Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

If you need me I’ll be in the corner facing the wall :(

You have to go this time IMO

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I told Strawbs in a post she thanked that if she flipped green I’d obviously be after Kolido next as they were my top 2 choices.

I also stated a few times I didn’t think they were on the same team and that for me it was 1 of those 2.

Now that Kolido (after a 3-3 tie with Strawbs) has flipped green it should be no surprise that I am sticking on Strawbs (who I have already voted for 3 times!)

I’ll have to look into who I think could be a teammate over the next day or so but non boat rockers like Clara or TB have been filling that potential spot in my head prior to now.

Clara voted Strawbs last night however so if I’m sticking to my Strawbs guns I can’t see them as a team. She also seemingly voted very early on her as I voted more than a full day before the deadline and then didn’t change it.

TB got the last and decisive vote on villager Kolido. Posted at 1min before deadline then disappeared again (one of the few who didn’t confirm their vote after). A wolf ensuring their partner survives if there is a tie?

On my phone at work still so it’s a pain to search the thread but if anyone can find if TB/Strawbs have had any interaction or FFAd (is possible wolves would do this without ever intending to vote for each other though) each other I’d be interested. I know they both suggested blind votes at different times in the game off the top of my head.

I am aware I could be tunneling Strawbs and have said as much but I’ve been on her most of the game and don’t think I’ll shake that wolf feeling about her at this stage and I do feel I’m alive as my death would 100% point towards her. If I’m proven wrong about her I’d start to question G&R and the remaining Digi voters a lot more but hopefully that won’t be the case as we are running low on mislynches at this stage.

I think Pter was killed as he was probably the least likely to be lynched and was not as strongly on a wolf as some others.

I am going to that film fest again tonight but should be active on the weekend moreso

Kolidos last words
    Kolido wrote: »
    Well guys, unfortunately, we aint that lucky. I will in fact flip green.

Just flaging this now. The only thing I would change from this morning is maybe switch qb and bh.

Going to be diffficult to win from here but good guys.
    Kolido
    As promised, my reads. I will be a mislynch, but up to you if its worth it. Dont lynch me and we have a chance of lynching a wolf or another town. We should probably get something like this from everyone in case of mislynches.

Wolf lean
    TB – Low poster, maybe RL or maybe lying low.
    Clarabel – A tricky one here, she could be wolf with anyone really. If a newish player is a wolf, I’d hedge my bets on Clara.
    Green – Looking less wolfy to me than he did, but I still wouldnt be surprised.
    QB – Kinda escaped me throughout the game. Maybe she has been kept because her reads have been way off but Im still surprised she hasn’t been munched.

Neutral
    Pter – Been thinking a lot of why certain players are still here, could be a wolf but still not completely convinced, again, wouldnt surprise me.
    BH – Pretty much the same as Pter.

Town lean
    Strawbs – Putting in so much work to get me, if she was wolf she would know Im town, she wouldnt be doing this.
    Skunk – Would have been neutral but her efforts recently scream town to me.
    Tusk – If I’ve got this right, she is town. She posted something earlier in the game which I cant talk about here. Really hope I read tusk correct.

Possible double act
    Clara/anyone from wolf lean or neutral.
    Green/QB. Green was first to clear the digi5 and there has been little conversation between these two afaik.
    QB/Pter. This would be an extraordinary coup, both bussing digi.
    BH/TB, Clara, or QB. Don’t think there has been much interaction here.

Unlikely double act.
    Green/Strawbs or BH. Unless a bluff, they have been at each other too much.
    Clara/Skunk/Tusk. I think there is at least one veteran wolf.
    Strawbs/QB – Early in the game they had too many opinions in common.
    QB/Tusk – Too much love here.

Please flag this when I flip green, see what you can make from it.

TheSkunk wrote: »
    For the record yes. Also cool with QBs response there. Let it be known :)

Glad we’re on the same team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I've read nothing since last night. I will likely not be able to read until tomorrow morning.

I am 100% sure I voted K. Strawbs was in my FFA anyways. I get this looks wolf. I'm sorry if this mistake makes us lose the game. I urge you not to lynch me.
    I won't be around to answer any questions today nor likely tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Clarabel wrote: »
    I've read nothing since last night. I will likely not be able to read until tomorrow morning.

I am 100% sure I voted K. Strawbs was in my FFA anyways. I get this looks wolf. I'm sorry if this mistake makes us lose the game. I urge you not to lynch me.
    I won't be around to answer any questions today nor likely tomorrow.

