan is bad so is Angus

Where is Angus? Use your poison on me, get it over with.

keeping me alive is just prolonging this. The longer I’m alive the less talk there’ll be about how they are wolves.

Here’s an idea

Angus, what role did Wendy have?
    Doris will be able to verify this, could be a flip of a coin but the theory is out there that those two did a switcharoo. Doris is legit village. If Angus were to pick the wrong side of the coin it would completely finger those two.

So Angus, what who was she?
    You’ve been quick to verify before

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

So why not lynch Brendan as the litmus test? Why does Conor have to go first?

Conor for the three points.......

Because that would still leave one wolf, angus, who will say Brendan was good.

I have to go, have to, no arguments

I want to hear Angus’s verdict along with Doris's Confirmation first though

F**k, Angus could be a wolf priest though

Henry WW wrote: »
    Conor for the three points.......
    Kill me, absolutely!

• Advertisement

And I’m saying poison me rather than lynch me, take that power out of Angus’s hands

@Henry - what’s ur honest thoughts at this stage?

Conor WW wrote:
    Kill me, absolutely!

No I meant you went for a long shot for the win.

But yeah you found the flaw in your own plan.

Conor WW wrote:
    And I’m saying poison me rather than lynch me, take that power out of Angus’s hands

Agree with this. But it's not poison. It's a trident.

Conor WW wrote:
    @Henry - what’s ur honest thoughts at this stage?

See my post from 20 mins ago.

Where you said you believe Brendan?

Can you explain all these weapons?

Just unannounced in the hands of good people? Who were already running away with it?

I honestly equal parts want village to win and want to die. I'm tapped out. This is why I usually am dead by now.

Ok humour me

I turn NRV - what happens then?

Conor WW wrote:
    Just unannounced in the hands of good people? Who were already running away with it?

Yeah you have said this a couple of times. Mods don't make decisions based on who appears to be winning or losing. You setup the game and the chips fall where they may.

And no my post from 22 mind ago was a lot more nuanced than me just believing brendo.

Conor WW wrote:
    I turn NRV - what happens then?

Already answered that 23 mins ago now

• Advertisement

If anyone has medicine use it on Henry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Why is he not a wolf?

As long as he is dying i'm inclined to listen to his thoughts though especially with regards who we should lynch. He's either going to give us the opinion we can believe most or he's going to die anyway. If there is only 1 wolf left it's best of both worlds imo.

Henry WW wrote: »
    OK ok so I'm away for the evening, so ironically I won't be around for my own death.

Conor has to die. The only reason is there is too much doubt from the 'RVs'.

If there isn't a blocked munch or anyone but Angus and Brendan dies, I think you have to lynch into one of them. They are essentially circumstantially verified and unverified respectively.

With Conor and me gone they would be unopposed in finding a wolf. The wolf would need them dead. Especially with a protect power in play elongating the game.

Don't wait for Angus reveals anymore. It's a null game. The mods call it ended or you keep going. Reveals can't really be trusted after Frank died. Only way they can is if Angus dies. Then trust his reveals and use interactions and vote analysis.

I'd love more time to do that now but I just don't have it.

I think here are either 1 or two wolves in play.

If Angus is legit it's 1.

If he isn't it's 2.

Abi was one Eva was one that's confirmed by Frank. Drummer could have been the convert who wanted to be bussed.

I just cant get past the berries and lack of announcement. The berries weren't a gift. It wasn't announced. So character weapon or gift from a baddie? That might explain it. If it was that I'd say it was Conor who gave it. So lynch will resolve that.

If it wasn't that, I'd have to come back to character weapon. I just can't get over we need to find snow and brendo turns up with berries, which is tied to snow in the lore.

Round and round we go.

You’re numbers are wrong.
    I die, you die, Lynch, munch, they’re down to parity and win

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I had to go ofgline. Jist o for 5 mins and sinxe im not dead i assume we've not dlfound the wolf. Will check on brebdan.

Liam WW wrote: »

Why is he not a wolf?

As long as he is dying i'm inclined to listen to his thoughts though especially with regards who we should lynch. He's either going to give us the opinion we can believe most or he's going to die anyway. If there is only 1 wolf left it's best of both worlds imo.

I think there’s two

I’m willing to die to prove it
    Trident me Angus

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Wendy was katniss!

Wendy was munched?! I'm going to a bar to catch up then I'm setting off trident. I see theres a massive tunnel as i caught my name there.

I still believe we are doing well as a village and that there isn't some great wolf play going on with a fake AP priest or BG. I think the SK being killed so early swung things in our favor slowing the bad kill rate.

I was inclined to vote Riona but it was easier to think that way when the non posting player was one of 3 on the chopping block. She hasn't really given enough to look wolfy. Conor is the obvious other choice or Jake if I'm believing the Village is doing well and Henry is staying trapped.

Doris, u around? Who was Wendy?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Wendy was katniss!

Wendy was munched?! I'm going to a bar to catch up then I'm setting off trident. I see theres a massive tunnel as i caught my name there.

Nobody was questioning wendy and she had come out as Katniss, not a surprise really that she was munched. Could slightly confirm you more if Peeta confirms that he is in fact Peeta and not really Katniss but I don't think they made that switch anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Doris, u around? Who was Wendy?

She was Katniss

Advertisement