Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super easy & quick vanilla cake - a Werewolf recipe

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

9 = 7v2 >munch >
    6V2 >lynch wrong > 5v2 > munch > 4v2
    lynch wrong we still lose.

If we lynch wrong twice its game over, so we can only afford 1 mislynch.
    quickbeam wrote: »
    The timing of the seer coming out will be very important too. There could be a time when any info, even if no wolf was found, will be vital.
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    You keep tooting that little horn there Trit all you like. Won't change the fact that I ain't no wolf!

I agree QB, seer is vital here in such a small game. Even a village core is as important as finding a wolf.

I some what agree,

My thinking is, coming out once seer has a wolf, or two living villagers, seem like reasonable plan to me.

We have only 1 spare mislynch, no matter if we lynch wolf tomorrow or not.

If it looks like we are voting the seer village peek, saving them before too many votes are cast may be worth coming out for, that gives us the core of 2, 6 unknowns with 2 wolves in it.

If seer and the seer peeked villager survive without doing that, then outting seer and 2 living villagers at a 9:59 reveal is next best thing to finding wolves.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Morning all. Didnt get a chance to check in last night.

Bit brazen of molly to be wolf giving her input so far.
    The rest of ye havent given much away. Skeith an over helpful vil giving us a cake recipe and getting us drunk?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Well Pter is definitely a wolf anyway. Other than that I think at this point with absolutely nothing to go on, I'd be looking at QB. Unsure about keith and Trit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

sKeith wrote: »
    Hi duffman, no small talk for you, staight in with a double accusation, I like your style.

Straight in no kissing :)

Seer will have to reveal after two peeks IMO regardless. Need to be careful as theirs an easy wolf strategy if we get one mislynch which will pretty much win the game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

duffman13 wrote: »
    QB paddling her post count, doing tasks as usual!

I'm leaning QB and MollyWolf as my two suspicions!

Unsure as to why I'm barred by Pter! Insecurity maybe? :D

Hmm not sure I agree on two wolves in the first four posters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I do have a long running theory about there always being a wolf in the first 5 posts of a game. I'm not so committed to the theory though to actually go look back through the previous games to check out the theory though.
    Therefore, one of me, QB, Virtanen, Keith or Trit is the wolf. My money's on QB.

Question that I should know the answer to - is the seer peeking during night phase?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

Kolido kitten strawberry and duff need to be active today. With small numbers village can’t afford to be wasting time worrying about low posters. So far we’ve nothing read them on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Morning everyone, freezing out there today!

Be interesting to see at the end of the game of your theory is right Molly. Then again with so few players in this game compared to a normal game it’s probably more likely.

If we are going with the suggestion above that the seer needs to come out after two peeks that means the seer won’t be out until Wednesday (if we are assuming no peek last night). If the seer feels like they are in any danger though they should tell us what they know at that point.

tritium wrote: »
    Kolido kitten strawberry and duff need to be active today. With small numbers village can’t afford to be wasting time worrying about low posters. So far we’ve nothing read them on

I’m here, didn’t notice the thread until late last night

• Advertisement

Question that I should know the answer to - is the seer peeking during night phase?

I would assume so as that is when it usually happens

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Well Pter is definitely a wolf anyway. Other than that I think at this point with absolutely nothing to go on, I'd be looking at QB. Unsure about keith and Trit.

And why’s that please??? ‘Look’ all you like. I’m on team village.

Yeah I'm here now, busy morning. Going to be a long day but thats the kinda game we are playing. So we are starting with munch, leaving 8 today, at 25% chance of lyncing a wolf. Will it be worth doing an FFA today?

I do have a long running theory about there always being a wolf in the first 5 posts of a game. I'm not so committed to the theory though to actually go look back through the previous games to check out the theory though.
    Therefore, one of me, QB, Virtanen, Keith or Trit is the wolf. My money's on QB.

Nine players, two wolves. I think it’s a fairly safe assumption that there’s a wolf in the first five posters alright! Statistically speaking.

kitten_k wrote: »

Would there have been a peek on N0 though?

Trying to work out what our numbers would be when seer should come out.

N0 Peek - peek @ 7v2, 6v2, peek @ 5v2, reveals before munch 4v2

N1 Peek - 7v2, 6v2, peek @ 5v2, 4v2, peek @ 3v2, reveal before munch 2v2 - wolf wins.

All worst case scenarios but if first peek tonight it’s possible game to wolfs

Nine players, two wolves. I think it’s a fairly safe assumption that there’s a wolf in the first five posters alright! Statistically speaking.

Going on that assumption, there should be an equal chance there is a wolf in the last 4 posters, giving us better odds.

Any peeks between now and munch?

I did ask. No answer though.

Kolido wrote: »
    Going on that assumption, there should be an equal chance there is a wolf in the last 4 posters, giving us better odds.

Ah here, go with the first idea!!!

There isn’t usually a peek on N0 so I think we are better working on the assumption of no peek last night

Hmmm if that’s the case may have to reveal before they have 2 peeks? If my calculations are correct that is.

• Advertisement

Probably doesn't do me any favours, but ....

LotR - Doris (Drumpot) was the third individual poster
    Yulewolf - Nigel (Bounty) was the first poster
    Game Show - quickbeam was the fourth individual poster
    Sopranos - Barbara (Lordy) was the first poster

All wolves.

But still, saying 1/5 is a wolf (20%) when we'll have 2/8 (25%) definite wolves after munch doesn't help us munch anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

471090.jpg

The only cake made last night was a blood cake.

The blood was that of.......Kitten K.

The search for the magical cake mixer really needs to step up now! Especially since Kitten K was the village seer.

Village, you have until 8.59 to vote for who you think is a wolf.

Remember, its one and done. No changing your votes.

Ah fvckity!! :(

Feck sake. Lynch me for dragging her into a convo about the seer. I had her pegged for wolf :(

Just reading back. Could she have already got her first peek and was hinting?
    I see the accusations are started. Molly - I reckon the nickname is going to follow you around now.

Feck sake. Lynch me for dragging her into a convo about the seer. I had her pegged for wolf :(

I don't see any dragging. Wolves might have easily taken you for the seer for asking?? Unless they KNEW you weren't??

Trying to work out what our numbers would be when seer should come out.

N0 Peek - peek @ 7v2, 6v2, peek @ 5v2, reveals before munch 4v2

N1 Peek - 7v2, 6v2, peek @ 5v2, 4v2, peek @ 3v2, reveal before munch 2v2 - wolf wins.

All worst case scenarios but if first peek tonight it’s possible game to wolfs
    There isn’t usually a peek on N0 so I think we are better working on the assumption of no peek last night

Last post by her there - bluffing or truly no peek?

Twice she mentioned assumption of no N0 peek

I was hoping they would think I was the seer. That was the plan

Pter wrote: »
    Hello to the people reading this thread because of the misleading cake orientated title.

OT

I did lol when I looked at who thanked this post :D

• Advertisement

I was hoping they would think I was the seer. That was the plan

Your interaction with KK would suggest you're not a wolf but it could be a double bluff.

I'll place you in my good column for the time being.

Advertisement