I doubt the mods read our FFA's though so where would they have gotten the vote from if that's not what you submitted

Am I still drunk or was the munch usually at 10?

As I said previously I’m off on my stag.
    Tee time for 11.30 and the ferry for Clare Island is at 5

I’m excited

https://youtu.be/RNPwi3kKASo

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Green&Red wrote: »
    As I said previously I’m off on my stag.
    Tee time for 11.30 and the ferry for Clare Island is at 5

I’m excited

https://youtu.be/RNPwi3kKASo

Have a blast dude, hope your not too hungover when it comes to voting tomorrow but it wouldn’t be much of a stag if you weren’t still feeling it

Enjoy your stag, green!

@bounty TB and I haven’t really interacted at all. Apart from being in the same convo at the beginning with QB about posting limits and then in the last phase where I asked her to look over Day 2 which she replied to me about. That’s pretty much it.

• Advertisement

POSSIBLE TEAMS

Bounty & Clarabel
    Bounty & Green&Red
    Bounty & Quickbeam
    Bounty & Strawberry
    Bounty & TheSkunk
    Bounty & Triceratops
    Bounty & Tusk
    Clarabel & Green
    Clarabel & Quickbeam
    Clarabel & Strawberry
    Clarabel & TheSkunk
    Clarabel & Triceratops
    Clarabel & Tusk
    Green & Quickbeam
    Green & Strawberry
    Green & TheSkunk
    Green & Triceratops
    Green & Tusk
    Quickbeam & Strawberry
    Quickbeam & TheSkunk
    Quickbeam & Triceratops
    Quickbeam & Tusk
    Strawberry & TheSkunk
    Strawberry & Triceratops
    Strawberry & Tusk
    TheSkunk & Triceratops
    TheSkunk & Tusk
    Triceratops & Tusk

Let’s cross off who we don’t believe could be a team. See what we’re left with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Nice idea !
    POSSIBLE TEAMS

Bounty & Clarabel
    Bounty & Green&Red
    Bounty & Quickbeam
    Bounty & Strawberry
    Bounty & TheSkunk
    Bounty & Triceratops
    Bounty & Tusk
    Clarabel & Green
    Clarabel & Quickbeam
    Clarabel & Strawberry
    Clarabel & TheSkunk
    Clarabel & Triceratops
    Clarabel & Tusk
    Green & Quickbeam
    Green & Strawberry
    Green & TheSkunk
    Green & Triceratops
    Green & Tusk
    Quickbeam & Strawberry
    Quickbeam & TheSkunk
    Quickbeam & Triceratops
    Quickbeam & Tusk
    Strawberry & TheSkunk
    Strawberry & Triceratops
    Strawberry & Tusk
    TheSkunk & Triceratops
    TheSkunk & Tusk
    Triceratops & Tusk

That's all I got...

POSSIBLE TEAMS

Bounty & Clarabel
    Bounty & Green&Red
    Bounty & Quickbeam
    Bounty & TheSkunk
    Bounty & Triceratops
    Bounty & Tusk
    Clarabel & Green
    Clarabel & Quickbeam
    Clarabel & Strawberry
    Clarabel & TheSkunk
    Clarabel & Triceratops
    Clarabel & Tusk
    Green & Quickbeam
    Green & TheSkunk
    Green & Triceratops
    Green & Tusk
    Quickbeam & Strawberry
    Quickbeam & Triceratops
    Strawberry & TheSkunk
    Strawberry & Triceratops
    Strawberry & Tusk
    TheSkunk & Triceratops
    Triceratops & Tusk

I think it’s highly unlikely that both wolves were in the digi 5 and green and bounty believe I’m a wolf so I’ve knocked them off.

What’s the [ ] code for strike through? Don’t wanna change to full site.

tusk wrote: »
    Nice idea !

That's all I got...

I think it’s best to keep yourself on and just eliminate who you definitely don’t see as a team. Otherwise, their won’t be anything left on list.

Was it green that went to town on Clarabel about the one word “digi” post?

I think it’s best to keep yourself on and just eliminate who you definitely don’t see as a team. Otherwise, their won’t be anything left on list.

Was it green that went to town on Clarabel about the one word “digi” post?

