Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - MUSHROOM KINGDOM

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Well Derry was at least honest, he didnt need to be in his final post hence why I liked it.

Nigel, you around?

Itsa Luigi

My Luigi cart has broken down, it’s taking up my morning but I’ll be here for 11

I’m not sure what Derry did to be munched, I’ll have a look back at his posts to see if they’ll tell us anything

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

8 players - 4 good 3 bad. We have to lynch correctly tonight don’t we?

Nigel & Eva have to be who they say they are surely?

I believe Nigel, not convinced on Eva yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Nigel says he’s Luigi
    Eva says she’s Mario
    Nigel says Eva can’t be Mario

Anything else?

Nigel says he’s Luigi
    Eva says she’s Mario
    Nigel says Eva can’t be Mario

Anything else?

Risky strategy for Nigel to say Eva’s not Mario if she is. He’d be better off saying nothing.

Actually, shouldn’t Eva have been munched if the wolves thought she was Mario?

• Advertisement

And why didn’t the wolves target Eva?

Snap

My instincts so far have sucked but surely Eva has to be considered for tonight’s lynch? See if anyone jumps in to try and save her?

Gonna do some work for 25 mins. I’ll be back at 11

Jake, I like your theory and I respect that you didn’t post it until after the munch but it’s not true

Eva was just acting weird, either through mind control, a task or just being weird to get out of a lynch

If there’s no good explanation today then IMO she has to go

• Advertisement

I’m back.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Puts Eva right to the top of my suspects, Eva, anything to say?

Nigel why is Eva voting Doris what puts her on top of your suspect list? If you are Luigi as you claim, you lock know she's lying about claiming Mario?

Why is the vote such a big deal when you know she's lying?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Nigel why is Eva voting Doris what puts her on top of your suspect list? If you are Luigi as you claim, you lock know she's lying about claiming Mario?

Why is the vote such a big deal when you know she's lying?

Probably cause I can’t explain her random postings

Probably cause I can’t explain her random postings

Probably cause? Keep the cards close to your chest anyways

I'm inclined to believe Eva over Nigel based off her first two posts being pictures of Mario, pretty strong hint there, coupled with Nidge not finding this as odd as her voting for someone

Probably cause? Keep the cards close to your chest anyways

I'm inclined to believe Eva over Nigel based off her first two posts being pictures of Mario, pretty strong hint there, coupled with Nidge not finding this as odd as her voting for someone

So why would I come out as Luigi? There’s relatively small upside if I was a wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

475165.jpg

Mario Kart Challenge - Mushroom Kingdom

- Each player to pick a winner from the race lineup, Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Yoshi, Bowser, Donkey Kong Jr., Koopa Troopa and Toad
    - A mod will play one race (5 Laps) with Mario
    - Players will PM a Mod (Kolido) with their race winner, if more than one player picks the correct winner, the player who PM'd earliest will be declared the winner. If no one picks the race winner, who picks the character who finishes highest in the race will win.
    - Winner will receive prize to use in the game.

What you need to do, PM me who you think will win the race. You have until 11:30

And why would Mario come out as Mario? It makes zero sense?

I know for a fact that she’s not but imagine I hadn’t asked about her, why would she out herself? Without any pressure? It makes no sense at all. And if she is Mario why didn’t the wolves munch her? Surely it would be worth their while to try?

So why would I come out as Luigi? There’s relatively small upside if I was a wolf

That's what's most confusing to me, I thought similarly to Derry that you might have been bluffing, and I'm not getting much of a bang of wolf off you so I'll probably end up sitting on this today

Kolido wrote: »
    475165.jpg

Mario Kart Challenge - Mushroom Kingdom

- Each player to pick a winner from the race lineup, Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Yoshi, Bowser, Donkey Kong Jr., Koopa Troopa and Toad
    - A mod will play one race (5 Laps) with Mario
    - Players will PM a Mod (xxx) with their race winner, if more than one player picks the correct winner, the player who PM'd earliest will be declared the winner. If no one picks the race winner, who picks the character who finishes highest in the race will win.
    - Winner will receive prize to use in the game.

What you need to do, PM me who you think will win the race. You have until 11:30

You lot get to spend the morning playing Mario Kart? Not fair :(

And why would Mario come out as Mario? It makes zero sense?

I know for a fact that she’s not but imagine I hadn’t asked about her, why would she out herself? Without any pressure? It makes no sense at all. And if she is Mario why didn’t the wolves munch her? Surely it would be worth their while to try?

Well she may not believe you, I dunno if she commented on it but I didn't see any

What is it about her vote that puts her top of your charts though

• Advertisement

Well she may not believe you, I dunno if she commented on it but I didn't see any

What is it about her vote that puts her top of your charts though

But Nigel says he asked about Eva is his hunt for Mario. If he picked correctly, he’d be in a room with her now.

But Nigel says he asked about Eva is his hunt for Mario. If he picked correctly, he’d be in a room with her now.

I want to make a dirty comment here

Go on, Nige :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Good Morning

Eva WW wrote: »
    Good Morning

More shroom tea, Eva?

Go on, Nige :D

Until you start calling me Luigi there’ll be no dirty comments for you!

I know yeah, but Eva's first two posts are pictures of Mario, generally you see that stuff from wolves or roled villagers, Nidge 100% knows Eva is lying but its not until she votes Doris that she goes top of his list. No mention of Isla, I was his lynch vote and he thinks nothing of me voting Doris, so why is Eva, who is already established by Nidge to be a liar, the only one who's vote stands out?

IMO options are
    Both good, Nidge lying in a good way
    Nidge bad, lying in a bad way
    Eva bad, Nidge telling truthies
    Both bad

With 1 and 2 being the most likely to me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

More shroom tea, Eva?

Maybe I should lay off

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    So are you saying then that you think Eva is Mario?

No im saying its a theory. Its possible. Not sure what I think.

• Advertisement

I know yeah, but Eva's first two posts are pictures of Mario, generally you see that stuff from wolves or roled villagers, Nidge 100% knows Eva is lying but its not until she votes Doris that she goes top of his list. No mention of Isla, I was his lynch vote and he thinks nothing of me voting Doris, so why is Eva, who is already established by Nidge to be a liar, the only one who's vote stands out?

IMO options are
    Both good, Nidge lying in a good way
    Nidge bad, lying in a bad way
    Eva bad, Nidge telling truthies
    Both bad

With 1 and 2 being the most likely to me

There was an argument about whether she was being controlled by someone else. I had my vote on her and moved off on that basis

Advertisement