Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Yeah Barney for CL gets my vote too, no reason not to believe he's been cleared as good for now.

I'm still suspicious to the timing of Strawberry's death, but that might have been bad timing for Barney.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I have a list as long as ur arm at the moment. For what its worth

Quickbeam- 50/50, wouldn't be surprised either way
    Kitten_K - has gone to ground making me suspicious
    MicksJaguar - very dubious, have seen nothing to make me think hes not a baddie
    duffman13 - leaning towards good
    tritium - can't get a read, leaning towards good
    Mollyb60 - can't get a read, leaning towards bad
    LoughC - clever player
    y0ssar1an22 - has been pulling themselves back from baddie status through the day
    Barney92 - good, I've no doubts
    Whiplashy - good - would put myself at 75% certain
    Mam of 4 - no interaction so stays in the baddie pile on the basis of the lurking yesterday, reading but adding nothing, will make my top three
    crosstownk - very, very suspicious, have been since the start
    SKeith - leaning, more than leaning, pretty sure hes good, otherwise its been an awesome show and we should all be taking notes

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

sKeith wrote: »
    lets see how you felt yesterday to compare.

player||||
    Whiplashy |fixxxer |Mam of 4| |443
    Green&Red |crosstownk |Mam of 4 |MicksJaguar |449

and barney failed to ffa yesterday

Probably stick where I am.

I do think its unfair to be calling out us three for FFA, I think we probably have critical mass on Barney being CL, everyone should be sticking up some idea for the lynching

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

At the moment Mam is top of my list. I know she posted this morning saying she wouldn’t be around today, but after a day of lurking yesterday it’s all just too suspicious. What she has posted has been absolute fluff.

Also to be honest sKeith I keep flip flopping on you. At the moment I’m leaning towards good but you were the first person I became suspicious of and I just can’t seem to fully shake it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads and lasses, please make sure when you're voting for camp leader, you use your boards.ie username. Not your real name (A.D., I'm looking at you.). ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    So TLDR: my picks for wolf/Sk would be QB, Barney, whiplash, G&R, Crosstown. But I don't think there's that many evils left so I'm clearly wrong. Lol. Maybe 3 wolves left and 1 SK.

Ok leaving Barney out of the list from this morning (trying to keep him wolfy in my head is getting too complicated so for now I'll go with occams razor and assume he's good) my FFA#2 is Whippy, G&R and Crosstown. For reasons outlined in my read list from this morning.

Vote for CL will possibly be for Barney. If only to see what he does with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lads and lasses, please make sure when you're voting for camp leader, you use your boards.ie username. Not your real name (A.D., I'm looking at you.). ;)

Also stop being lazy and put in your full username and password MJ.

Whoever AD is they just made the same mistake again and didnt use their boards.ie username.

Thanks AD :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I thought I'd have a nice old game as an NRV - maybe try find a baddy or two, but at least none of the pressure of having a role. Then day one I got a backroom for a day with someone, perhaps due to someone giving me a prize and now someone else has given me something. Not quite a prize but a letter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Green&Red wrote: »
    Probably stick where I am.

I do think its unfair to be calling out us three for FFA, I think we probably have critical mass on Barney being CL, everyone should be sticking up some idea for the lynching

I don't want your FFA's , i want to know who'd you'll kill atm.

Why do you think that is unfair.

You can ask anything of anybody.

You have the right to tell me to bugger off if you want.

It being fair or unfair don't come into it.

I just felt that the conversation between you three felt staged, so asked for some input for all three of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Ok, so I think, (still working this out a bit) we’re at the point where we need to let stuff self resolve a bit.

If Barney is peeked good and whiplash is good then Barney as cL makes an amount of sense. If Barney is bad then whip is bad, but we need some stuff to play out to answer that. Either way it seems that Barney is the safest bet for cL at the moment.

