Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Barney92 wrote: »
    It seemed a bit strong for defence of a teammate to me. I hadn't really cast doubt on QB, I was just asking for a response to a question, which she provided.

Yoss came in quite heavy handed saying that I was throwing/casting shade at QB. I think a teammate would have just left QB deal with it herself because it was relatively small fish in the grand scheme of things. Whereas it might have been yoss trying to come across as a villager by defending someone else.

Did she?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

It seemed a bit strong for defence of a teammate to me. I hadn't really cast doubt on QB, I was just asking for a response to a question, which she provided.

Yoss came in quite heavy handed saying that I was throwing/casting shade at QB. I think a teammate would have just left QB deal with it herself because it was relatively small fish in the grand scheme of things. Whereas it might have been yoss trying to come across as a villager by defending someone else.

So based on that you suspect yoss is a baddie and QB is....what exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Well she responded to the question. She didn't give a person, as she said that would be helping wolves. But she answered the real thing I was getting at, which was did she give me the prize.
    quickbeam wrote: »
    I too am assuming two evil teams (wolves and sk) unless and until the number of kills change. I was not even considering the number of wolf teams when posting that, and my point still stands. Moreso, if anything since with two wolf teams, they're also looking to eliminate each other. With one wolf team they will only want to eliminate villagers (and the SK, but as you say, not really of benefit to them), and even more reason to keep who we trust as close to our chest as possible. Our voting for CL system will probably make that difficult this game, but still I don't think it necessary to spill more than I have to. One person naming a person they trust possibly won't do too much damage, but if more of us do it - who are the wolves going to pick to munch? The one that we're all suspicious of and they might engineer a lynch on, or the one that a few of us seem to trust?

Furthermore, as I said to Barney, as I had no gift to gift to anyone, I'd not thought about who I trust so I don't even have an answer yet, even if I was willing to give one.
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Happy to vote Barney for CL tonight though not ruling it out being a wolf move either.

@Barney: I didn’t win the bushtucker yesterday. My comment about passing on prizes was based off the Christmas game where that happened (as I said I think). I wasn’t even around for yesterday’s bushtucker. And not likely to be able to complete in today’s either.

Strange that whoever did win the bushtucker and passed the prize to Barney won’t say though.

tritium wrote: »
    So based on that you suspect yoss is a baddie and QB is....what exactly?

Oh I've no idea about QB. I'd leaning towards bad but that's not based on much. So my theory is based on yoss not being on the same team as QB, so either QB is good or on a separate bad team.

I am waiting to hear back from Yoss about what exactly I'm lying about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,169 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

I am waiting to hear back from Yoss about what exactly I'm lying about.

lying about the 'dont lie in the backroom or there'll be bad consequences', to try find out SM's role in game.

if she was a NRV (she subsequently turned out to be), and told you so, why would you waste a kill on a NRV?

hmmm, this is tough. i can make arguments for you being good and bad

surely thats an easy question to answer - the person QB voted for team leader.

do you think theres some ulterior motive there, or just throwing some shade

at the time i didnt realise QB voted for herself, hence my questioning of barney.

Have been trying to figure why straws was targeted. Could be that she was organized and pushing for people to contribute. In terms of who she had tagged at various points, no solid accusation but:

Her ffa was Mick’s jaguar and man of 4
    Her conversation this morning was a small spat with yoss about level of contribution
    She had a room with Barney that she revealed at 9.59- seems to late to be a reactive kill to the post
    She highlighted that fixxxer had tagged kitten for ffa when that was missed yesterday

Those are the most notable interactions, anyone else wanna cross check?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,837 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Couldn't find a spider , dead fly may do ..

Next question is why was Liz targeted

Total of 7 posts:
    6 are fluff
    1 is an ffa pointing at skeith loughc and mam of 4

Nothing obvious for a targeting there. Could be role hunting given she was so quiet. Given we seem unsure of who actually killed Liz I wonder could it also be an attempt at a revenge kill by the wolves?

• Advertisement

Thread is remarkably quiet

Yesterday everyone wanted to be CL, today no real campaign. Who’s put themselves forward, Barney, skeith, anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

crosstownk wrote: »
    I'm not so sure. Strawbs did cast some doubt on the lie detection thing but why did Barney decide to come clean about it. He told us that he lied to Strawbs. If he was a wolf then why tell us after Strawbs was evicted - he could have said nothing rather than admit to a lie.

It appears to me that he told us about the lie in attempt to prove that he had the interests of the village at heart by lying to Strawbs.

So for now I'm not that suss of Barney.
    Green&Red wrote: »
    There'd be no real benefit (That I can see) to Barney lying to SM about the lying mechanism and then admitting to us. If he was a wolf then I think he would continue the lie surely?

Guys these are very similar posts. Have ye been discussing this in your backroom maybe?

Yesterday everyone wanted to be CL, today no real campaign. Who’s put themselves forward, Barney, skeith, anyone else?

Well there's no point voting for me. I won't be around at all tonight. A vote for me is a wasted vote. Actually what happens if the CL doesn't pick a person to evict? No one gets evicted I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Manic today but I'm extremely, extremely disappointed with your prize .

lying about the 'dont lie in the backroom or there'll be bad consequences', to try find out SM's role in game.

if she was a NRV (she subsequently turned out to be), and told you so, why would you waste a kill on a NRV?

