Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Well Brendan obviously thinks he isn't but if you & Gertie are 100% cleared then one of Des or Mary would have had to have it except for the fact that Steve is claiming to have blocked Des's vote. So now unless Steve & Des are lying together one of Holly & Mary (who Des apparently already cleared) are lying.

Just from that I'd have Holly as the favorite for lying as the alternative would be either Mary having peeked good but been bad or a full wolf team of of Des,Steve & Mary

OK, where is the seer ? Take me out of the equation if you cant answer that and do the maths. Again, if Im good:

#1 Gertie + Wolf 1
    #2 Me + Steve
    #3 Brendan + Wolf 2
    #4 Mary is wolf 3

Might have to peek Mary again.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Ahh yikes, not unexpected for that mess I just made though.

I can prove I’m not a wolf? :o

How?

We’re going to laugh about this later Dessie, I literally just wanted you to peek me so I would know you were the seer.

No ulterior motive just a blind villager hell bent on finding the truth :pac:

Id rather you be a frenemy and we laugh together as i pull the trigger . Conflict is way more fun then peace . :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    OK, where is the seer ? T

Your point is made but I also can't explain how Gertie and Des would be anything but 100% clear and you are clearing Mary. Holly has it or one or more of you are lying.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

This is getting ridiculous, Mary either won the prize and is a wolf or someone is ripping the piss, unless there is more rogue villagers, I couldnt have gotten the prize! It's fairly obvious at this stage to me Mary is Cy

I asked earlier what's her villager name as Des peeked her as an NRV! Still waiting

• Advertisement

Your point is made but I also can't explain how Gertie and Des would be anything but 100% clear and you are clearing Mary. Holly has it or one or more of you are lying.

I peeked Mary and one of the baddies peaks good. Unless the game mechanics have changed or we have totally misread the rules Mary could be the Sith wolf we have been looking for.

On a personal note, if she is bad Im very impressed with my 3 peeks to date.

Right your not up to speed at all on this game, explain how I could have it!?

Mary WW wrote: »
    How?

Fairly obvious at this stage how he can prove it no?

Steve I'm not buying the alternative seer but who did you think it was?

I suggest:

#1 Desmond
    #2 Gertie
    #3 Brendan
    #4 Phil, Mary
    #5 Holly, Steve
    #6 , 7 (other villager votes)

Wolves should in theory be only able to push to 4 but at least 2 in 4 and 5 makes it harder for wolves. Again if mechanics are as we think!!!

• Advertisement

Oh boy I’m going to be lynched for this but I have a confession to make. I went rogue :(

I was so hell bent on Desmond being a secret evil mastermind I didn’t take into account anything else.

I voted number 2

I thought after I said it and Desmond’s reaction that I was right but now I guess his reaction was right :o

So as it stands that means

1. Gertie (blocked) By wolf
    2. Desmond (blocked) By me
    3. Brendan (blocked) By wolf
    4. Mary (won)/(blocked) Is wolf/By wolf
    5. Holly (won)

So it has to be Mary or Holly who won. Holly either not being a wolf or she’s a wolf working with Mary and egged on my idea so this would happen?

Ugh I’m so sorry everyone, I was trying to not let the wolves win and I handed it right to them.

And apologies to you too Des, I now see how wrong I was. I was in such a buzz after Conor last night I let it cloud my judgement

Holly WW wrote: »
    Right your not up to speed at all on this game, explain how I could have it!?

Steve said the above suggesting You could also be a potential winner. You, Mary or one of the 100% confirmed or Des is lying.

Now im not saying it's you, Steve introduced that potential narrative but someone is bloody lying.

Steve said the above suggesting You could also be a potential winner. You, Mary or one of the 100% confirmed or Des is lying.

Now im not saying it's you, Steve introduced that potential narrative but someone is bloody lying.

Make your own narratives, a second rogue villager would have double down on someone for me to win. Which if it was the case, would have come forward by now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I’m feeling rather uneasy about the prize that’s been won. Someone’s going to get us when we least expect it.

Here goes nothing.. Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself as Jewel the Gimp :pac:

I have a secret backroom where I communicate with another player who I would like to keep secret for the time being. We have left proof in this thread early should one of us die before the other.

:D

Ok guys, somebody has a prize and its causing mahem...

If I die kill Tegan no matter what happens. .

I would of been going after Katie but keeping an eye on Phil until Steve and Holly's panic at the game earlier.

But Mary now comes right full centre for me. I am totally torn on this because I know how to clear or catch her without peeking but it could cost the village.

I suggest:

#1 Desmond
    #2 Gertie
    #3 Brendan
    #4 Phil, Mary
    #5 Holly, Steve
    #6 , 7 (other villager votes)

Wolves should in theory be only able to push to 4 but at least 2 in 4 and 5 makes it harder for wolves. Again if mechanics are as we think!!!

This is bizarre, Mary shouldn't be in the top 4 at all, too much of a cloud, just remove her from the equation completely.

I already outlined we should go back to yesterdays strategy but I'm happy to go with yours but now with Mary in there

Steve I'm not buying the alternative seer but who did you think it was?

I genuinely believed Gertie was the seer, I even wrote it in the BR but her posting style changed and I wasn’t so sure

This is bizarre, Mary shouldn't be in the top 4 at all, too much of a cloud, just remove her from the equation completely.

I already outlined we should go back to yesterdays strategy but I'm happy to go with yours but now with Mary in there

I put Phil with mary cause if shes a wolf she has to vote 1,2,3 to manipulate things. If Phil is also a wolf then hes the same and vote goes to 5 or 6.

I’m feeling rather uneasy about the prize that’s been won. Someone’s going to get us when we least expect it.

Here goes nothing.. Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself as Jewel the Gimp :pac:

I have a secret backroom where I communicate with another player who I would like to keep secret for the time being. We have left proof in this thread early should one of us die before the other.

:D

Kinda thought as much, I suspect I know who your buddy is too

I genuinely believed Gertie was the seer, I even wrote it in the BR but her posting style changed and I wasn’t so sure

your secret lasted one whole post :p

Were either posting style similar to our on thread Seer claimee?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

A shot has been fired.

Phil WW/Al Swearengen is dead.

• Advertisement

Who was Phil after? someone was lying and now you've gotta assume the prize has been used on Phil

your secret lasted one whole post :p

Were either posting style similar to our on thread Seer claimee?

What secret? As in my secret BR I have with Al, I suggested Gertie as the seer.

I don’t understand? I believe now Desmond is the seer if that’s what you mean? After everything from today he has to be

I don’t understand? I believe now Desmond is the seer if that’s what you mean? After everything from today he has to be

Yeah I messed up there thought you said you were talking to the seer and responded too fast, damn no edit option :o

So who is lying and just used their prize then ?

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    A shot has been fired.

Phil WW/Al Swearengen is dead.

No!!!!! :(

Your buddy is dead

No!!!!! :(

I thought as much when he was looking for protection this morning from the BG

Your buddy is dead

A shot fired by you and your buddy perhaps?

Mary
    Holly
    Katie

I want them dead.

We’re winning the next GR

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

OK, where is the seer ? Take me out of the equation if you cant answer that and do the maths. Again, if Im good:

#1 Gertie + Wolf 1
    #2 Me + Steve
    #3 Brendan + Wolf 2
    #4 Mary is wolf 3

Might have to peek Mary again.

I’m happy for you to do this des and then confirm me. You have one more peek at least and we have a wolf in tegan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Christ this is a mess.

Ugh can villagers PLEASE not go off script this time :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Awh dammit this is my fault, I got Phil killed :(

Don’t worry secret ally, I will avenge your death!!

Advertisement