Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I would be very wary if anyone saying to lynch me straight off, if I’m a villager this will tell you nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

crosstownk wrote: »
    OK. Well then I see why you don't buy it.
    So there is no way of being sure if the you have been given the true result of the peek?
    OK. So it's not worth the paper it's written on :D

Why ignore something a development so significant? Unless you see a need to protect Green & Red?

Umm, I’m really struggling with the evolution of your thought processes this afternoon cross could you help me out?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Green&Red wrote: »
    I would be very wary if anyone saying to lynch me straight off, if I’m a villager this will tell you nothing

Are you a villager?

Only works when I’m chosen AFAIK

tritium wrote: »
    Are you a villager?

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

tritium wrote: »
    Umm, I’m really struggling with the evolution of your thought processes this afternoon cross could you help me out?

The first three quotes are simply determining if the contents can be taken as true.

Aside from that, true or not, the letter is a significant development.

Separate the fact that a letter was written by a player then handed to another from whether or not the contents are true.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Does this mean that the first time you are chosen for eviction it won't work?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I know Barney is good so therefore he has no reason to lie about the letter. Unfortunately for Green&Red there’s only one way for us to be sure so here goes

#FFA2
    Mam for the same reasons as yesterday
    Kitten for sitting back in the background and low post count
    Green&Red because I know Barney is good which gives a little credibility to the letter even if we can’t vouch for the sender

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Nope, doesn't fly with me. Trit has got immunity from tonight's lynch. That was his prize in the BT trial today (I think). So no way would you be given complete immunity for the entire game (or until you're evicted the first time).

The only way to resolve this is by you dying. Soznotsoz. I know it's ****ty. It's happened to me before. But this is just how it has to be.

And that's me off for the night folks. Godspeed. Good luck to the new CL. Choose wisely.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Does this mean that the first time you are chosen for eviction it won't work?

Yes, I think so.
    So in fact ye should evict me and have a back up plan for someone else

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

So I’m not a wolf, you guys will believe me right?

Firstly I think you can assume Barney and I are not working together, I’ve been very vocal about believing him and he’s just told people I’m a wolf (although I get the sense he doesn’t believe that)

By the same logic I’m inclined to believe Whippy.

So if I’m believed then that means the three of us would make a very strong voting group, although I’d expect one or two of them to be gone in the morning.

There’s really no reason to believe or not believe me to be a wolf, from yer view it’s the toss of a coin. Both theories that the seer got to send a letter or that the wolves got a counter prize to Whippy hold water. Both leave me in the same position that I’m at best a 50/50 best and if I was a villager I’d probably vote to get rid of me “just in case”
    r

Can you explain that one to me, cross said something about it but it got lost in translation, but it seems you understand it perfectly?

sKeith wrote: »
    Can you explain that one to me, cross said something about it but it got lost in translation, but it seems you understand it perfectly?

I don’t understand it.

For my POV the wolves were allowed write a letter to Barney telling them I was a wolf. I don’t know why they were allowed do that because it’s completely untrue

MollyB will be getting one of my votes, it’s exceptionaly aggressive how she’s come after me

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

MOD NOTE

There are to be no claims that anything is directly quoted or copied from a PM or backroom, as per the rules at the start of the thread.

Anything presented as being a direct copy paste from the mods breaks this rule.

Thanks.

MollyB will be getting one of my votes, it’s exceptionaly aggressive how she’s come after me
    How many votes do you have?

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Nope, doesn't fly with me. Trit has got immunity from tonight's lynch. That was his prize in the BT trial today (I think). So no way would you be given complete immunity for the entire game (or until you're evicted the first time).

The only way to resolve this is by you dying. Soznotsoz. I know it's ****ty. It's happened to me before. But this is just how it has to be.

And that's me off for the night folks. Godspeed. Good luck to the new CL. Choose wisely.

I tend to agree with Molly. I think it needs to be resolved and sooner rather than later so tonight is probably best.

How many votes do you have?

Three in the FFA

I tend to agree with Molly. I think it needs to be resolved and sooner rather than later so tonight is probably best.

In your mind, what are the odds out of 100, 100 being dead certain and 0 being pfft, are you joking, that:

all three of

barney + whip + g&r

are Good.

Three in the FFA

ah, i was thinking you voting her for CL. haha..

Look my reading of my prize is that it’s available at any time. So kill me off first and if I’m wrong you’ll see I’m an NRV.
    If I’m right I’d like Molly or Crossroad to be my replacement

• Advertisement

I've some RL stuff this evening so might not get back after 1730

I've voted Barney for CL

My #FFA2 is

1. Green&Red. It'll help clarify things, I hope.

I don't really have a solid reason for the rest but Mick is a distand 2nd as he's fierce quiet and that bothers me - hardly a valid reason.

I've rolled back somewhat on sKeith - he seems a little more villagery today.

In your mind, what are the odds out of 100, 100 being dead certain and 0 being pfft, are you joking, that:

all three of

barney + whip + g&r

are Good.

I'm reluctant to put a number on it but 'somewhat unlikely' is what I'm considering at the moment.

I'm off line for an hour or so, try and not decide that I'm a wolf while I'm gone!

Barney, what do you think?
    Who is on your FFA?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I'm going to evict Green&Red or Yoss if elected by the way. Probably Green&Red to start resolving this letter thing.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I've caught up. I've had a sh!tty day and am being seen by Dr. Wine. I might not make much sense between now and lynch, if I even manage to stay awake that long. My vote for Barney for CL has been in since this afternoon.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

G&R - what is your role? Since you're in imminent danger of eviction, if you've a role it's probably the time to tell us?

Just to give an alternate choice, tonight i'll be mainly evicting Loughc.

If thats agreeable, vote me.

quickbeam wrote: »
    G&R - what is your role? Since you're in imminent danger of eviction, if you've a role it's probably the time to tell us?

NRV

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    I'm going to evict Green&Red or Yoss if elected by the way. Probably Green&Red to start resolving this letter thing.

You’ll need a backup and I’d start with Molly or Crossroads

Advertisement