Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    You would say that wouldn't you :pac:

You did slip though, maybe looking back at your notes in the wolves room? saying role block all the time when I never said role block.

Winning two votes was the perfect prize. If you had won a bullet you could have claimed you didn't win and shot a villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

You did slip though, maybe looking back at your notes in the wolves room? saying role block all the time when I never said role block.

Winning two votes was the perfect prize. If you had won a bullet you could have claimed you didn't win and shot a villager

Role block/power block, same thing as far as I'm concerned. Works the same way in any game I've ever played

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Role block/power block, same thing as far as I'm concerned. Works the same way in any game I've ever played

Do you think a role blocking power would completely stop a player or team from using any of their powers?

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Do you think a role blocking power would completely stop a player or team from using any of their powers?

Yes that's how it's designed. It's why I preferred a Katie lynch over Abi yesterday as there was a chance I could have stopped the munch.

Unfortunately Katie was a villager :(

Yes that's how it's designed. It's why I preferred a Katie lynch over Abi yesterday as there was a chance I could have stopped the munch.

Unfortunately Katie was a villager :(

Stopped the munch? Blocking one wolf would stop a munch?

• Advertisement

A vote is a vote though, it's something everyone has. It's not a power it's a right set out in the rules.

Stopped the munch? Blocking one wolf would stop a munch?

If there's only one wolf left it might. Depends on the set up.

If there's only one wolf left it might. Depends on the set up.

Hmmmmm.

Hmmmmm.

I don't want to get too technical but it depends on if the wolf munch is a factional kill (as in anyone can place the order and it gets carried out as long as there are wolves left alive), or if it has to be placed individually.

That tends to vary depending on the game. Normally it's individually here though. So I was optimistic.

I have said all I can say.

Good luck to the villagers, anything else would be repeating myself, plus I'm going out soon to pick a fish tank up.

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjdxuSzutzhAhWkThUIHfo7AEMQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgifer.com%2Fen%2F7WJr&psig=AOvVaw2q0mbTcqHo8id4FVRfxyjc&ust=1555773579316028

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Guys I don’t know what to do. Yall know I’m going to make the wrong choice :pac:

vote for brendan

5 minutes and we'll know

Going by Gerts reaction last night to Katie dying and Brendan not making sense about the role block I’m swaying towards voting Brendan but I don’t understand how it’s came to this, chosing between the two people I thought we’re cleared the whole time :o

Okay the only person I know 100% I can trust is Phil and he suspected Brendan before GR so that’s who I’m going with

Steve WW wrote: »
    Okay the only person I know 100% I can trust is Phil and he suspected Brendan before GR so that’s who I’m going with

:(

What? Don’t do that vote Gertie

Got stuck on phone with wife and couldn’t type!!

:(

Sorry it had to come to this Brendan, I thought me you and Gertie were in it together :(

What? Don’t do that vote Gertie

Aghhhhh sorry guys it I lost us the game :o

• Advertisement

It's half past, who is dead?

Sorry it had to come to this Brendan, I thought me you and Gertie were in it together :(

Ah well. I tried to convince you at least :(

Aghhhhh sorry guys it I lost us the game :o

You didn't I'm clean, good move.

If Brendan is clean then use the bullet to shoot Steve, don't let the munch happen.

If Brendan is clean then use the bullet to shoot Steve, don't let the munch happen.

Dude..

Crap I didn’t think that far ahead. God dammit being in work the last two days and having to speed read everything.

Also if Brendan is clean and so are you then that makes Des the wolf. In which case he’ll shoot one of us and munch the other

Dude..

Crap I didn’t think that far ahead. God dammit being in work the last two days and having to speed read everything.

If you're clean don't worry, brendan is bad

Also if Brendan is clean and so are you then that makes Des the wolf. In which case he’ll shoot one of us and munch the other

If des is a wolf I deserve to be eaten :)

What TF?

• Advertisement

What TF?

We've been had Des I think :(

Advertisement