Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Green&Red wrote: »
    You’ll need a backup and I’d start with Molly or Crossroads

He has two names in the post you quoted.

Or do you know that y0ss is also immune from evictions?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Does your prize say that the eviction will be transferred to someone else or that you just can't be evicted? Because if you can't be evicted I reckon then that it's likely that if an attempt is made to evict you then there'll be no eviction tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Barney92 wrote: »
    Does your prize say that the eviction will be transferred to someone else or that you just can't be evicted? Because if you can't be evicted I reckon then that it's likely that if an attempt is made to evict you then there'll be no eviction tonight.

Or maybe the CL will get to chose again - the 'backup' that G&R refers to.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Why those two?

• Advertisement

crosstownk wrote: »
    Or maybe the CL will get to chose again - the 'backup' that G&R refers to.

That's what I meant by transferred. I wasn't quite clear I suppose.

Interesting developments, Ive voted barney CL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

Only works when I’m chosen AFAIK

So... about this... did you find anything odd in mine and duffers interactions today?

Cause I know you’re likely telling the truth here on this bit, but that means you know there was likely a Bit more to my prize. Suffer I think gets that too but I hadn’t gotten around to answering him yet..

Now a villager would call that out. A baddie however....

sKeith wrote: »
    In your mind, what are the odds out of 100, 100 being dead certain and 0 being pfft, are you joking, that:

all three of

barney + whip + g&r

are Good.

Wasn’t for me I realize but I’d put this somewhere near zero.

I’m in two minds on putting something out there I’d picked up on. It might be very minor or it might out a key villager, or indeed it might ping a wolf, not really sure. What do people think?

quickbeam wrote: »
    G&R - what is your role? Since you're in imminent danger of eviction, if you've a role it's probably the time to tell us?

On that, why did you wait till now to reveal your prize details since it seems minor enough?

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    On that, why did you wait till now to reveal your prize details since it seems minor enough?

Sorry that was for g&r

Wasn’t for me I realize but I’d put this somewhere near zero.

I’m in two minds on putting something out there I’d picked up on. It might be very minor or it might out a key villager, or indeed it might ping a wolf, not really sure. What do people think?

Send me a private letter that I can't quote but can give the general gist of it :)

I reckon go for it, unless you are leaning on the side of it outing a key villager.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Camp Leader Announcement.

Congratluations to Barney, who has won today's Camp Leader election.

Barney, you now have not one but TWO responsibilities for the evening.

Your most pressing will be to choose which celebrity is evicted from the camp. Please do so between 8:30 and 9pm by posting "#Evict_____", with the player of your choice named.

Please also now nominate one camp mate to be awarded a prize! To do so, please post "#Award____" with the player of your choice named.

NO, you cannot choose yourself for the prize

(Votes to follow)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Votes
    Barney (11) – Quickbeam, LoughC, Molly, Green&Red, Tritium, Whiplashy, Crosstown, Mam, Mick, Kitten, Barney
    Keith (1) – Keith
    Tritium (1) – Y0ss

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Right choice considering what we learned today.

FFA #2

1) Green&Red - even ignoring the whole peek thing his posts scream of a wolf trying to help/trying to lure.

2) Yoss - follwin on from my FFA yesterday. Hasn’t done enough to convince me he’s not a baddie. His posts this morning were all fluff.

3) Crosstown - Again same as G&R. Posts seem helpful but not providing much for us to go on.

Green&Red voting for their own lynching?

Do you have no survival instincts at all?

Have you thrown in the towel?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

So... about this... did you find anything odd in mine and duffers interactions today?

Cause I know you’re likely telling the truth here on this bit, but that means you know there was likely a Bit more to my prize. Suffer I think gets that too but I hadn’t gotten around to answering him yet..

Now a villager would call that out. A baddie however....
    I didn’t notice anything, should I have?

You got ur prize from Duffer whether mine came from winning the bush tucker direct, could that account for the difference?

I didn’t notice anything, should I have?

You got ur prize from Duffer whether mine came from winning the bush tucker direct, could that account for the difference?

