Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin'? (NOW WITH DRINKING!!!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

latest?cb=20141107154420

:pac:

You speak alot of sense! I knew there was a reason I liked you Seph! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    You speak alot of sense! I knew there was a reason I liked you Seph! :pac:

You'd be better off going for both.......research shows you're more likely to fall down from the hunger on Tuesday than any other day of the week, therefore for safety reasons get both :pac:

You'd be better off going for both.......research shows you're more likely to fall down from the hunger on Tuesday than any other day of the week, therefore for safety reasons get both :pac:

Hmmm... I recall a similar potential "affliction" being mentioned yesterday :D

I will hereforth take all nutritional and "treat-based" advised from your wise words :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

Cooked eggs into the blender with milk. Down the hatch can’t stand the things... bon appetit!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hmmm... I recall a similar potential "affliction" being mentioned yesterday :D

I will hereforth take all nutritional and "treat-based" advised from your wise words :pac:

Applicable to Monday and Tuesday :3 :pac:

• Advertisement

Applicable to Monday and Tuesday :3 :pac:

I will be surprised if there are no words of wisdom of a Wednesday from you Seph :)

I have already arranged a luncheon date for tomorrow and the world is my oyster!!! (Ok, there's no oysters on their menu but there's plenty of other nice things :))

I really need to stop food obsessing... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

Having one of my many coffee breaks, I'm running on coffee today.:)

Trying to decide what to do for dinner, but not really hungry enough yet to
    think.:pac:

Star Bingo wrote: »
    Cooked eggs into the blender with milk. Down the hatch can’t stand the things... bon appetit!

I love eggs but........:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭kimokanto

2 boiled eggs chopped up in a cup with tomatoes salt & black pepper, 2 slices of sourdough toast.

Massive cheese toastie and coke. Brought a chocolate chip cookie back from the bakery too. It's the size of a small plate :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Just had four chunks of Camembert and four slices of oatbread toasted and then smeared with apple & blackcurrant jam. Lovely.

Two days without Marmite now. Think I'm getting withdrawal symptoms :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Sounds lovely Ragnar!

Brekkie was so tasty. Vanilla quark, porridge oats, blueberries, walnuts, various seeds, banana. With strong black coffee.

Lunch - lentil pie again.

Have an apple tray bake cooling now. Will have it with the rest of the quark and a coffee in a while.

Edit: yep you're right graces. I love my food. Generally don't watch for fat or sugar. I'd be more concerned about getting nutrients in than leaving fats etc out. Seems to work for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Whispered wrote: »
    Sounds lovely Ragnar!

Brekkie was so tasty. Vanilla quark, porridge oats, blueberries, walnuts, various seeds, banana. With strong black coffee.

Lunch - lentil pie again.

Have an apple tray bake cooling now. Will have it with the rest of the quark and a coffee in a while.

Edit: yep you're right graces. I love my food. Generally don't watch for fat or sugar. I'd be more concerned about getting nutrients in than leaving fats etc out. Seems to work for me!

wise lady.. ;)

If I vanish worry not. The connection is playing up again and the wind is.... playing up again... tomorrow is looking to be/... hair raising, if i had any hair to raise.... Living in such an idyllic place as this island has its ... setbacks.... but would not change it.

Blessings and peace and be safe in storm Ali Baba.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Having peeled over 60 apples, for Mrs S to prepare in copious forms, I shall be having stewed apples after the steak this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Having peeled over 60 apples, for Mrs S to prepare in copious forms, I shall be having stewed apples after the steak this evening.

Peeling is a job I hate.

Eating apple cake. With coffee.

chocolate. had a very strange meal earlier. something unlabelled from the freezer.. managed some then the dog loved it, bless her...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Waiting on the ham in the slow cooker. Smells good....Drooling.... another hour or so to go.

Having a coffee whilst waiting.

Chicken and ham pie for dinner, with mash and veg.

Mint Vienetta for afters.

Coffee now. :)

Hunky Dories, cupan tae, no barry's tea bags :eek: luckily I had a couple of bewleys so thankfully I didn't have to drink the dreaded lyons :3

• Advertisement

Hunky Dories, cupan tae, no barry's tea bags :eek: luckily I had a couple of bewleys so thankfully I didn't have to drink the dreaded lyons :3

:eek::eek::eek:

Barrys and Belvita. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Close wan dere boi

• Registered Users Posts: 22,255 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mash potatoes, broccoli, fish fingers and parsley sauce

Dessert is sweet and salty popcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 12,122 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I made a massive Cottage Pie today. Filled with carrots, onions and peas. tonnes of mash on top. It was so good that the juices were pumping through the mash in the oven. I kept her lit until those juices hardened .:D Now were crispy!

IMO its always better reheated as it firms up. My only decision now is whether to have baked beans with it. Deffo gonna have some McCambridge wholewheat bread with it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I made a massive Cottage Pie today. Filled with carrots, onions and peas. tonnes of mash on top. It was so good that the juices were pumping through the mash in the oven. I kept her lit until those juices hardened .:D Now were crispy!

IMO its always better reheated as it firms up. My only decision now is whether to have baked beans with it. Deffo gonna have some McCambridge wholewheat bread with it anyway.

Beans with...without a doubt.

Toying with getting some Ice-cream.

Close wan dere boi

Was it what boi :D

White Butttons!!!!!!!!

Grandeeod wrote: »

Sounds only divine. Enjoy :)

Beans with...without a doubt.

Toying with getting some Ice-cream.

Going with the beans. How was the ice cream?

• Advertisement

Sounds only divine. Enjoy :)

Its on the launch pad now.:D Skinny 7-Up for the wash down. Starving. Baked beans too!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement