Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - MUSHROOM KINGDOM

Options
  • 09-03-2019 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭

Welcome to Mushroom Kingdom

Mushroom Kingdom is usually a pretty peaceful place; sure sometimes we have issues with giant demonic turtles, ghosts and the odd overgrown mutant plant, but what kingdom doesn’t have issues?!

1125Ymx.png

Luckily, we have a few local heroes who always seem to overcome any goons that come our way! Mario, his brother Luigi and companion Yoshi, not to mention Princess Peach always seem to work together to save the day and save our home.

679NMIJ.png

Lately we have seen some new bad faces appear in our home. They don’t look like the usual bad guys and have strange powers, abilities and backstories that seem…..foreign...to us. The local denizens of the Mushroom Kingdom seem to be being replaced by robot and cyborg versions of themselves! I sure hope Mario & Co can help us save the day!

0gp2qg3.png

Roles

Mario – Hero – Competes to harness the powers of super mushrooms to transform into Super Mario.
    Luigi – Sidekick – Mission to find Mario and join him
    Yoshi – BG – Can protect a player each night.
    Princess Peach – Power Changer – Will have a different ability each day.

Dr. Robotnik – Alpha wolf – Peaks as good once.
    Shadow – Chaos wolf – Competes to harness the powers of the super mushrooms to transform into Super Shadow.
    Fang the sniper – Wolf role blocker – Can Snipe at anyone on their island and block their power for 24 hours.

Mario Kart Challenge
    The Mario Kart Challenge will take place on Monday at 11am; all players will be eligible to take part. More details will be announced Monday morning.

Game Rules

1. When you die, you are out of the game unless we instruct you otherwise.
    2. When you are dead, please don’t post. Dead people can’t talk!
    3. We have 20 players so we encourage you all to get as involved as you can and contribute to the game. Try to get a vote in as a minimum each day. 2 missed votes may mean a player could be modkilled or replaced by a sub, depending on mod discretion. We will judge each missed vote on a case by case basis.
    4. No cheating. This is game that requires honesty and relies heavily on the players having integrity. So, as well as any other cheating, no PMing other players and no chatting about the game anywhere off thread while the game is going on.
    5. All players will receive PMs throughout the game, please no copying and pasting of PMS that we send you, nor will you be allowed copy and paste anything from any backroom you may or may not have. If you want to discuss the content of a PM with the village, please discuss it with the Mods first before discussing any PMs on thread.
    6. All questions can be sent directly to the Mods if you are unsure about anything. Kolido, Pter and Kitten K are the Mods for this game. Feel free to contact any of us any time. We will try answer you as soon as we can so be patient.
    7. Policy on Abuse: Boards has a no-abuse rule in place that is in effect in this forum as well. By all means, call people on dodgy behavior, point out if they are being silly or behaving strangely, be aggressive in your approach; but DO NOT abuse another player. If you feel another player has stepped over a line, the first step is to ask them to stop; if they do not, please PM a forum mod (Sullivlo/Pter) or use the report button on the post in question. Forum mods will investigate and action any issues at an appropriate time, keeping the game mods informed of any actions as needed.
    8. This is an Anon game. Every player will have a WW alias to play under and this will be PM'ed to you along with any in game role you have been given.
    9. No posting in your regular Boardsie account i.e. no posting as Beakerjoe, post as Joey WW. Slips will happen but they will also be punished so don’t slip. Do what Pter says, not what he does, essentially
    10. NO EDITING POSTS. You won’t be able to in an anon account. If you slip and post in your regular boardsie account, don’t delete or edit either. Log back into your anon account, quote the slipped post(s) and announce to the thread that you slipped and the posts should be attributed to your given anon account.
    12. No sharing your lynch passwords or COP accounts with anyone. All actions must be done by you and only you. Use the lynch password given to you. Incorrect passwords may invalidate your vote.
    13. Votes will be published after we announce the lynch, as quickly as possible!
    14. Have fun guys, we encourage fun poking, memes, gifs, videos and such and such.
    15. In the event of a tie lynch vote, the first vote cast between the two tied players will decide the lynch. I.e. Duffy WW and Joey WW get 4 votes each but Joey WW received the earliest vote, then Joey WW will be lynched.
    16. Munch will take place at 10am and Lynch at 9pm. The first game action will be the first lynch on Sunday at 9pm. THIS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

Win Conditions

For a village win (The goodies) they simply have to kill all the non-villagers in the game. When the last non-villager dies, the village wins the game.

For the baddies to win the game they have to ensure any other evil sides are dead and gain parity with the village.

ANY CHANGES WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS THEY ARE MADE.

Lynch Form: https://goo.gl/forms/wadbDcKnPYj6TviI3

Players:

Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Doris WW
    Eva WW
    Gertrude WW
    Isla WW
    Jake WW
    Nigel WW
    Riona WW
    Winifred WW

DO NOT POST ON THREAD UNTIL MODS GIVE THE GO AHEAD
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mark on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Let the game begin :D

boomz_start_game_btn_design3.gif

First!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Ah put your clothes on!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

hi everyone

First!!!!

Haha this has to be a record?

:D

• Advertisement

it appears that im the only saddo from this kingdom thats not out on a saturday night :(

apart from strawberry anyway who must be drunk

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

In a total steal from someone who's clearly played before, Vernon.

7 villagers and 3 baddies.

Means we're gonna have to be careful with the lynch from the very begining two mislynches and we dead.

I'm scared already.

it appears that im the only saddo from this kingdom thats not out on a saturday night :(

I'm here but I was posting in the other thread, to see if I could.

Vernon isnt here ???

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Don’t worry Gertrude, I have no life either!

Riona WW wrote: »
    Don’t worry Gertrude, I have no life either!

we can be miserable together then riona. i just realised what derry had done.

Derry is being confused is what Derry has done.

have you got whiskey in your coacoa or what?

Since there’s only the 3 of us here, anyone want to claim a role?

sausage roll would be nice right now

Wolves are partial to sausage rolls I believe

have you got whiskey in your coacoa or what?

Like an over excited child

only raw sausage rolls. I like mine cooked

why is the game split up?

• Advertisement

seeing as it’s so quiet in here i am just going to pop over to the ladies lounge and read all about free condoms

brb

seeing as it’s so quiet in here i am just going to pop over to the ladies lounge and read all about free condoms

brb

You know I was scratching my head at that post too.

I'm off to bed though. I won't be around much tomorrow, possibly not for the lynch either. But I'm so village.

why is the game split up?

I was wondering about that myself.

i know we cant post there but should we be reading it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Sausage Rolls and Condoms WTF :p

mario_and_sonic_in_the_mushroom_kingdom_wallpaper_by_zerothehedgehog1995-d88hznk.png

i know we cant post there but should we be reading it?

I'm fairly sure in this world you won't need condoms, free or otherwise. So no need to read 🀣🀣😂

Eva WW wrote: »
    Sausage Rolls and Condoms WTF :p

mario_and_sonic_in_the_mushroom_kingdom_wallpaper_by_zerothehedgehog1995-d88hznk.png

what more could a derty gerty need on a saturday night ?

lol i meant the other ww game, sonic world!

lol i meant the other ww game, sonic world!

I don't think they'll need condoms either, get heated in their already.

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    I don't think they'll need condoms either, get heated in their already.

There. The shame

Advertisement