This is the bit I can’t square with a baddie. Why kill the nrv if you know they’re nrv. Wouldn’t clear Barney with two bad teams in play but it’s a pretty big leap to have him on whichever team killed Strawbs

vote yoss #1!!!

duffman13 wrote: »
    Manic today but I'm extremely, extremely disappointed with your prize .

It was random choice so kinda my own fault (well dumb luck really). Interesting that there’s prizes in there that are much more useful for the baddies though

I didn't say consequences. I was trying to find out if SM was good or not. I believed she was based on our discussion in the backroom.

She may have assumed that there would be consequences but I didn't state that there would be, just that we would be aware that the other was lying.

The whole mechanic wasn't true though. It never existed. I thought SM had picked up on it but I never confirmed one way or another to her.

This is the bit I can’t square with a baddie. Why kill the nrv if you know they’re nrv. Wouldn’t clear Barney with two bad teams in play but it’s a pretty big leap to have him on whichever team killed Strawbs

Strawbs really didn't trust Barney from reading her reveal post, she seemed reluctant anyway so it's not a great stretch to think Barney thought the best thing to do is eliminate her and then he can pretty much set the narrative to the backroom conversation. He may have thought she was roled and was lying and thus it made sense to eliminate her

To be fair, I didn't know she was an NRV. There was no lie detector. All I had was her word that she wasn't bad and then her reactions which seemed to support that. So if I had been a wolf I still might have killed her to prevent her revealing too much about what we had talked about, or on the chance she saw through my ruse.

• Advertisement

It was random choice so kinda my own fault (well dumb luck really). Interesting that there’s prizes in there that are much more useful for the baddies though

That was my thought, prize is much more suited to an evil role although with the CL mechanic, it's useful to everyone.

Just for tonight yeah?

duffman13 wrote: »
    Strawbs really didn't trust Barney from reading her reveal post, she seemed reluctant anyway so it's not a great stretch to think Barney thought the best thing to do is eliminate her and then he can pretty much set the narrative to the backroom conversation. He may have thought she was roled and was lying and thus it made sense to eliminate her

Fair point alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Anyone want to say who they’re voting for CL tonight and why? I actually don’t have a clue who to go for.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Guys these are very similar posts. Have ye been discussing this in your backroom maybe?

No, I still have Crosstown high on my list of suspects

On the CL, I’ve nominated and voted for Barney

Total of 7 posts:
    6 are fluff

Nothing obvious for a targeting there. Could be role hunting given she was so quiet. Given we seem unsure of who actually killed Liz I wonder could it also be an attempt at a revenge kill by the wolves?

Anyone else have any thoughts on this one? Seems like an odd kill choice to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Here's my list of everyone.

Quickbeam:
    Useful collater. If bad we'll get around to her when the numbers are less and we don't have as much use for collation.

Bounty Hunter: n0'd

Kitten_K: defense by dissappear. buyable.

fixxxer: Lord buckethead

MicksJaguar: a bit to coy this game for my liking. too quiet. say more plz.

duffman13: knows trit trusts him and gives trit the gift. pocketing trit, both on team wolf, or duff is on the up and up. 1 half of the kitty sniffing team.

sullivlo: She was a real american.

tritium: Trit is playing his game style exactly as he always plays it. Other halk of the kitty sniffers.

Mollyb60: This biddy thinks i'm crazy, i think she crazy. She seems blind to loughc's wiley ways. calls my perfectly structured arguments regarding loughc nonsense. For the moment, her disregard for my mental capacities and defense of loughc is being put on hold, need some flips to happen before passing righteous judgement here.

LoughC: I'm coming around here, i can sort of see how he is a villager and not an evil mastermind. I'll know by my nightly update how I feel with this slot.

Strawberry Milkshake: Will be missed. Thanks for you support. No idea how I'm gonna win a seat now without you.

y0ssar1an22: was quite quiet, but is getting louder, not gonna complain about that trend.

Barney92: need more data. You are one of the harder ones to pin down. multi mistakes is surprising, but gving benefit of doubt from the meantime.

JP Liz V1: I wonder did she find out who was responsible for destroying the toilet.

Whiplashy: I forget this slot more than others.

Mam of 4: Genie and proud of it.

Green & Red: Nothing stands out.

crosstownk: I Can't understand crosses stance on me, it doen't seem plausable that this is what he actually thinks. I think he is lying.

SKeith: Soon to be camp leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Total of 7 posts:
    6 are fluff

Now that you’ve pointed that out I’d say it’s more likely an SK looking for a wolve?

sKeith wrote: »
    Here's my list of everyone.

Mollyb60: This biddy thinks i'm crazy, i think she crazy. She seems blind to loughc's wiley ways. calls my perfectly structured arguments regarding loughc nonsense. For the moment, her disregard for my mental capacities and defense of loughc is being put on hold, need some flips to happen before passing righteous judgement here.

I knew you had a soft spot for me keithy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

On the CL, I’ve nominated and voted for Barney

Interesting choice. I had no feelings either way until this morning. I just can’t shake the “consequences”

• Advertisement

Now that you’ve pointed that out I’d say it’s more likely an SK looking for a wolve?

I would maybe say the opposite. Wolves looking for the sneaky quiet SK.

Advertisement