Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

Oh and if I had to choose one of digi 5 I’m saying tusk

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

tusk wrote: »
    Of the remaining players, who has not be heavily targeted within the village, and what reasons can people think of as to why that's the case?

Not accused:
    quickbeam
    TheSkunk
    tusk
    Pter
    Green&Red
    Bounty Hunter
    Clarabel

Accused:
    Kolido
    Triceratops Ballet
    Strawberry Milkshake

The above is off the top of my head, so please change as necessary.

I think every one of the above has been accused to some extent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Oh and if I had to choose one of digi 5 I’m saying tusk

awh sound!

quickbeam wrote: »
    I think every one of the above has been accused to some extent.

But to an extent where they're potentially on the line?

I don't even think anyone's voted for me once...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Strawbs, on a scale of 1 - 10, how dissapointed will you be when I flip green?

• Advertisement

awh sound!

Hey, where’s my thanks?

Kolido wrote: »
    Strawbs, on a scale of 1 - 10, how dissapointed will you be when I flip green?

You will here me screaming “NOOOOOOOO” from wherever in Croatia you are

!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

If I’m dead by tomorrow.. That’s actually gas writing :pac:

Surprisingly wouldn’t look at G&R, I think if I die tomorrow it could be a set up for him as I pointed out earlier how everyone who was munched had him in their FFAs at one point.

I’d look into Pter, one of the reasons I cemented my vote on him was because when I went back to find SKs post about thinking I’m village I saw Andy had posted saying he’s going for Pter after Fixxxer. He didn’t make it past that night. Andy had a lot of pull with the village and not a lot of people had looked into Pter at that stage so taking Andy out makes sense in that regard.

Depending on what way the lynch goes tonight. Kolido flipping wolf? I’ll be surprised to be honest, I didn’t read it but then I was wrong about Fixxxer and SK too. Definitely think there’s a wolf in the Digi5 and one other.

Can’t get a good read on TB, Clarabel or BH which I don’t like. I have liked BHs posts though when he has been around so would like to lean village on him. TB I’ve got nothing on. And Clarabel I kind of suspected at one point which can be found in my FFAs if needed.

Tusk i have strong village vibes towards, QB and Strawbs I’m leaning village on too. Only thing this far with QB was bringing up SK thinking I’m a wolf but not including the one where he later cleared me. Think it was more of an oversight however as she’s never given me any other reason to suspect her. I’d be really shocked if Strawbs flipped wolf and would think she played a great game! She’s put in the work for the village with countless ISOs and other stuff like it so can’t see her being a wolf.

These are my thoughts if I wind up dead tomorrow you all have something to work off. Good luck everyone!

Hey, where’s my thanks?

Wait what's happening here, I'm so confused. :confused::pac:

Funniest post on thread has to be skunk asking bounty where the hell he is cycling too that takes over 7 hours :D

• Advertisement

But to an extent where they're potentially on the line?

I don't even think anyone's voted for me once...

Ah, I get you. I've combined all votes on the previous four lynches to see who's been voted for the most:

Kolido 7
    Strawberry Milkshake 6
    Green&Red 3
    TheSkunk 2
    Bounty Hunter 1
    Pter 1
    Triceratops Ballet 1

Which means those who've not had a lynch vote on them are: Clara, quickbeam, tusk.

Funniest post on thread has to be skunk asking bounty where the hell he is cycling too that takes over 7 hours :D

No way, funniest for me was reading back and seeing TB ask why everyone had a boner for posting over the BH weekend. That killed me :pac:

Which means those who've not had a lynch vote on them are: Clara, quickbeam, tusk.

Interesting. Why is that do people think?

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Tusk i have strong village vibes towards, QB and Strawbs I’m leaning village on too. Only thing this far with QB was bringing up SK thinking I’m a wolf but not including the one where he later cleared me. Think it was more of an oversight however as she’s never given me any other reason to suspect her. I’d be really shocked if Strawbs flipped wolf and would think she played a great game! She’s put in the work for the village with countless ISOs and other stuff like it so can’t see her being a wolf.

Yeah, I guess you'd call it an oversight. I'd bookmarked that post by sKeith as I thought it'd be important whichever way he flipped. I posted it right after the munch when I was able to vote again. I didn't bookmark any subsequent ones that contradicted that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Villageriest to Wolfiest IMO.

quickbeam
    TheSkunk
    tusk
    Pter
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Green&Red
    Bounty Hunter
    Clarabel
    Kolido
    Triceratops Ballet
    But you won't say why or let me discuss with you. Seems odd?

