Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - MUSHROOM KINGDOM

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    It was not my intention to throw any shade on Doris

Sorry guys I’m on a tractor today so I’ll be able to read but any posts will be short

Although there’s not a massive amount of action here

And yet, remarkably, that’s exactly what you did!

Without anyone putting a gun to your head...

And then make your excuses to not really be heavily involved....

So 100% shade, with added plausible deniability

Innit?

Doris being called out in Sonic

It was not my intention to throw any shade on Doris

Sorry guys I’m on a tractor today so I’ll be able to read but any posts will be short

Although there’s not a massive amount of action here

nige, just to be clear, I’d like some answers on this from you.. you blatantly cast shade and then what, half an hour later, with no other posts or discussion ensuing, try to distance yourself from that. Feels very like someone told you to wind it on a bit in a backroom, so what gives?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Read the other thread, it was stated I was throwing shade on you, I couldn’t post there so I clarified it here. Nothing more, nothing less. If you’d like to read more into it work away

But nice aggressive attack as the best form of defence

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Hi all, just getting on now

Confusing my ass. Derry ya big mangy wolf!!
    Ah here!

Yeah, probably also because we have an baddie who is unpeekable once without anyone to actually peek them.

I assume the Princess might get seer powers, but powers change every day?

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    I assume the Princess might get seer powers, but powers change every day?
    Alo there is a seer, so we should have at least one peek today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Where are you getting that there’s a seer?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Players should only concern themselves with their own Kingdom. Posting from or discussion of Sonic World is not allowed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Where are you getting that there’s a seer?
    I reckon at some stage one of the roles that Peach has will be a seer.

Also Amy Rose (Somic Island) is a seer.

Role claim?

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    I reckon at some stage one of the roles that Peach has will be a seer.

Also Amy Rose (Somic Island) is a seer.

I agree Peach will most likely get seer abilities at some stage, but there is no actual seer role on this island, or am I missing something?

So I have a bit of news

I was assigned the role of Luigi, given three guesses to find Mario. I had as much time as I wanted to make my guesses but I did all three today, all unsuccessful.
    I spent a good while deliberating whether I’d reveal this but don’t see the downside. I won’t say who my three guesses were unless the village think I should. My thinking is that by eliminating four of us from the village that could be Mario I would narrow it down too much for the baddies?

I’ve no way to make you believe me but it is what it is

Sorry Mario

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Role claim already. The game is now on!!

Don’t say who you checked. There’s a small enough amount of us as it is. But what if you’re a baddie? Are you trying to call out luigi before he finds Mario?

We all need to be posting now as lynch is in less than 4 hours.

#FFA1

Jake
    Eva
    Winifred

Come out come out wherever you are

So I have a bit of news

I was assigned the role of Luigi, given three guesses to find Mario. I had as much time as I wanted to make my guesses but I did all three today, all unsuccessful.
    I spent a good while deliberating whether I’d reveal this but don’t see the downside. I won’t say who my three guesses were unless the village think I should. My thinking is that by eliminating four of us from the village that could be Mario I would narrow it down too much for the baddies?

Sorry Mario
    So nobody got to say “itsa me mar-io”. That makes me sad.

Role claim already. The game is now on!!

Don’t say who you checked. There’s a small enough amount of us as it is. But what if you’re a baddie? Are you trying to call out luigi before he finds Mario?

We all need to be posting now as lynch is in less than 4 hours.

True, I could be but if that was the case I’d be red flagging myself to Mario and the real Luigi

So I’m not a baddie just a poor goodie

#FFA1

- Conor: helpful post. Too helpful? Trying too hard? https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=109637215&postcount=56
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Sonic – Hero – Competes to harness the powers of the chaos emeralds to transform into Super Sonic.
    Tails – Sidekick – Mission to find sonic and join him
    Amy Rose – Seer – Can peak one player each night
    Knuckles – Vigilante – Can shoot a player once per cycle, but bullets don’t last forever!
    Mario – Hero – Competes to harness the powers of super mushrooms to transform into Super Mario.
    Luigi – Sidekick – Mission to find Mario and join him
    Yoshi – BG – Can protect a player each night.
    Princess Peach – Power Changer – Will have a different ability each day.

Dr. Robotnik – Alpha wolf – Peaks as good once.
    Shadow – Chaos wolf – Competes to harness the powers of the super mushrooms to transform into Super Shadow.
    Fang the sniper – Wolf role blocker – Can Snipe at anyone on their island and block their power for 24 hours.