Just to note, the CL role is going to get tricky real soon. As villagers get offed the odds on a baddie getting it go up. We don’t at this point know what power roles the village has so we need to keep coordinating the CL role really tightly, including the ffa process

Barney92 wrote: »
    I thought I'd have a nice old game as an NRV - maybe try find a baddy or two, but at least none of the pressure of having a role. Then day one I got a backroom for a day with someone, perhaps due to someone giving me a prize and now someone else has given me something. Not quite a prize but a letter.

Ok so what are your thoughts Barney, is there something you can share or better to stay quiet?

I don't want your FFA's , i want to know who'd you'll kill atm.

Why do you think that is unfair.

You can ask anything of anybody.

You have the right to tell me to bugger off if you want.

It being fair or unfair don't come into it.

I just felt that the conversation between you three felt staged, so asked for some input for all three of you.

If you think that was staged then you're going to love the contents of my letter. Apparently Green&Red ain't quite got the village's best interests at heart.

Now that's according to the letter I received. I'm not sure I buy the letter yet to be honest, I'm still mulling that over.

If you think that was staged then you're going to love the contents of my letter. Apparently Green&Red ain't quite got the village's best interests at heart.

Now that's according to the letter I received. I'm not sure I buy the letter yet to be honest, I'm still mulling that over.

Are you allowed tell us exactly what the letter says?

tritium wrote: »
    Are you allowed tell us exactly what the letter says?

Sadly not. The letter says that Green&Red is bad, but I can't quote it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Is there any indication if the letter was written by a mod or if it was written by a player...?

The letter reads as if it was written by a player, rather than a mod. I'd be fairly confident I was sent a letter written by someone (or some people) in the game, rather than the mods.

Any info as to how the author knows this?

Also @green & red, care to comment on this turn of events

The letter reads as if it was written by a player, rather than a mod. I'd be fairly confident I was sent a letter written by someone (or some people) in the game, rather than the mods.

OK. Well then I see why you don't buy it.

• Advertisement

How could anybody have that info and be able to write it in a letter and send to someone else?

So, the seer wins a prize of sending a letter?

Or the wolves won a letter, and are bull****ting and G&R is wine.

How could anybody have that info and be able to write it in a letter and send to someone else?

So, the seer wins a prize of sending a letter?

Or the wolves won a letter, and are bull****ting and G&R is wine.

Or - for balance - the village get a peek then the wolves get a peek......

tritium wrote: »
    Any info as to how the author knows this?

Also @green & red, care to comment on this turn of events

It is claimed that they were peeked and that the result of that was they were bad.

It is also claimed that someone else had to be the one to say it on the thread, and that the person/persons who did the peeking couldn't reveal the results of their own peeking.

crosstownk wrote: »

And the wolves get to pick a player to share with - much like Barney and Strawbs.

OK - I'm only basing it on tit for tat prizes but it's possible.

It is claimed that they were peeked and that the result of that was they were bad.

It is also claimed that someone else had to be the one to say it on the thread, and that the person/persons who did the peeking couldn't reveal the results of their own peeking.

Interesting....

Any sign of green and red to respond?

So there is no way of being sure if the you have been given the true result of the peek?

So there is no way of being sure if the you have been given the true result of the peek?

No way of knowing if there ever was a peek, what the result of it was if such a peek existed, or the motivations of the person/persons who sent it.

No way of knowing if there ever was a peek, what the result of it was if such a peek existed, or the motivations of the person/persons who sent it.

OK. So it's not worth the paper it's written on :D

So, interesting situation

Barney peeks good

Immediately after gets a letter

Calls G&R as bad

If Barney is legit and letter is legit then we get a wolf

If not then suspicion is on either Barney or an unknown letter writer

If Barney’s bad then whip is bad.

Principle of self resolution would seem to say next step is to get rid of G&R and see what happens from there. G&R of course can make a case against that course.

Have I missed anything?

• Advertisement

How does a letter figure into that?

Advertisement