Ah, I get you. I've combined all votes on the previous four lynches to see who's been voted for the most:

Kolido 7
    Strawberry Milkshake 6
    Green&Red 3
    TheSkunk 2
    Bounty Hunter 1
    Pter 1
    Triceratops Ballet 1

Interesting stats.

Usually wolves get a stray vote at some point, even from their own.

Could we be looking at 3 town right there.

How can you guys think any of this is funny. I'm literally going grey playing this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

TheSkunk wrote: »
    If I’m dead by tomorrow.. That’s actually gas writing :pac:

Surprisingly wouldn’t look at G&R, I think if I die tomorrow it could be a set up for him as I pointed out earlier how everyone who was munched had him in their FFAs at one point.

I’d look into Pter, one of the reasons I cemented my vote on him was because when I went back to find SKs post about thinking I’m village I saw Andy had posted saying he’s going for Pter after Fixxxer. He didn’t make it past that night. Andy had a lot of pull with the village and not a lot of people had looked into Pter at that stage so taking Andy out makes sense in that regard.

Depending on what way the lynch goes tonight. Kolido flipping wolf? I’ll be surprised to be honest, I didn’t read it but then I was wrong about Fixxxer and SK too. Definitely think there’s a wolf in the Digi5 and one other.

Can’t get a good read on TB, Clarabel or BH which I don’t like. I have liked BHs posts though when he has been around so would like to lean village on him. TB I’ve got nothing on. And Clarabel I kind of suspected at one point which can be found in my FFAs if needed.

These are my thoughts if I wind up dead tomorrow you all have something to work off. Good luck everyone!

Have you cleared me?

Interesting. Why is that do people think?

You and me are in the Digi5. I can get why we'd be less suspicious than others who might be a priority to vote for in a lynch. I'm a big flummoxed tbh, that Clara has stayed off all lynch votes. I nearly voted for her because of her "Digi" post, until Strawbs explained it.

Clarabel wrote: »

Why what? Discuss what?

Ask me directly when thread reopens after munch and we can iron out things if you like?

• Advertisement

Clarabel wrote: »

Also, "let me"?? Very odd! :confused:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

WeeklyIncomparableHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

Well... it's been real...

Good luck folks see you on the other side... Perhaps...

Green&Red wrote: »
    Have you cleared me?

For the record yes. Also cool with QBs response there. Let it be known :)

Good luck guys

If I’m right - this is for you whiplashy and Barney and ecto!

And dandy!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Another death in Boardstown, the remaining occupants were up in arms

maxresdefault.jpg

Without any further waiting, it was decided by public vote that Kolido was one of the evils hidden amongst the citizens.

They were placed under a grain chute:

74ffd4b880a0d0a1b7c78702f28481e6.gif

Grain ran and ran and ran until Kolido suffocated under the mountain of it.

Kolido has been lynched. He was an FBI Trainee (NRV).

Player Name No. of Votes Voters
    Kolido 3 tusk, Strawberry Milkshake, Triceratops Ballet
    Strawberry Milkshake 3 Clarabel, Bounty Hunter, Green&Red
    Triceratops Ballet 2 quickbeam, Pter
    Pter 1 TheSkunk
    Green&Red 1 Kolido

Kolido lynched on the basis of LAST VOTE CAST

NO POSTING UNTIL AFTER THE MUNCH ANNOUNCEMENT - Which tomorrow will be 9am as I'm away for the day after that.

Kolido, clear your f'ing PMs so I can send you a DR link

• Advertisement

Pter entered the feast he had been invited to, drooling with hunger. His company credit card had been skimmed and cancelled and it had been days since his last meal.

In front of him were trays of roasted meats, soups and delicacies from around the world.

giphy.gif

Forgetting all about the dangerous situation he and others in Boardstown were still involved in, he rushed to fill his plate - and mouth with many of the various foods.

Lobster on crackers.

Caviar smeared onto roast ham.

This man had some strange favorites, that was for sure.

Just as he was finishing his meal, he heard a door open behind him. Slow to turn after the huge meal he had consumed, he could not make out the face of his assailant.

He was stabbed twice in the gut, and once in the heart as the attacker whispered something to him..

'This is for Hannibal'

Pter has been killed. He was an FBI Trainee (NRV)

Advertisement