Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

Necro wrote: »
    Player Name No. of Votes Voters
    Digital Solitude 5 quickbeam, Pter, Dublinandy2, The Skunk, tusk
    crosstownk 4 Clarabel, sKeith, Kolido, Triceratops Ballet
    Strawberry Milkshake 4 Green&Red, fixxxer, Bounty Hunter,Ectoplasm
    fixxxer 3 Strawberry Milkshake, duffman13, Barney92
    Bounty Hunter 1 Digital Solitude
    Kolido 1 crosstownk
    Did Not Vote 2 Loughc, Succubus_

NO POSTING UNTIL AFTER MUNCH ANNOUNCEMENT AT 10AM.

THANK YOU

Edit: Table fixed. I can do it, you can't. :p

Clarabel wasn’t in the digi5

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Not knowing that seems wolfy to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Kolido wrote: »
    Unlikely 2 in the digi4, as has been talked about. Digi could have been save that lynch if 2 didnt vote.

My wolf lean were tb, clara, gnr, qb.

Going on this read, obviously I cant be sure, if there are no wolves in the digi4, tb and gnr are the wolves.
    If there is 1 wolf in there, then there is a wolf in qb or clara, and a wolf in tb or gnr.
    If there are 2 wolves in the digi4, then qb and clara. However, was clara online much the night digi was lynched? A cunning plan like would be more qb and pter style.

To summarise,

#FFA6
    Tb
    Grn
    Qb
    Clara.

Sorry, remove Clara from this example, I thought she vote digi but she didnt.

Revised, if there is 1 wolf in digi5, I think its qb, if there are 2 then I think pter also.

tusk wrote: »
    Not knowing that seems wolfy to me.

Been a long day, Im exausted. What can I say

We can’t forget bounty either. He is on nobodies radar.

If the above digi5 is pure and I know that the fixer voters above are pure. That leaves wolves on crosstownk wagon, strawberry wagon and honorable mention to digital with an outlier vote on bounty. Got to remember nobody really knew who was lynched until results were in.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

You are just throwing names out there Kolido. Any reason why you think I’d be the (possible) wolf in the Digi5?

We can’t forget bounty either. He is on nobodies radar.

If the above digi5 is pure and I know that the fixer voters above are pure. That leaves wolves on crosstownk wagon, strawberry wagon and honorable mention to digital with an outlier vote on bounty. Got to remember nobody really knew who was lynched until results were in.

Sorry, how do you know the fixxxer voters are pure?

Why did digi vote BH ? Any theories?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Guys, I’m taking TFMG&R out for her birthday so I’ll be offline. I’ll do my best to catch up as time goes.
    My vote is in
    #FFA5
    Clarabel
    TBallet
    Strawbs

For what it’s worth I read all of BH’s post either Tuesday or Wednesday, ruled him out of my thinking for the time being

Skunk, whenever you wake I’d be interested in ur reaction to my rebuttal earlier

quickbeam wrote: »
    You are just throwing names out there Kolido. Any reason why you think I’d be the (possible) wolf in the Digi5?

Did you not read my post this morn?

I give my lean on everyone. Im not just throwing names out there.

• Advertisement

Sorry, how do you know the fixxxer voters are pure?

The votes on fixer on the night of digis lynch. Duffman, Barney and myself were only voters on him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I am becoming slightly more worried about QB who had been one of my most villagery leans. Maybe it's because she seems to be pushing TB for lynch and Kolido now suddenly has TB top of his list too. Not contributing a lot does not equal being a wolf especially when someone has not been around. Not saying TB isn't a wolf but I don't have enough on her to place her more than 3rd on my list at best.

That said I haven't changed my vote yet and that was from within my FFA made yesterday.

Still in my mind one of Kolido/Strawbs plus a team mate.

Why did digi vote BH ? Any theories?

There’s 2 - the bluff or double bluff

The votes on fixer on the night of digis lynch. Duffman, Barney and myself were only voters on him.

I thought you meant last lynch on Fixxxer.

So only pure because you’re Lock Clear in the sKeith sense?

As I was not even around when Digi started posting for the most part it caught me off guard but I guess to cast random shade and some confusion about if it was a bluff/double bluff etc.

I thought you meant last lynch on Fixxxer.

So only pure because you’re Lock Clear in the sKeith sense?

Yip :D

Are people not saying who they are voting for on thread?

I am becoming slightly more worried about QB who had been one of my most villagery leans. Maybe it's because she seems to be pushing TB for lynch and Kolido now suddenly has TB top of his list too. Not contributing a lot does not equal being a wolf especially when someone has not been around. Not saying TB isn't a wolf but I don't have enough on her to place her more than 3rd on my list at best.

