Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - MUSHROOM KINGDOM

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Apologies mods and villagers, Winny Jr had her christening today and I was AWOL for longer than an anticipated.

Didn't realise there was a lynch tonight, I'll catch up in the morning when I've sobered up

So you read the OP but didn’t see that there was a lynch last nite?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Morning all

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Care to enlighten us as to why you didn’t vote Derry and Isla?

I’m off to bed. See you all in the morning :)

I was drinking a lot of whiskey last night and wasn't capable. Off island activities. I did mention earlier I wasn't gonna be around much.

My head hurts.

I’ve no sympathy for ya Derry. Get some berocca.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Apologies mods and villagers, Winny Jr had her christening today and I was AWOL for longer than an anticipated.

Didn't realise there was a lynch tonight, I'll catch up in the morning when I've sobered up

I’d be far more inclined to believe you if you’d just said you’d been preoccupied with the christening. There’s no excuse for not knowing about the lynch. It was clearly stated in the OP. Easy excuse to keep your head down on the first day though and not draw attention. Wolfie move imo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    So you read the OP but didn’t see that there was a lynch last nite?

Yeah, I was busy, these things happen, I've apologised.
    So I have a bit of news

I was assigned the role of Luigi, given three guesses to find Mario. I had as much time as I wanted to make my guesses but I did all three today, all unsuccessful.
    I spent a good while deliberating whether I’d reveal this but don’t see the downside. I won’t say who my three guesses were unless the village think I should. My thinking is that by eliminating four of us from the village that could be Mario I would narrow it down too much for the baddies?

I’ve no way to make you believe me but it is what it is

Sorry Mario

Not sure on the reveal really, why you wouldn't role the dice and wait is beyond me. 10% chance of Mario being hit in a lynch, a reveal if he was worried gives you a guaranteed room especially with a BG but you blew all 3 guesses, at least save one no?
    Doris WW wrote: »
    #ffa1

Derry: horrible posts and lots of reasons to be away

Riona: seems to be te helpful wolf role but feels off right now

Only one who is confirmed good so her picks warrant further investigation today
    Isla WW wrote: »
    It’s unlikely that they compete in an on-thread task though.

What makes you think this and what other way would there be a competition? You know more than you are letting on?

I've read over the thread, and only a few things hop out at me, Gertie voting for me seems a bit throw away too, third on her FFA and getting the vote was odd

Jake voted for me based on the Avatar which is fair enough but bizarrely, I didn't actually set the Avatar. My head hurts!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

I’d be far more inclined to believe you if you’d just said you’d been preoccupied with the christening. There’s no excuse for not knowing about the lynch. It was clearly stated in the OP. Easy excuse to keep your head down on the first day though and not draw attention. Wolfie move imo.

Missing a vote is an obvious way to keep the head down as opposed to a throw away vote? Yeah as a wolf the best way to avoid being noticed is not to vote!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Did Isla vote or not?
    Care to enlighten us as to why you didn’t vote Derry and Isla?

I’m off to bed. See you all in the morning :)
    Those numbers don’t add up. Two people didn’t vote, but doesn’t look like one was Isla. I’m too tired to work it out though.
    kitten_k wrote: »
    Lynch vote post updated - apologies

Just repeating this in case there’s confusion - I did vote.

Morning all. I voted Doris last night because I thought she was suspicious. I was proven wrong. Sorry Doris.

There’s not really much to go on though.

Please villagers, try and be around at 11 for the competition. We need to win it.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Please villagers, try and be around at 11 for the competition. We need to win it.

Look at Gerty acting all noble and good.

'Im a villager i swear' post

Isla WW wrote: »
    Just repeating this in case there’s confusion - I did vote.

Morning all. I voted Doris last night because I thought she was suspicious. I was proven wrong. Sorry Doris.

There’s not really much to go on though.

No seems confused, you seem determined to tell people you voted. Doesnt make you a villager though,so I dont care.

Ah here Jake, yesterday was way too quiet in here. What is actually wrong in trying to get our act together for the competition today?

Ah here Jake, yesterday was way too quiet in here. What is actually wrong in trying to get our act together for the competition today?

Nothing,

Youre post didnt read like that to me. It read like an attenpt to fake concern.

Prove me wrong

Deal

In the interest of fairness, though I suspect this doesn't show me in a good light. I would have voted to lynch Doris because she accused me of being wolf.

I'm just gonna read the thread again and then I'll do a IFA (what does that even mean??)

Derry WW wrote: »
    In the interest of fairness, though I suspect this doesn't show me in a good light. I would have voted to lynch Doris because she accused me of being wolf.

I'm just gonna read the thread again and then I'll do a IFA (what does that even mean??)

I appreciate this post.

Haha @ IFA :D

It’s FFA which stands for Free For All. You pick 3 players who you think are wolves with reasons. Everybody’s FFA are compiled and what should happen (it hardly ever does), is you then vote for one of the top 3 of the compiled list. Usually hope to have them in a couple of hours before lynch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Derry WW has been munched. They were
    g=Good

Well that was a waste of an explanation. RIP Derry

• Advertisement

Well Derry was at least honest, he didnt need to be in his final post hence why I liked it.

Nigel, you around?

Looks like Me and you Jake ;)

Well that’s us off to a great start. Feel bad for having Derry on my ffa yesterday now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Mod Announcement

Stay tuned for the Super Mario Kart Challenge

Starting at 11am

Well that’s us off to a great start. Feel bad for having Derry on my ffa yesterday now :(

There’s a serious whiff of wet fur coming from this ^^^ post.

My theory from last night was that Nigel, if ye is Luigi gambled on telling us Eva was not Mario.

I feel he might have bluffed about Eva to save her from Munch.

Again its a theory.

There’s a serious whiff of wet fur coming from this ^^^ post.

I assure you Gertrude I am no wolf. Just disappointed that my instincts are pretty rubbish.

Jake WW wrote: »
    My theory from last night was that Nigel, if ye is Luigi gambled on telling us Eva was not Mario.

I feel he might have bluffed about Eva to save her from Munch.

Again its a theory.

So are you saying then that you think Eva is Mario?

8 players - 4 good 3 bad. We have to lynch correctly tonight don’t we?

Nigel & Eva have to be who they say they are surely?

• Advertisement

But what about mind control? Thinking out loud here. Is it possible?

Advertisement