Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Sorry wasn’t around much yesterday had a busy day. Will be around this morning but probably AFK this afternoon.

Nothing we can do about the munch but we need to choose carefully for the lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Sorry wasn’t around much yesterday had a busy day. Will be around this morning but probably AFK this afternoon.

Nothing we can do about the munch but we need to choose carefully for the lynch

Whats ur thinking Doris?

As the most cleared villager I am expecting to be munched this morning. I believe Brendan is the BG and I trust Conor, the only time he has raised a red flag for me is the post re the conversion announcement but as others said the conversion was expected, the post was probably just bad timing. This is just my gut feeling which is known to be wrong!

That leaves Jake and Riona - I have voted for Riona all game as I don't like the way she just pops in and out and doesn't really say much while she is here. I don't have a real read on Jake but at the moment he is coming off like a helpful villager.

But is it too easy that the wolf is the low lying wolf that will never make end game?

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

BjorkItsOhSoQuiet.gif

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    BjorkItsOhSoQuiet.gif

Missing most of the time but around at munch :confused:

Morning coffee is 10am :-/

[IMG][/img]where-are-the-mods.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

tumblr_ps41t5J2ON1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

The village slept. One villager slept more heavily than others and when they tried to rouse them, they noted that a Munch had been attempted but it wasn’t successful.

Woohoo go Brendan!!!

• Advertisement

nice!!

Nice one.

Don’t tell us who you blocked Brendan. So we have two mislynches provided there’s no more weapons handed out and it has to to be one of Riona, Jake or myself

Any appetite for a majority vote this morning?

nice!!

tumblr_mb0wgagHsz1qhcsyw.gif

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Lynch form is open.

All participants required to vote - ie, no majority lynch result. Results at 9pm.

Same schedule tomorrow as today. Lynch 3pm (or earlier if majority is reached), munch at 4pm and lynch at 9pm.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Nice one.

Don’t tell us who you blocked Brendan. So we have two mislynches provided there’s no more weapons handed out and it has to to be one of Riona, Jake or myself

Any appetite for a majority vote this morning?

Majority voting is already confirmed but munch is not until 4.

Submitting my vote now.

Nope, delighted :) Village blocking a munch is huge for us right now.

Lynch form isn't open yet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Right, that’s awesome. Gives us room for a mislynch, proves Brendan is the BG (right?), and gives us a chance Brendan cleared someone too?

Connor, why wouldn’t he tell us? The wolves know who they chose to hit.....

Jake WW wrote: »
    Right, that’s awesome. Gives us room for a mislynch, proves Brendan is the BG (right?), and gives us a chance Brendan cleared someone too?

Oh ya!

He’d need to get two right to get us another lynch, unlikely

Yea Brendan is lock clear now :D

• Advertisement

Doris, I know you're gonna vote for me. Nothing I can say at this stage to change that.

But, I'm not a low lying wolf. Just an NRV who had things come up. I voted to avoid modkills because I wanted to stay in the game and help, but RL has not been kind.

So just so its out there, If ye lynch me its not game over, so look at other options as well.

Actually impossible, the wolf will just go for the same person they went for this morning

Conor WW wrote: »
    I read the whole thing last nite, concentrating on Jake and Brendan.

Eventually came to the conclusion that Angus was good, Brendan had bussed Gertie and was definitely evil. No doubt.

Here’s my notes

Jake
    Was online at 8.06 back at 21:36
    1141 about site, saying it was down, backing up Eva
    1833 - accuses Henry, something Eva does repeatedly
    1838 - kinda doomsday scenario that is leading up to lynching frank IMO
    2131 - looks at people discrediting Frank

Liked how Jake questioned the mechanics of Doris and Wendy finding each other

Brendan
    1881 - rubbishes both Eva and Frank but more so Frank
    1899 - more doubting Frank
    1909 - laying ground work for lynching Frank
    2015 - wolf thing to say
    2065 - dodge post undermining Frank
    2071 - same, nearly too hard
    2083 - calls out people looking to Lynch Frank
    2893 - all buddy, buddy
    2929 - he guessed Gabs was SK and took some action?
    2977 - tried to get on board Barbara’s axing
    2984 - stages wolf interaction?
    2995 - the Gertie reveal, it’s too staged. See 3040 for Gerties one and 3072. All very staged
    3250 - wins a poison, Angus also won a death. If Gertie and Brendan were on a team, he bussed her, that would be one weapon to good and one to bad, that makes more sense
    3293 - throws up the idea of two wolf converts but then rubbishes it immediately

Me v Brendan/Jake
    Both didn’t vote for Barbara, I did and suggested Wendy axe her 2868

Went to bed delighted with myself. Half an hour later realised that Brendan has to be good, we’ve had no counter to the BG claim. Frank revealed everyone up to his reveal.

Angus did have to die, he was an unverified claim, he could still be a wolf. That was the right move.

So we’re left with Riona, jake and me.

Should take me about five minutes later to ISO Riona.
    Jake, my notes are above, dodge around Eva time but there’s nothing on him with Barbara or Gertie. He’s not a wolf for my money.

So it has to be Riona

I know I’ll probably be the one lynched but that’s because I’ve been here trying to solve it, stuck in the middle throwing out theories

That would make Jake actually. I'm lock clear village.

That would make Jake actually. I'm lock clear village.

Lol no you aren’t.

Brendan looks locked clear, cause he’s claimed the BG and the wolves lost a munch this morning.

Dorris has an uncontested name claim in the form of PEEEETAAAA

So you, me and Connor are not “lock clear”. I’m clear to myself, cause I know I’m good, but even I wouldn’t say I’m “locked clear”.

It’s you or Conor, and each of you will argue it’s me or the other. And the missed munch means we get to kill two of the three of us.

Lol no you aren’t.

Brendan looks locked clear, cause he’s claimed the BG and the wolves lost a munch this morning.

Dorris has an uncontested name claim in the form of PEEEETAAAA

So you, me and Connor are not “lock clear”. I’m clear to myself, cause I know I’m good, but even I wouldn’t say I’m “locked clear”.

It’s you or Conor, and each of you will argue it’s me or the other. And the missed munch means we get to kill two of the three of us.

We can lynch us until it's game over so.

I suggest Jake/Me/Conor order

Or Riona/Jake/Conor

Lynch form open

@Brendan - you around? Would be great if he protected someone other than me or him in order to give us a strong core.

We can lynch us until it's game over so.

I suggest Jake/Me/Conor order
    Or Riona/Jake/Conor

But if you’re good, and you think one of me or Connor is bad....why are you third in both those lists :s

Listen, Arizona, I’m putting my vote in now for you. You’ve coasted through the game, typically being the last person in the bandwagon every night, and I’m worried bout the fact you’ve upped your activity directly after the lynch last night.

If it’s not you, it’s Connor, and I’ll hate that, but I’d respect that a little more cause he’ll have played a good game. But out of you and Connor, I want to believe you’re bad more.

Vote going in for Riona.

• Advertisement

If he protected one of the other three then it’s game over, we have the numbers.

Protect Jake, munch fails, clears Jake, we lynch Riona and me

Advertisement