Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity Werewolf - Get Me Out Of Here!!! (February Werewolf Game)

Options

Comments

There is the possibility that skeith knows he will be alive tomorrow as sometimes bad teams sometimes have to compete for the first kill and maybe his team won

He doesn't think he will be alive long so is going gung ho to get camp leader and in essence his team an extra kill

He is right nearly no wolf would make this play only one who reckons he could never make end game would ie skieth

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I hope we don’t get campaigns to be leader each day, they distract the camp from finding wolves while puffing up post counts with mostly fluff.

I’d prefer if after the first one (I fear there is no stopping what has already started) we just vote for who we trust the most, not who campaigns.

Oh and happy birthday micks

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Morning campers!

I could tentatively hope on board a sKeith CL vote. If he's a villager then he really IS a good shot for spotting wolves and it'd be our best chance. My only reservation is that I am personally crap at spotting wolves so sKeith could be one, in which case should not be CL.

I'll put in a tentative vote for him as early as I can in case I don't get back on later and reevaluate later in the day if I do have time.

We CAN change our minds in our vote can't we?? :confused:

Okay, that answers my last question above, so yeah, that's what I'll do.
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    3. Game schedule and voting rules: The game begins as soon as the mods say go. There will be a lynch on Monday evening between 8:30 - 9pm and each subsequent night. Wolf kills are at 10am. The camp leader form will be opened following the Wolf Kill and players can vote until 05:59:59PM. You can change your vote as many times as you like, but only your last vote will count. Do not share your vote form password with anyone else. All votes have to be made by yourself.

• Advertisement

Happy birthday Mick!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

quickbeam wrote: »
    Morning campers!

I could tentatively hope on board a sKeith CL vote. If he's a villager then he really IS a good shot for spotting wolves and it'd be our best chance. My only reservation is that I am personally crap at spotting wolves so sKeith could be one, in which case should not be CL.

I'll put in a tentative vote for him as early as I can in case I don't get back on later and reevaluate later in the day if I do have time.

We CAN change our minds in our vote can't we?? :confused:

I’m confused why is sKeith our best chance? Don’t we all statistically have the same chance to catch a wolf on day 1?

I’m willing to give sKeith the benefit of the doubt as CL now but comments like he’s our best chance sound rehearsed. Either it’s a way to curry favour with him or it’s been discussed in a back room together with him?

I didn’t say best chance. I said a good shot. Let’s face it, we’re playing non anon so meta is going to come into it and sKeith is one of our best players at catching baddies. I’m not saying others couldn’t but if sKeith is good then I trust him as a good shot at getting a baddie.

Also, let’s not forget CL come with more than just lynch responsibilities so another reason we’re gonna want to vote carefully.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

quickbeam wrote: »
    I didn’t say best chance. I said a good shot. Let’s face it, we’re playing non anon so meta is going to come into it and sKeith is one of our best players at catching baddies. I’m not saying others couldn’t but if sKeith is good then I trust him as a good shot at getting a baddie.

You did say best chance it’s in your post I quoted above?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

There’s a lot of players just sitting back and watching. Makes me think the wolf’s are playing a blinder and going to let us villagers take ourselves out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Whiplashy wrote: »
    There’s a lot of players just sitting back and watching. Makes me think the wolf’s are playing a blinder and going to let us villagers take ourselves out.

D1 is always like that. By D3 the village will have it in the bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Morning campers, how did everyone sleep? Those hammocks aren’t the most comfortable!

Happy birthday Mick.

In relation to the fight for CL is anyone else putting their name forward or just sKeith and Fixxxer? I don’t have a strong enough read on anyone yet to be sure of hitting a baddie tonight so wouldn’t be the best choice

I don’t think I’d make a great CL because it’s my first time here and still not totally sure how it works. I’m happy to go with what the majority want.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Good morning folks. Tough night's sleep in the jungle with all that whooping and hollering from the native population. Should be an interesting first day with the new mechanic. Kinda takes the pressure off the village as we won't have to vote for who to kill, just who to be in charge of the kill. Would rather that not be me as we all know I'm fckin terrible at guessing wolves. Lol.

Don't think I'd be happy voting keith for CL just yet. I really didn't like his play yesterday. Arrogance doesn't look well on anyone imo. (fine if you think you'll be dead this morning but it just doesn't sit well with me). With everyone only being allowed one run at CL though it might be worth just getting him out of the way now so that if he IS a wolf we still have the best chance of catching him later. This way he won't have a go at being CL later in the game and definitely picking a villager to die.