Bowser – Alpha wolf – Peaks as good once.
    Wario – Chaos wolf – Competes to harness the powers of the Chaos Emeralds to transform into Super Wario.
    Waluigi – Wolf Shaman

That's the other islands roles and wolves, so Super Sonic/Evil Sonic, Super Mario/Evil Mario, two Alphas, role blocker and a shaman, the shaman was the guy with the idols right? Doesn't look like we've an SK

Iirc we left the isle of Tacos and whatever the other island was on Tuesday morning in the Jurassic Park game, so maybe just one lynch in the split parties again?

- Nigel: Why tell us he didn’t find Mario? Is that timeline even feasible? Risky move to try find Mario without many on-thread posts... suspicious.
    So I have a bit of news

Sorry Mario

- Doris: Mentions tasks in this post, but no mention of tasks in OP: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=109638276&postcount=60
    Seems about right. It’s quite wolf heavy so getting some of them early will be important.

It’s also not clear how good and bad rps compete so there might be tasks associated with this

So I have a bit of news

Sorry Mario

What does this mean for the game now? Is it likely Luigi will be given another shot at finding Mario? Or are we just f****d now?

True, I could be but if that was the case I’d be red flagging myself to Mario and the real Luigi

So I’m not a baddie just a poor goodie

My head was thinking the real Luigi (if it’s not you) comes out to counterclaim and gets munched in morning. We get told role on death so lynch you later. But the sacrifice is worth it to wolves as they have blocked the chance of a shared backroom between two good roled players.

Riona WW wrote: »
    What does this mean for the game now? Is it likely Luigi will be given another shot at finding Mario? Or are we just f****d now?

If Nigel is Luigi then the opportunity for a shared room with Mario is now gone. That’s my take anyway.

• Advertisement

#FFA1

1. Conor
    2. Jake
    Both for the same reason. It was pointed out on thread earlier that neither had commented yet and within an hour they both commented one after the other. I found it suspicious
    3. Derry
    Just seems more wolfie than any of the others so far. Putting out wrong information as fact with the seer for example.

Post count so far

Gertrude WW 26
    Riona WW 12
    Derry WW 12
    Nigel WW 8
    Doris WW 7
    Isla WW 5
    Eva WW 2
    Winifred WW 2
    Conor WW 2
    Strawberry Milkshake 1
    Jake WW 1

Isla WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

- Conor: helpful post. Too helpful? Trying too hard? https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=109637215&postcount=56

- Nigel: Why tell us he didn’t find Mario? Is that timeline even feasible? Risky move to try find Mario without many on-thread posts... suspicious.

- Doris: Mentions tasks in this post, but no mention of tasks in OP: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=109638276&postcount=60

Note that two roles compete, presumably against each other...

Mario – Hero – Competes to harness the powers of super mushrooms to transform into Super Mario.
    Luigi – Sidekick – Mission to find Mario and join him
    Yoshi – BG – Can protect a player each night.
    Princess Peach – Power Changer – Will have a different ability each day.

Dr. Robotnik – Alpha wolf – Peaks as good once.
    Shadow – Chaos wolf – Competes to harness the powers of the super mushrooms to transform into Super Shadow.
    Fang the sniper – Wolf role blocker – Can Snipe at anyone on their island and block their power for 24 hours.

If Nigel is Luigi then the opportunity for a shared room with Mario is now gone. That’s my take anyway.

That’s my take on it, I had three shots, that’s my only chance gone

@Isla my thinking was to have all three guesses by 9pm, before anyone was dead. I only had some much to go on, plus nobody is likely to out themselves as Mario, I had a one in three shot

I wish everyone was on thread interacting as the first lynch is always a shot in the dark but with such low numbers, I’m fearful.

I wish everyone was on thread interacting as the first lynch is always a shot in the dark but with such low numbers, I’m fearful.

It’s really making things difficult. Everyone has been on to post at least once I think, so there’s no excuse for not knowing there’s a lynch tonight.

#ffa1

Derry: horrible posts and lots of reasons to be away

Riona: seems to be te helpful wolf role but feels off right now

Im gonna go have some dinner. There’s going to be sooooooo many posts to catch up on while I’m away!

Just over 2 hours till lynch! If there’s newbies reading and not posting as they don’t know what to do. Just say something, write down what feels off about another player however small it might be. Get involved even if it’s to say you don’t know what you’re doing.

• Advertisement

#FFA1

Doris - throws shade on Derry but then loses it when I bring up a reference from the other island, accusing me of the exact thing she did, throwing shade and then heading off

Jake - one post, not good enough, wolfie, could use the excuse tomorrow that there’s not normally a lynch nite one, i didn’t know

Conor - two posts, one absolute fluff that looks like its help but is actually just stating the roles

Advertisement