Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    What TF?

I’m not saying you are Des but I’m saying if what he’s saying is true and he’d know it he was and I know what I’m saying is true then that would have to be the case.

Not saying it is

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Brendan please tell me you voted as late as possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Is there an end to this? Or are both sides doomed to continue this forever? It certainly seemed like the latter at this point.

Gertrude WW has been lynched

She was
    Trixie NRV

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Where si the lynch? Any idea when we'll find out?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Is there an end to this? Or are both sides doomed to continue this forever? It certainly seemed like the latter at this point.

Gertrude WW has been lynched

She was
    Trixie NRV

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FCUKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• Advertisement

It's Steve :(

God fcuking dammit

Des shoot Brendan now before he kills one of us! I know I’ve been a terrible player but it has to be him, he’s proved nothing!

Or it is Des and we’re dead

RIP me and whoever isn’t a wolf

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing Deadwood that he didn't exist.

Smile to your face, knife to your back, and as such this proved too much in the end for Deadwood to overcome.

Cy Tolliver secures both victory for George Hearst's wolves and the gold claims in Deadwood of the Dakota territories!

ONOIeqk.jpg?1

Congratulations to Cy, Hearst, The Captain, and Alice. Commiserations to the obliterated Deadwood village.

Thanks to all of you for playing and making this a very enjoyable experience for us to run. We hope it was worth your while too.

The mods.

The game is now over.

For those Deadwood fans who mentioned during the game 'Shame it never got a proper conclusion'. May 31st…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Great game guys, exceptionally well played Brendan. Well done mods, went down to the wire

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

(It doesn't say Brendan was bad there in that closing post :P)

So after being betrayed last game by my backroom partner, this post....
    Steve WW wrote: »
    Okay the only person I know 100% I can trust is Phil and he suspected Brendan before GR so that’s who I’m going with

....warmed my heart :p

Well played guys. Especially the new guys who had stormers.

Necro :mad: You have no idea how close I came to shooting you on Tuesday. Typed "Shoot Brendan" three times into the text box. Well played :D

Awesome game mods, too. A proper good rollercoaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Votes for the final lynch:

Gertrude (2) : desmond,Brendan (last vote)
    Brendan (2) : gertrude, steve

Cy Tolliver would have started the next game-day with 2 kills and no possible way for the village to win.

:eek:

I did it :eek:

Lord TSC wrote: »
    (It doesn't say Brendan was bad there in that closing post :P)

It was only right to let the winner give you the news themselves! Where are those NWO gifs??

Mother of Christ what a game.

I'm sooo sorry Gertie :(

You were brilliant.

Thanks to my team-mates who were bloody brilliant too.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Great game mods and villagers. Brendan you beauty.

Dammit... Sorry Gertie....

Well played Brendan, but how did you win the prize?

Thanks mods and everybody playing. Epic game.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Dammit... Sorry Gertie....

Well played Brendan, but how did you win the prize?

Roleblocked the gold protector ;)

I didn't even win it!

• Advertisement

Des you played a blinder as Seer...must be one of the longest lasting Seers in a game ever!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Great game, I knew it was you when you wouldn’t consider Steve. An innocent person would doubt themselves

Loved it, great first game, will play again.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Roleblocked the gold protector ;)

I didn't even win it!

giphy.gif

To think if I’d held out a little longer to vote we could have won the game, I was waiting as long as I could but got scared my vote wouldn’t count at 4.30 exactly. Sorry guys :o

Well done Brendan! Completely unexpected. How did you win the GR? I have to know it’s been eating me alive.

What a game though, this has been an intense few days to say the least. Thanks so much everyone, I had so much fun :)

Great game, I knew it was you when you wouldn’t consider Steve. An innocent person would doubt themselves

Gertie you were brilliant, I thought you might have swung it for the village in the end. You all played really really well.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Des you played a blinder as Seer...must be one of the longest lasting Seers in a game ever!

Thanks, I felt more like inspector clouseau then inspector poirot!

To think if I’d held out a little longer to vote we could have won the game, I was waiting as long as I could but got scared my vote wouldn’t count at 4.30 exactly. Sorry guys :o

Well done Brendan! Completely unexpected. How did you win the GR? I have to know it’s been eating me alive.

What a game though, this has been an intense few days to say the least. Thanks so much everyone, I had so much fun :)

Mine was at 4.29.56/57 I think.

See above Steve - we roleblocked the gold protector. Didn't know it at the time but it was a sh1t or bust move as I was likely dead otherwise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Do you have access to COP? I can send you over your user and pass in a pm.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Mine was at 4.29.56/57 I think.

See above Steve - we roleblocked the gold protector. Didn't know it at the time but it was a sh1t or bust move as I was likely dead otherwise

That “cleared you”, cause I know that people were starting to turn on you if I remember correctly..

If I had a bullet the plan was to lynch you or Steve, peek Gertie and shoot whoever was bad....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Steve WW | 16:29:41
    Brendan WW |16:29:57

Advertisement