Fair enough, let's keep the names there though and strikethrough rather than remove so it's easier to keep track

Bounty & Clarabel
    Bounty & Green&Red
    Bounty & Quickbeam
    Bounty & Strawberry
    Bounty & TheSkunk
    Bounty & Triceratops
    Bounty & Tusk
    Clarabel & Green
    Clarabel & Quickbeam
    Clarabel & Strawberry
    Clarabel & TheSkunk
    Clarabel & Triceratops
    Clarabel & Tusk
    Green & Quickbeam
    Green & Strawberry
    Green & TheSkunk
    Green & Triceratops
    Green & Tusk
    Quickbeam & Strawberry
    Quickbeam & TheSkunk
    Quickbeam & Triceratops
    Quickbeam & Tusk
    Strawberry & TheSkunk
    Strawberry & Triceratops
    Strawberry & Tusk
    TheSkunk & Triceratops
    TheSkunk & Tusk
    Triceratops & Tusk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Just caught up. Glad I was right about Kolido. Not so much Pter, why’d you have to be so weird yesterday :(

TB so help me god if you’re a villager and you’re just acting crazy for no good reason. If you are then cut it out! We seriously can’t afford the mislynch. So get your big girl pants on and do a reads list or ISO Quickbeam if you’re suspicious of her. If you are a villager then fight your case not just throw around accusations with nothing to back them up.

Skunk, what's your take on the above list? Any teams you think we can cross out? And why?

And quickbeam, I see you’ve thanked the idea.

• Advertisement

Clarabel has voted for me twice. Once when Skeith was lynched and she was an outlier vote and again last night when I was tied with Kolido and it came down to who voted last.

Would you think that if my teammate was Clarabel, she would put me in danger like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

I’m waiting for someone to put in the code for striking out as I’m on mobile.

I’m now thinking one of Strawbs and QB has to be a wolf. I don’t think they both are, I feel it will be the ultimate betrayal :(

From reading I’m thinking a possible QB and TB team? Sounds mad but if TB comes on acting crazy and we lynch her and QB is the one going after her, she flips wolf and that clears QB even more. Then it comes down to it and nobody is going near QB and the wolves can still win.

I’m paranoid about everyone though! The only person I trust is you Tusk only because you’re saying everything I’m feeling in terms of not knowing what to think!

I cleared Green yesterday but was that why I was kept alive? Why am I alive? I’ve trusted QB, Strawbs and you for awhile now. Also wrote that I got village vibes off BH. Still don’t know what to think of Clara. My heads melted. I’m off work at 4 and when I get home I’m doing some serious digging!!!

Tusk knows how to do the strike through so if you tell him who to take off and why, it might keep the whole list tidier

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Just caught up. Glad I was right about Kolido. Not so much Pter, why’d you have to be so weird yesterday :(

TB so help me god if you’re a villager and you’re just acting crazy for no good reason. If you are then cut it out! We seriously can’t afford the mislynch. So get your big girl pants on and do a reads list or ISO Quickbeam if you’re suspicious of her. If you are a villager then fight your case not just throw around accusations with nothing to back them up.

cos there's only one way to interrogate someone is there? I can't just rattle her cage? I have to go filling out lists etc get out of it. I'm not acting crazy, I'm testing a theory!

It's just capital s for strike through

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I doubt the mods read our FFA's though so where would they have gotten the vote from if that's not what you submitted

You've missed my point. Strawberry was in my FFA so I don't feel bad that I voted differently to how I thought I voted.

linke this but with he square brackets (S) (/S)

Clarabel wrote: »
    You've missed my point. Strawberry was in my FFA so I don't feel bad that I voted differently to how I thought I voted.

but you said you were 100% sure you voted Kolido, so you're not 100% sure then. Why did you say you were?

Lynch One Bounty and Green voted separately. (Bounty on me who received 1 vote Green on Dandy who received 3 votes) kitten was lynched with 3 votes but had the last to vote, Keith.

Lynch Two Bounty and Green both voted me. Digi was lynched with 5 votes. Myself and crosstownk had 4 votes. If bounty and green a team, they only had to put a vote onto crosstownk to at least tie votes.

Lynch 3 bounty and green both on Keith who was lynched with 8 votes.

Lynch 4 bounty and green both on Kolido who got 4 votes. Fixxxer was lynched with 5 votes.

Lynch 5 bounty and green both on strawberry who received 3 votes. Kolido also had 3 votes but lynched due to last vote.

Would 2 wolves vote together so often especially on lynch 2 when they could possibly have saved digi? Personally, I don’t see them as teammates.

• Advertisement

Is the above wagonomics?

Advertisement