Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

The last bit does worry me, BH hasn't been particularly vocal about going after the Digi5 either

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Green&Red wrote: »
    The last bit does worry me, BH hasn't been particularly vocal about going after the Digi5 either

It worries me too. I've been waiting for someone to try and nobody has.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

If we're posting our closing arguments in our defence ....

Well, apart from the obvious: voting for Digi (gotta admit, I got lucky here) and Triceratops (raising the initial suspicions on her and voting for three times) there are other reasons I'm not a wolf.

I fought for not lynching the potential modkills. A wolf would have loved to have got the extra munches in while we were killing modkills.

I argued for blind voting and no read lists, so that wolves couldn't vote strategically. I deprived a wolf of vital information, right down to the end.

I've done ISOs to try and pick apart different players (sometimes incorrectly - sorry fixxxer; sometimes correctly - it confirmed Strawbs as Villager to me and raised my suspicions of Triceratops being a wolf that led to her lynching). Wolves tend to be lazy in that regard, or just do cursory reads. Triceratops is a perfect example of this with her unfinished reads list that she gave up on.

Good luck to us all. It's been tiring. It's been emotional (in RL). But it's been enjoyable whatever the end result.

Oh wow. Defence isn't my strong suit.

Digi 5 vote after immediately pegging him as village and got schooled in the tactic of genieing. Super fast turnaround. If I was a wolf I could have prolonged my happy feelings for him and not completely changed direction so easily.

I've not contributed like the heavy hitters, and I don't think I ever will because I don't have it in me to do that kind of detailed work. But I have been consistently calling out every single dodgy action or post that has stood out to me. Whether by someone I thought was highly village or otherwise.

Voted tb out. Admittedly, qb was way ahead of me there, but I followed the Inquisition and made my mind up about her indefinitely a long time before the Lynch deadline.

I'll bring it back to my posts about how ridiculously unlikely it is for a double busser. And tbh there's no way I think a complete noob could do that.

Good luck village and gg everyone. It's been an experience

They next 24 mins will be the longest of my life

• Advertisement

I'd say the dead wolves are having a ball watching us cringe

I had a dream last nite that I was going to a houseparty to meet people from this forum in boards. There was a girl with pink hair, can't remember who she said she was. Then I met SKeith he was a fat, red haired lad, young enough. Plenty of other people there but it was a dream mish-mash
    Mad dreams after a heavy weekend

Awesome! If i'd have been able to sleep since this game started, I would have liked to have had a dream like that :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch Form Closed

• Advertisement

Good luck village. I'm not a wolf for what its worth

Anyone care to own up?

I'm not a wolf. I have a feeling Necro will make us sweat!! :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Not me so if you’re also on the level post vote umm we are screwed and we’ll pla wolf

Tusk so?

You motherf**ker

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!

If true, great game Tusk especially as a new player

Should we say who we voted for?

I voted BH, was flat out revoting coming up to 10

quickbeam wrote: »
    Should we say who we voted for?

After 3 weeks we should probably let Necro have his moment :D

Yeah, that's why I was hesitant.

• Advertisement

One of the reasons I never suspected Tusk was the PM she got. I always figured that if she needed to be told that she could change her vote that her fellow wolves would have told her in the BR. Obviously couldnt talk about it but that was always there

He.

Guys, I am not the wolf. There is a liar in you three.

WTF!!!!

tusk wrote: »
    Guys, I am not the wolf. There is a liar in you three.

Ha what’s new

It had been a long time since any of those who remained alive left had slept, or even eaten normally. All would wake in the middle of the night, nightmares overcoming them of those who had been taken from them - those they had eliminated in order to find the evil within Boardstown.

All except.... one.

giphy.gif

With weary looks on their faces, the others surrounded the address of the person they believed to be the last remaining killer - 

The home of Green&Red.

Green&Red would not go down without a fight though, as the others drew their guns he began to scream over and over again:

'It is not me, it has to be Bounty Hunter! I believe in the Digi5!'

Green&Red tried to escape but was shot in the back by the dawg himself, who wept as he muttered: 'How did it come to this, we were on the same page the whole time - but it's not me, it can't be, can it?'

tusk and quickbeam fired their weapons as well at point blank range, and Green&Red lay facedown in his own home, murdered by those he had grown close to.

'Is it over?' tusk looked up hopefully, certain the killers were all now dead.

'It is done. For both of you anyways. Although I have special plans for one of you....'

tusk looked up to see who stated that but was struck from behind and collapsed to the floor. As consciousness left him he caught one final glimpse at Green&Red's corpse.

Only now did he notice the FBI Trainee (NRV) badge around Green&Red's neck.

tusk awoke a number of hours later, chained at the bottom of some sort of well in what seemed to be a basement. As he came to his senses he could barely make out another body chained alongside him. He tried to get closer, to make out who was here alongside him.

In the darkness it was difficult though.

Just then the door opened and a sliver of light made it's way into tusk's prison, creeping slowly along the walls before coming finally to rest on his fellow prisoner...

tusk could now identify this man as Bounty Hunter. It was clear he was dead, even in the sliver of light tusk could make out that his neck had been snapped. Something was wedged between the dead dawgs lips, tusk shuddered but crawled over for a closer look...

it was Bounty Hunters FBI Trainee (NRV) badge.

tusk wept as a familiar face then looked over the side of the well...

giphy.gif

He had been had - they had all been had. Quickbeam laughed maniacally down at her prisoner, one who had considered her a close ally - she had ruthlessly betrayed them all - the Digi5 trust was now broken forever.

And now she had tusk to herself.

It would be months before he would ever make the deadroom. Months of cold, arduous torture.

And now the Wolves would be silent once more, content - well fed - and victorious.

WOLVES WIN

Thank you for playing Silence of the Wolves

Necro wrote: »

Disappointed that vid wasn't an hour long...

OMG!!! :):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

quickbeam wrote: »
    OMG!!! :):D

AAAAAAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well Done QB! Legend!!

Advertisement