Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Mind if I join ya? For science and all ;) My extra votes have been assigned anyways

Anyone can join, but if Katie does happen to be a villager and Ewan does happen to be a wolf and we lynched Katie, I'd not be able to live with myself for at least a day!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Errr... slight contrast in your mention there....

Should that not be Conor/Ewan/Desmond :p

Old notes and me being number 5 makes no difference in terms of me potentially being a wolf. Only 1-4 can really identify wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Anyone can join, but if Katie does happen to be a villager and Ewan does happen to be a wolf and we lynched Katie, I'd not be able to live with myself for at least a day!

I'm joining. Extra votes (+2) on Ewan.

So that's us both covered ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Can't keep watching that game, it's too painful. In here to see what I'm missing.

Desmond, please stop excusing yourself from being a wolf old bean.

I'd really like to see you engaging more here. At the end of day two, I've no read on you, Katie or Tegan...

Can't keep watching that game, it's too painful. In here to see what I'm missing.

Desmond, please stop excusing yourself from being a wolf old bean.

Why would I put myself down as a wolf? I’m not! If you guys want to do up your own lists then work away. On my lists I’m good.

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    I'd really like to see you engaging more here. At the end of day two, I've no read on you, Katie or Tegan...

What are your reads currently Phil?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I'm around. I'm reading back over the Goldrush stuff to get a proper handle on it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Ewan looks like he's nailed on to go

As I bid farewell, a wolf is either Conor or Desmond or both, at least my lynching outs them

I'm joining. Extra votes (+2) on Ewan.

So that's us both covered ;)

Hopefully its a w/w wagon and the wolves won't know where to go :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Honest take, I have trouble keeping up with these gold rush pieces. Numbers not my strong point.

Speed reading back on what I was saying, I stand by what I said about Steve being super dodgy.

I meant he came in and blatant said he didn't see a wagon so didn't vote. Are we just found to let that slide?

• Advertisement

All 3 are probably wolves

What are your reads currently Phil?

You and Desmond heavily good.
    I don't agree with the notion of one of me, Steve or Holly being bad.

Mary seems super helpful...but I'm worried that's a wolf playing a game from the drivers seat.

Ewan as a wolf.

Tegan, Katie, Connor as unknowns which I don't like at this point. Abi doing enough to skate by. I'd guess at least one of those four, if not two, are wolves.

Who am I missing.

AH! Wendy. Also getting flags up on Wendy I don't like.

You and Desmond heavily good.
    I don't agree with the notion of one of me, Steve or Holly being bad.

Mary seems super helpful...but I'm worried that's a wolf playing a game from the drivers seat.

Ewan as a wolf.

Tegan, Katie, Connor as unknowns which I don't like at this point. Abi doing enough to skate by. I'd guess at least one of those four, if not two, are wolves.

Who am I missing.

Gertie, but that's pretty obvious.

Wendy and Angus then

Gerty I'm not sure on, but lean good.

Angus is so anonymous, I forgot to put him on my list of people who I have no read of :P

Honest take, I have trouble keeping up with these gold rush pieces. Numbers not my strong point.

Speed reading back on what I was saying, I stand by what I said about Steve being super dodgy.

I meant he came in and blatant said he didn't see a wagon so didn't vote. Are we just found to let that slide?

If rikand is still alive and a villager, I'm confident he'll be able to resolve that in wagonomics around day3/4 or whenever he does it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Back and forth, back and forth, what a life this is I thought to myself. Not in the positive sense either. Half past 8, the night was drawing in and all I was hoping for was this oath on top of me would finish before the lnyching started. I liked a good lynching and I heard it was Ewan tonight.
    Ewan was a troubled soul, on one hand claimed to be cleaner than the baby Jesus buy acted like Damien himself.
    Unable to suppress a yawn I wondered if that’s why babies fell asleep so easily when rocked. A few more grunts than squirt, he was done. I slid of the table onto my feet, pulling my drawers up I stood out on the hard floorï and head out to the village centre to get read for the lynching.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    As I bid farewell, a wolf is either Conor or Desmond or both, at least my lynching outs them

Why me? I’m the only one who actually tried to give you a chance!

Why do people keep thinking that me being number 5 on gold rush makes any difference? If Number 5 is a wolf it makes no difference to how the wolves can influence the first 4. Bring number 5 on the list is the same as not being in 1-4, you can affect the votes the exact same way

Wait when did he say that? I must have been arguing with one of the 13 other players and missed that.

Why would you need a wagon to vote on?

Goldrush stuff is taking up way too much time imo. Outside of the hour beforehand we need to be focusing on finding wolves imo.

All 3 are probably wolves

Love accusations like this with no evidence behind them :)

Come on Wendy, if you have something to say it with it.

• Advertisement

Gerty I'm not sure on, but lean good.

Angus is so anonymous, I forgot to put him on my list of people who I have no read of :P

Ah Gertie is cleared by the same mechanic as me so she's A-OK in my book.

Also she writes great poetry :D

Wait when did he say that? I must have been arguing with one of the 13 other players and missed that.

Goldrush stuff is taking up way too much time imo. Outside of the hour beforehand we need to be focusing on finding wolves imo.

He said there was no consensus when he logged in so he didn't vote. What else would that be?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Why me? I’m the only one who actually tried to give you a chance!

Why do people keep thinking that me being number 5 on gold rush makes any difference? If Number 5 is a wolf it makes no difference to how the wolves can influence the first 4. Bring number 5 on the list is the same as not being in 1-4, you can affect the votes the exact same way

If I'm wrong apologies but between me Conor and you, there is a wolf

Back and forth, back and forth, what a life this is I thought to myself. Not in the positive sense either. Half past 8, the night was drawing in and all I was hoping for was this oath on top of me would finish before the lnyching started. I liked a good lynching and I heard it was Ewan tonight.
    Ewan was a troubled soul, on one hand claimed to be cleaner than the baby Jesus buy acted like Damien himself.
    Unable to suppress a yawn I wondered if that’s why babies fell asleep so easily when rocked. A few more grunts than squirt, he was done. I slid of the table onto my feet, pulling my drawers up I stood out on the hard floorï and head out to the village centre to get read for the lynching.

You're my kind of villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Ok, so I went back and had a look at the gr stuff and I noticed something. We all assumed that the wolves swooped in when Vernon made his mistake and that's how they won. What if we overlooked the really obvious and they had a wolf in the no. 1 spot?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Just put my vote in for Ewan. I’ve been deliberating what to do for awhile but he didn’t really come back to defend himself.

Conor I don’t even know what a wagon is but if it’s what I think it is then surely I would have come up with a better excuse than not having a good read on anyone by not being here all day?

I was completely trasnparent yesterday about where I would be and why I didn’t take part in things but have been completely involved today

I don’t know anything about you to even tell if you genuinely believe that or you’re just trying to throw me under the bus

Whats your take on the gold rush situations?

And possibly 2

Unless I’ve gotten things horribly wrong Goldrush stuff has cleared you and Gertie and has prob narrowed down a wolf between Conor and ewan. That was my idea , it doesn’t clear me but it’s in my plus column. I’m as disappointed about your reading of me as I am of DDGs blunder.

• Advertisement

Love accusations like this with no evidence behind them :)

Come on Wendy, if you have something to say it with it.

Are your jimmies sufficiently rustled ?

Advertisement