Well I told everyone I couldn’t be evicted tonight as my prize

You say you got a prize that prevents one eviction attempt on you

You didn’t think the difference was odd? Duffer asked the question was it only covering tonight. I’m really wondering why you didn’t pick up on it

A game long immunity seems very far fetched also wouldn't sit in with the show

Barney92 wrote: »

Rereading it I may now think it may just have been last nites.

I’m presuming lll be evicted, it would be fairly stupid not to. Barney, I’d be fairly certain you don’t think it’s me but even if you didn’t evict me tonite I’d be guaranteed tomorrow evening
    Have a look at the list of people I posted this afternoon, I must have some of them right to be chosen like that

• Advertisement

Well I told everyone I couldn’t be evicted tonight as my prize

You say you got a prize that prevents one eviction attempt on you

You didn’t think the difference was odd? Duffer asked the question was it only covering tonight. I’m really wondering why you didn’t pick up on it
    Well I genuinely didn’t notice and now I’ve reread mine you’re probably right, it was just last nite

My #ffa2

G&R: need to remove him to resolve the lettergate question I’m afraid. I suspect he may be immune from first eviction attempt but unless we have a vig in play we’re going to have to deal with that at some point anyway. Trying to remove him is the max information lynch either way.

Crosstown: still just not being consistent enough for my liking.

Loughc: sticking to my reasons from yesterday. Basically I haven’t seen enough to change that opinion

But for me it has to be a G&R eviction attempt at this point

So,
    D1 BT G&R,
    D1 midday barney, uses to invite SM to room.
    D1 lynch duff -> trit
    d2 BT whiplash

is that all the prizes accounted for?

At the time I thought it was for the first time I was nominated to be lynched, I saw no benefit for the village in me putting that out there.

Obviously if I’d realised it was just the nite I would have

So,
    D1 BT G&R,
    D1 lynch duff -> trit
    d2 BT whiplash

there is another today and one more to be given by barney as of yet

Rereading it I may now think it may just have been last nites.

I’m presuming lll be evicted, it would be fairly stupid not to. Barney, I’d be fairly certain you don’t think it’s me but even if you didn’t evict me tonite I’d be guaranteed tomorrow evening
    Have a look at the list of people I posted this afternoon, I must have some of them right to be chosen like that
    A game long immunity seems very far fetched also wouldn't sit in with the show

A game long immunity is fine

I’m not explaining myself well here so I’ll try again

My prize was the next eviction attempt on me doesn’t work. It’s not ambiguous. If G&R won a prize I’d expect it to be the exact same.

To my mind G&R wants to draw the eviction but I’m not seeing why

Thanks MJ.

D1 BT G&R,
    D1 lynch duff -> trit
    d2 BT whiplash
    d2 midday ??
    d2 lynch barney -> ?

todays midday prize is still unknown.

My prize was the next eviction attempt on me doesn’t work. It’s not ambiguous. If G&R won a prize I’d expect it to be the exact same.

Its understandable that you can't quote exactly, so which of these is more applicable to the prize.

A) d2 lynch has no effect on you.

B) you need to be lynched twice

Its understandable that you can't quote exactly, so which of these is more applicable to the prize.

A) d2 lynch has no effect on you.

B) you need to be lynched twice

I’ll have a B bob!

No other way I can read it

• Advertisement

Well I’m realistic. The villages would be idiots not to evict me tonite. Someone has said I’m a wolf, on the balance of probability, and it’s marginal 51/49, but I’m still slightly more likely to be a wolf.

I would love for people to look at my backing up Barney from the get go this morning and say well that doesn’t really fit with a wolf behaviour. But they’re not going to. Someone wrote a letter and as others have said that’ll be hanging over me.

If I have immunity tonite I think we should be looking at Crossroads who I’ve never trusted

Of Molly, who was exceptionally aggressive towards getting me out once that letter came through. I said earlier I was leaning towards her and her behaviour since stinks. RB her posts, a villager would not be so gung-ho

Advertisement