That said I haven't changed my vote yet and that was from within my FFA made yesterday.

Still in my mind one of Kolido/Strawbs plus a team mate.

You think I’m a wolf trying to save Kolido from lynch? Even when I could have voted fixxxxer yesterday in a tight race between the two?

My reason or Triceratops is flimsy enough I grant. It’s best guess tbh. I’m still not sold on one over the other tonight and am willing to be persuaded.

Why Kolido?

Are people not saying who they are voting for on thread?

What do you suggest?

If he'd have voted Cross, he'd potentially have been saved. Bring sKeith's suggestion that it was a planned bus back to the fore.

• Advertisement

Or strawbs for that matter - just rechecked the table.

If he'd have voted Cross, he'd potentially have been saved. Bring sKeith's suggestion that it was a planned bus back to the fore.

True, but did anyone know who was gonna be second that evening? sKeith called for us to jump on fixxxer, then on Cross which totally confused things. I still don’t get what he was up to now that we know how those four flipped.

OTOH, Bounty was never in the running. So, a throwaway vote? Bluff or double bluff?

Independent of Digi’s vote, I’d have Bounty more Village than not so if that’s the case then a bluff.

What do you suggest?

Mostly checking because I won't be online long, it's 1am here and I was at a film festival (Urban Nomad) since I finished work.

I know people were talking about blind voting yesterday. I was saying at the time I want to say as much as possible in terms of who im on in the hope that others do too and we have more to analyze but I won't state it on thread if nobody intends to.

It's not as much I think your a wolf now QB but it's the first time you have realy given me reason to question you as you yourself say it is flimsy reasoning (does not mean your wrong).

Why Kolido? I have an image of him as a scrambling wolf. He had been sitting back before but changed his style. He was in my "wouldn't be surprised if he was a wolf" pile but kept moving up as others didn't flip wolf too. Don't really remember him going too hard on anyone either. His FFA also has 2 people I still think are village (QB & G&R) on it and TB who there is not much to get a feel from. Voted for him last time too and tbh my feelings on him have not really changed since then.

That said I have been on Strawbs for far longer and have it as 1/2 from them. Worry I may be tunneling her somewhat but my vote may not be on Kolido. Giving myself an hour to decide if I change it before sleeping

Guys, I have already offered myself to be lynched so you can get a confirmed town read and use it. I cant say how good my read is. I know its not the best way to play the game and kinda spoils the fun, but it is a town tactic that can be used. But with only 2 mislynches left for us, you need to do it tonight.

Im not suggesting everyone to what Im doing, but how many others have offered themselves? Strawbs did but for different reasons, she is obviously a villager in my mind, add to that the amount of work she has put in.

I havent had as much time to put into this gane as I would have liked, thats why I have done iso and the likes. So vote me tonight or drop the he looks dodgy s#yte.

Kolido wrote: »
    Guys, I have already offered myself to be lynched so you can get a confirmed town read and use it. I cant say how good my read is. I know its not the best way to play the game and kinda spoils the fun, but it is a town tactic that can be used. But with only 2 mislynches left for us, you need to do it tonight.

Im not suggesting everyone to what Im doing, but how many others have offered themselves? Strawbs did but for different reasons, she is obviously a villager in my mind, add to that the amount of work she has put in.

I havent had as much time to put into this gane as I would have liked, thats why I have done iso and the likes. So vote me tonight or drop the he looks dodgy s#yte.

Meant to read " have not done"

The game is constantly evolving so asking people to stop thinking of you as dodgy isn't really gonna do anything. I thought skunk was dodgy, then I didn't, then I did...

Currently your on my dodgy list, but your dodginess seems to be lessening

QB, 13th May @ 10:42 you have quoted a post of Keith’s that you said needs analysis. You still think we need to?

I’ve started day 4 iso of Kolido and have posts marked to quote. Don’t wanna have to start again lol

The game is constantly evolving so asking people to stop thinking of you as dodgy isn't really gonna do anything. I thought skunk was dodgy, then I didn't, then I did...

Currently your on my dodgy list, but your dodginess seems to be lessening

I agree, but keeping me here is going to be a distraction and Im an easy vote for wolves.

I have just placed my vote, are we revealing or not?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Can we talk about me please. I'm online and won't be around tomorrow/Saturday. I'm village, I'd quite happily offer myself up but I don't think you'll learn much. So I want to discuss now if you want to go after me tomorrow, since I can't defend and don't want to waste an opportunity to get a wolf

Advertisement