Like in Secret Hitler, if you're a Nazi and are president or chancellor you're never gonna enact a fascist policy on the first round so that you appear as a liberal to everyone at the table. (sorry for the gaming speak, had a brilliant games day yesterday with friends and I'm still in that frame of mind).

Morning everyone

Someone’s already mentioned it but are we gonna spend an entire day talking about camp leader? That will leave us a small window to discuss our real job of finding baddies. I don’t like that timeframe.

Get the camp leader decided on early and move on. Even saying on thread that you’ve made your decision. If something happens that makes you want someone else then change your vote but it will do us no good forgetting about why we are actually here until late in the day.

Lots of talk about sKeith, how are people feeling towards Lord Buckethead for CL?

I’m impressed by the bucketheads campaign posters.

Loughc wrote: »
    You did say best chance it’s in your post I quoted above?

Oh yeah I did further down.

What happens when we vote CL anyway? Do we vote (on thread by FFA for example) for who they put the order in on or leave it entirely up to them?

I may vote for whoever can name all of the celebs in this game. I know 11 from the OP pic.

• Advertisement

I may vote for whoever can name all of the celebs in this game. I know 11 from the OP pic.

Not me then. I got about six only.

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t see the point of everyone just voting for one of the 2 guys who threw their hat in the ring. They may have ulterior motives for doing so. I’m just going to vote for whoever has come across least Wolfie while still posting regularly when I vote later

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Morning everyone

Someone’s already mentioned it but are we gonna spend an entire day talking about camp leader? That will leave us a small window to discuss our real job of finding baddies. I don’t like that timeframe.

Get the camp leader decided on early and move on. Even saying on thread that you’ve made your decision. If something happens that makes you want someone else then change your vote but it will do us no good forgetting about why we are actually here until late in the day.

Hopefully we will have a better idea after the announcement as to how many bad teams there are. Then we can work out stats.

I think we need CL tied up early so we can discuss who we should get the camp leader to evict.

I’m proposing that we have the CL tied up before lunch, which should give us more time to do an FFA for wh to evict.

I like the dynamic of the CL but I think it needs to be a trusted player, otherwise we run the risk of the camp leader going rogue and voting off someone else.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I’m on a tentative 14...

It’s a challenge not knowing what roles exist, or whether the roles relate to the character at all, or if they’re just flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,029 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i like molly for team leader

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

SKeith has been incredibly aggressive going after CL, it would lead me to believe he’s not a wolf or else it’s master gamesmanship

On deciding the CL before lunch, I disagree 100%, I think any campaign should be based on who the CL is proposing on killing. That way you can make an informed decision. Otherwise you’re completely at the mercy of the CL to take on board differing opinions. At least if they nail their colours to the mast then you have certainty on their kill

I’m liking BH as CL he’s posting the most logical posts so far.

Green&Red wrote: »
    I think any campaign should be based on who the CL is proposing on killing. That way you can make an informed decision. Otherwise you’re completely at the mercy of the CL to take on board differing opinions. At least if they nail their colours to the mast then you have certainty on their kill

I totally agree.

Green&Red wrote: »
    SKeith has been incredibly aggressive going after CL, it would lead me to believe he’s not a wolf or else it’s master gamesmanship

On deciding the CL before lunch, I disagree 100%, I think any campaign should be based on who the CL is proposing on killing. That way you can make an informed decision. Otherwise you’re completely at the mercy of the CL to take on board differing opinions. At least if they nail their colours to the mast then you have certainty on their kill

Valid point. Ignore my previous comment. Yours makes more sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

PRODUCERS ANNOUNCEMENT

The producers were awoken by their executive assistants extra early this morning.

Apparently Bounty Hunter and Sullivlo were found to have a stolen stash of non-alive food in their bunk; taken from the filming crews trailer.

Despite both contestants claims that they had never seen the food before, the producers had no choice but to remove both from the camp.

Bounty Hunter and Sullivlo have been removed from the show. Bounty Hunter(Piers Morgan) was an NRV. Sullivlo (Hulk Hogan) was a wolf.

Camp Leader voting is now open. You can vote here: https://goo.gl/forms/fHuAsGR3FCwdEPIn2

PLEASE HOLD FOR ANOTHER IMPORTANT CAMP ANNOUNCEMENT.

Advertisement