Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Unless I’ve gotten things horribly wrong Goldrush stuff has cleared you and Gertie and has prob narrowed down a wolf between Conor and ewan. That was my idea , it doesn’t clear me but it’s in my plus column. I’m as disappointed about your reading of me as I am of DDGs blunder.

Yes but we need to focus on finding wolves as well. We can still talk about it, just not all the time is what I'm trying to say

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Whats your take on the gold rush situations?

A wolf in GR2 top 5

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Just put my vote in for Ewan. I’ve been deliberating what to do for awhile but he didn’t really come back to defend himself.

Conor I don’t even know what a wagon is but if it’s what I think it is then surely I would have come up with a better excuse than not having a good read on anyone by not being here all day?

I was completely trasnparent yesterday about where I would be and why I didn’t take part in things but have been completely involved today

I don’t know anything about you to even tell if you genuinely believe that or you’re just trying to throw me under the bus

If you're going to clumsily avoid a view by not voting then I don't expect any finesse when you're asked to explain yourself after.

Why wait until she calls you on it if you're being transparent? Unless youre hoping it's missed in the gold rush mess.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Ok, so I went back and had a look at the gr stuff and I noticed something. We all assumed that the wolves swooped in when Vernon made his mistake and that's how they won. What if we overlooked the really obvious and they had a wolf in the no. 1 spot?

If we are to believe Brendan and him being the recipient of gold, then that would leave Conor
    Game 2:

#1 Brendan (good)
    #2 Conor
    #3 Vernon (good)
    #4 ewan (dead man walking)
    #5 Desmond

Wolves Win. At least One of Brendan/Conor/Ewan likely a wolf

Its possible

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Are your jimmies sufficiently rustled ?

By you? Like I said, if you have evidence please show it, otherwise find someone else to whistle at.

• Advertisement

If we are to believe Brendan and him being the recipient of gold, then that would leave Conor

Its possible

I didn't win Game 2 though. I won Game 4.

My prize will be seen in the lynch tonight, hopefully that clarifies things

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I know that everyone says the same in my position but I am actually an NRV.

My vote was cast for Ewan.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I didn't win Game 2 though. I won Game 4.

My prize will be seen in the lynch tonight, hopefully that clarifies things

Sorry, I only mentioned your name as you are confirmed good. I was more referencing the unknown Conor from GR2

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Its possible

No we didn’t win that one. That means one of the top 4 had to be a wolf. Could only be Conor or ewan

I am a NRV

Is it just jumping on bandwagon all the lynch votes for me tonight by some?

• Advertisement

No we didn’t win that one. That means one of the top 4 had to be a wolf. Could only be Conor or ewan

Exactly!

Conor

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Conor

:(

I wonder will we have some secret extra votes from shady unknown types on Katie after the minor cfd

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Just changed my vote to Conor. Comes out of nowhere accusing me of something that’s plain as day for everyone to see.

Conor you’re talking about something I openly spoke about like it’s some dirty secret. In response to not saying anything until it was brought up. You do realise they post the results so everyone in game knew I didn’t vote anyway?

Just changed my vote to Conor. Comes out of nowhere accusing me of something that’s plain as day for everyone to see.

Conor you’re talking about something I openly spoke about like it’s some dirty secret. In response to not saying anything until it was brought up. You do realise they post the results so everyone in game knew I didn’t vote anyway?
    Wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

It was another trying day for the Deadwood village. Could they see it out by finally hitting Hearst or one of his wolves?

Ewan WW has been lynched

He was
    Sofia Metz - NRV female

I wonder will we have some secret extra votes from shady unknown types on Katie after the minor cfd
    Hope not.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    It was another trying day for the Deadwood village. Could they see it out by finally hitting Hearst or one of his wolves?

Ewan WW has been lynched

He was
    Sofia Metz - NRV female

Soz Ewan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

If ewan is clean Conor tomorrow? Either myself or Brendan will be munched tomorrow 100% so Conor?

• Advertisement

Ewan WW has been lynched

He was
    Sofia Metz - NRV female

FFS

Ewan WW has been lynched

He was
    Sofia Metz - NRV female

F****************

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Vote results:

Ewan WW(12) – Prize vote, Prize vote, Phil WW, Abigail WW, Conor WW, Tegan WW, Holly WW, Gertrude WW, Mary WW, Desmond WW, Katie WW, Angus WW
    Conor WW (2) - Ewan WW, Steve WW
    Katie WW (2) - Wendy WW, Brendan WW

Spoken openly about once someone asked you directly because you hadn't mentioned it before. Very not suspicious :eye roll emoji:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Ewan WW has been lynched

He was
    Sofia Metz - NRV female

I'm getting ****ed off here today :(

Well well well Desmond

Ewan will have been a safe harbour for some wolf votes

Village needs to start winning some vig kills in the gold rush

Vote results:

Ewan WW(13) – Prize vote, Prize vote, Phil WW, Abigail WW, Conor WW, Tegan WW, Holly WW, Gertrude WW, Mary WW, Desmond WW, Katie WW, Angus WW, Steve WW
    Conor WW (2) - Ewan WW, Steve WW
    Katie WW (2) - Wendy WW, Brendan WW

Le sigh.

At least that clears me, if there's any solace to be taken from this:(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Well well well Desmond

Well well well Conor aswell

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Well well well Desmond